Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

People standing in the streets with signs = protesters. People destroying property and assaulting the police = criminals. I wish the media would make that distinction. 

Never gonna happen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

“Hands up!”  

?

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why do we need a curfew when we’re already cowering at home from the invisible corona killer? Is this now a double secret lockdown? Where’s Dean Warmer? 

Drunk fat and virus ridden is no way to go through life. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They did.

We usually riot if no arrests ever happen or they never get charged.  

There were four officers involved who were fired on Monday. 

40 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sure, makes perfect sense.  Let’s have the officer wait to be sure the bullet has pierced his skull before he seeks to protect himself.  

And sure, I can’t think of any reason why a separate tribunal can’t be set up at this time to review whatever they want.  They can call it  a Title 10 Board, 9 is already taken. One caveat, the members of the board must be immune from criticism or rules that apply to anyone else.  

You know what would be cool too?  A community review  board that has the right to kick the nuts in of any scumbag who burns down someone’s house, car or place of employment.  In fact any vandalism at all should result in a good nut mashin’.  

So you're saying go f yourself. Got it. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Has anyone yet said what exactly it is they need to make the situation better? 

Is there a respectable leader in Antifa that can capture the hearts and minds of Americans the way MLK did that cares to elaborate?  

Yes. There can never be another unjustified  death in police custody unless the deceased is non minority. There can also never be another death attributed to Covid 19. Run of the mill murders, gangland killings etc are okay. 

10 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Go on....I want to hear where this goes.

I don't know man. You think a civil war is a better idea than working to reconcile? 

Here's a different Duke's take on civil war today:

392230032_ScreenShot2020-05-30at7_29_37PM.thumb.png.27e3b445cb430e6bbfa6edfad86f254b.png

Edited by Motorin'

9 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I don't know man. You think a civil war is a better idea than working to reconcile? 

Here's a different Duke's take on civil war today:

392230032_ScreenShot2020-05-30at7_29_37PM.thumb.png.27e3b445cb430e6bbfa6edfad86f254b.png

First off....I didn't say it was a good idea. I said it appears thats the direction we're headed. Second of all what the ***** does David Duke have to do with anything I said.......its a screen name dude, and probably one of the most liberal characters in American history....now please elaborate on the reconciliation comment. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79