Liberal Protests

B-Man

My god, I watched news report at the bottom that shows more footage, and it's practically a parody. Interviewing the guy who chased and filmed it, "a CEO and founder of a technology company, and mentor to St. Louis youth", "You can also see people hitting the FedEx truck, it's unclear if they were a part of the demonstration". The guy is completely oblivious, and the newscaster disingenuously crafts the story and fails, due to being an idiot.

Edited by Prickly Pete

1 hour ago, Prickly Pete said:

This is graphic.

A "protester' gets caught in the wheels of a semi, after he and some others tried to attack a driver in his cab.

The most absurd part is the indignation in the voice of the guy filming and chasing the truck. I don't know what these people were thinking. It's like all fun and games while they loot, and bait cops, but when the ***** goes very, very awry, they feel like they have been wronged, or the driver was acting out of line.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8373087/Video-shows-man-dragged-FedEx-truck-police-say-driver-frightened-armed-protesters.html

The article calls them "protesters" and Fedex dances around calling them "demonstrators". There are multiple videos, with each person completely shocked that the driver left "Oh my god, they're dragging a man", "this is ***** up, stop the truck" completely oblivious to their own ridiculous behavior and role in what's happening.

I think there are a LOT of kids out there, doing stupid things, thinking it's "cool". When reality sets in, there will be some very sad stories.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I can't even

Tim Graham should lose his job over one of the most idiotic statements I have ever seen.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Tim Graham should lose his job over one of the most idiotic statements I have ever seen.

Tim Graham will be on his knees sucking off some protestors on video to show how woke he is soon. What a pandering ######.

• Like (+1) 1

I browsed this woman's Twitter feed, and full disclosure she appears to be a rich white liberal.

Doesn't change the fact that I think she was in the right in this video, the police were in the wrong. She was standing on her front porch, her own property. This will be a very expensive mistake for the state.

• Like (+1) 2

One of the interesting but less talked about items from an officer involved in the Floyd death.  Bottom of this article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/false-claim-targets-wife-of-officer-charged-in-floyds-death/ar-BB14P0pz?li=BBnb7Kz

"Charges have not been filed against Thao and the other officers at the scene. Thao was sued in federal court in 2017 for alleged excessive force, according to online records obtained by The Associated Press. According to the lawsuit, Lamar Ferguson claimed that in 2014 Thao and his partner stopped him and beat him up while he was on his way to his girlfriend’s house. The lawsuit was settled for $25,000."

Have to wonder if Thao faced any internal discipline for 2017, if not maybe a good place to start for actionable change.  A history of excessive force.

• Like (+1) 1

This was obviously a well coordinated event.  In Nashville, a "Peaceful" demonstration was scheduled and attended by the mayor and then shortly after that began, the violence commenced.  That seemed like the script across all the cities in America.  This was domestic terrorism, plain and simple.  Who is responsible?

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I browsed this woman's Twitter feed, and full disclosure she appears to be a rich white liberal.

Doesn't change the fact that I think she was in the right in this video, the police were in the wrong. She was standing on her front porch, her own property. This will be a very expensive mistake for the state.

Certainly not a fan of law enforcement doing what is seen in this video. However, I have no idea what the context of this behavior is and these are not normal times right now.

We have violence sweeping this country and it needs to be stopped. That is no easy task and there are no easy answers. I certainly am not saying the people on the porch were posing any sort of threat, but, maybe, LE Officers perceived an urgent need to get people inside at this particular time and at this particular location, and didn't have time to stop and explain to everyone who felt like they didn't want to comply.

Again, I am not justifying what is shown in this clip. Like I said, I have no idea what was going on around this neighborhood at the time. They better have the justification for doing what they did.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1

I’ve not heard a single person in America condone the actions of the Minneapolis police officer....not a single one...so who exactly are these ‘protestors’ arguing with? Who exactly are they railing against? Are we saying it’s OK to burn down the local high school when a coach or teacher is found doing something inappropriate with a student? Should every Church be leveled when a priest or minister is found doing the same? How about burning down the capital building when we find out a congressman has broken the law? This ‘protest’ is beyond stupid!

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

the newscaster disingenuously crafts the story

Thats the new norm with too many newscasters and reporters, local and national.....

......creating a BS narrative to fit the LW agenda with hope of getting recognition and job advancement.

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Agree she is in the right on her porch doing nothing wrong.

12 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Certainly not a fan of law enforcement doing what is seen in this video. However, I have no idea what the context of this behavior is and these are not normal times right now.

We have violence sweeping this country and it needs to be stopped. That is no easy task and there are no easy answers. I certainly am not saying the people on the porch were posing any sort of threat, but, maybe, LE Officers perceived an urgent need to get people inside at this particular time and at this particular location, and didn't have time to stop and explain to everyone who felt like they didn't want to comply.

Again, I am not justifying what is shown in this clip. Like I said, I have no idea what was going on around this neighborhood at the time. They better have the justification for doing what they did.

...back to the 60's some 50+ years later......some things never change despite BILLIONS spent....SMH......why the hell we haven't declared war on Antifa, labeled them domestic terrorists followed by systematic demolition is beyond me.....I'm all in on stopping this........shock and awe time.......deploy military police nationwide......Bradleys in the streets.....Humvees with 50 cals mounted (NO rubber bullets;)......and F-16's flying overhead......pile the "garbage" at the curb for Waste Management pickup on Monday.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve not heard a single person in America condone the actions of the Minneapolis police officer....not a single one...so who exactly are these ‘protestors’ arguing with? Who exactly are they railing against? Are we saying it’s OK to burn down the local high school when a coach or teacher is found doing something inappropriate with a student? Should every Church be leveled when a priest or minister is found doing the same? How about burning down the capital building when we find out a congressman has broken the law? This ‘protest’ is beyond stupid!

I really break the "protesters" down into three groups:

(1) Those that are peacefully protesting and genuinely feel that what happened to Floyd represents deeper, systemic issues. They should have the opportunity to peacefully protest as much as they want.

(2) Those that are using the opportunity to engage in criminal behavior. They are not protesters, they are criminals who are taking advantage of the situation. These are primarily the looters, but engage in arson, vandalism, assault, etc. as well.

(3) Those that are paid agitators, those that despise everything this country stands for, those that would literally love to see everything burned to the ground, etc. These are the ones on the front lines of getting into the faces of police officers, destroying buildings, and engaging in any behavior designed only to escalate violence.

Unfortunately, the last two groups have hijacked the "protests" and it needs to be stopped.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 5

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...back to the 60's some 50+ years later......some things never change despite BILLIONS spent....SMH......why the hell we haven't declared war on Antifa, labeled them domestic terrorists followed by systematic demolition is beyond me.....I'm all in on stopping this........shock and awe time.......deploy military police nationwide......Bradleys in the streets.....Humvees with 50 cals mounted (NO rubber bullets;)......and F-16's flying overhead......pile the "garbage" at the curb for Waste Management pickup on Monday.....

Every dead teenage body will be attributed to Trump.

I live in Los Angeles and know many people. I can count on one hand the number of people that aren't supporting these riots. I mean, "Burn Baby Burn" support. They WANT it to continue, because they think it will damage Trump.

Many are gleeful. Laughing. 

Hundreds of people I KNOW, want these to continue. 

It's right there on their social media.

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

...he was a rogue cop with a mean, nasty racial streak........hindsight now says he should have been fired long ago with his history (see link below).....no "call for calm" from the avowed Reverends Al & Jesse??.......protesters and rioters??....."....anybody know the name of the dead guy we're looting for?".........

https://www.foxnews.com/us/george-floyd-fired-officer-derek-chauvin-worked-at-same-minneapolis-nightclub

1 minute ago, Prickly Pete said:

Every dead teenage body will be attributed to Trump.

I live in Los Angeles and know many people. I can count on one hand the number of people that aren't supporting these riots. I mean, "Burn Baby Burn" support. They WANT it to continue, because they think it will damage Trump.

...sad but DEAD ON.......Pelosi should be along shortly with her TRILLION dollar "Heal The Wounds" handout........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

I really break the "protesters" down into three groups:

(1) Those that are peacefully protesting and genuinely feel that what happened to Floyd represents deeper, systemic issues. They should have the opportunity to peacefully protest as much as they want.

(2) Those that are using the opportunity to engage in criminal behavior. They are not protesters, they are criminals who are taking advantage of the situation. These are primarily the looters, but engage in arson, vandalism, assault, etc. as well.

(3) Those that are paid agitators, those that despise everything this country stands for, those that would literally love to see everything burned to the ground, etc.

Unfortunately, the last two groups have hijacked the "protests" and it needs to be stopped.

Great summary of the situation.  Group number three (3) is the root cause.  I'm convinced that they prey on the other two groups by helping coordinate the peaceful protests so their will be large numbers at these "Events" and then breaking all the glass and providing cover for the looters.

• Thank you (+1) 1