Liberal Protests

B-Man

12 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I saw this on the press conference this morning.
This was way too divisive for me. I'm glad Andy called her out.

Yeah, every time I see a black person in Shop Rite, I wanna kneecap them. ?

This victimization needs to stop. 

Victimization is the number one threat to the black community by a country mile.

• Like (+1) 2

We should change the name of this thread to "Staged Soros Funded Riots"

Peaceful protests are fine, I dont know of a single acquaintance or have seen one poster on here who is opposed to them. Peaceful Protests are as American as apple pie. But the news (and this thread) is not about those, it is all about the professional agitators bankrolled by George Soros.

In St Paul this morning, the mayor (I believe it was) said not a single person arrested was a local, 100% of the people arrested was from out of state.

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
Added content
  • Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

We should change the name of this thread to "Staged Soros Funded Riots"

Peaceful protests are fine, I dont know of a single acquaintance or have seen one poster on here who is opposed to them. Peaceful Protests are as American as apple pie. But the news (and this thread) is not about those, it is all about the professional agitators bankrolled by George Soros.

In St Paul this morning, the mayor (I believe it was) said not a single person arrested was a local, 100% of the people arrested was from out of state.

Wow didn't research much that (out of state). But my uncle yesterday as well said people out of state as well. But in a little bit going to research more on that topic.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

@MargaritaAny response to the pre-positioned pallets of bricks?

I agree with this clip "aint no construction going on around here" SMH I hope there are cameras showing just who delivered those bricks and they are promptly arrested. Outrageous.

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

If that neck kneeling murdering cop and his three co-horts were all hung tomorrow on national TV, the looking for any reason to riot, everything is Trumps fault haters, would not stop.  

What seems to be ignored in all these discussions is that they are taking way too long to arrest the other three officers. 

In Georgia, it took way too long as well but once the footage was available, they were promptly arrested and riots didn't seem to start...

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

If that neck kneeling murdering cop and his three co-horts were all hung tomorrow on national TV, the looking for any reason to riot, everything is Trumps fault haters, would not stop.  

You are exactly correct, but the sad part is much of the black community has such a bad relationship with the police and much of the populous they do not assist. Many feel it is a little get even with the man....and Floyd is dead.

But these professional agitators need to be stopped now  by any means.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You are exactly correct, but the sad part is much of the black community has such a bad relationship with the police and much of the populous they do not assist. Many feel it is a little get even with the man....and Floyd is dead.

Which doesn't help when the people involved in the crime which in this case is pretty clear cut are still not behind bars. 

It should not take 3-4 days to arrest someone when the evidence is clear.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

...EXACTLY.....it is spreading and only to get worse...........we have a peaceful (SO FAR) protest now in Rochester, again, so far........UPDATE: Walmart on Chili Avenue shut down due to gunshots and shattered glass doors...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, meazza said:

What seems to be ignored in all these discussions is that they are taking way too long to arrest the other three officers. 

In Georgia, it took way too long as well but once the footage was available, they were promptly arrested and riots didn't seem to start...

That's because the riots have so little to do with that, and so much more to do with trying to topple Trump.

***** off.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

That's because the riots have so little to do with that, and so much more to do with trying to topple Trump.

***** off.

Still doesn't explain why it's taking so long to arrest the cops.

Why are you telling me to ***** off?  Is this the right way to start a friendship?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Prickly Pete said:

***** off.

....I would think there is a ton of prosecutorial legwork to do regarding the other three to get the charge(s) right.....complicit in some way?...of course........aiding & abetting?......accessory?......their inaction during the knee is obvious......but what was their action prior to?......we don't know yet.....

• Like (+1) 1