Liberal Protests

B-Man

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Then your real world will continue to have cops who kill, buildings which burn, violent protests, divided citizens, huge costs, 

You often quote the constitution, it does not mention real world, it talks of a better place to which you seem to say...f??? It thus is good enough.

Not sure what your point is here. Money and celebrity bring status and influence, but that’s a human creation and not relevant at all in this case. As long as crime exists, and Cops there are going to be incidents and confrontations. Some will end in death. That is not preventable as far as I know. When rogue cops act outside the scope of their training, they will be punished with criminal charges. Protests are fine, until they become violent and violent acts such as arson and looting are indefensible. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Ya'll love a good conspiracy on here, right? Tell me this sounds crazier than Rhino's Q-Anon BS

I'm surprised you have the (tiny) balls to show your face down here after getting every bit of Trump/Russia wrong for three years -- then running away like a coward -- only to return with... this 

Never stop proving how foolish you are, @WhitewalkerInPhilly. It's truly an impressive statement to NPC culture everywhere. 

:lol: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Just saying, a cop going rogue because he wants to stir up noise to take heat off his buddy sounds less crazy than neo Nazis or foreign agents

It's Antifa.

Not a cop. Not a neo-nazi. Not a russian.

Antifa.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Just saying, a cop going rogue because he wants to stir up noise to take heat off his buddy sounds less crazy than neo Nazis or foreign agents

You know, except for the long, documented history of paid agitators being deployed in times like this compared to "rogue cops". 

But for that, you have a point :lol: 

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

It's Antifa.

Not a cop. Not a neo-nazi. Not a russian.

Antifa.

It doesn't matter if it's Antifa, Open Society, White Nationals -- they're all paid by the same group(s). 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know, except for the long, documented history of paid agitators being deployed in times like this compared to "rogue cops". 

But for that, you have a point :lol: 

It doesn't matter if it's Antifa, Open Society, White Nationals -- they're all paid by the same group(s). 

Hillary, Obama and a ring of pedos right? ??

Kieth Ellison at the podium now... 

Ellison Posts Photo of Himself Posing With 'Antifa' Handbook, Says ...

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Hillary, Obama and a ring of pedos right? ??

Trump committed treason by working with Russia, right? You swore this happened because Max Boot told you so. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

Go back to sleep, fukkstick. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

And you can't imagine a rouge cop actually being a white nationalist? 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

No. I find it more likely that one ####### went off on his own rather than a brilliant master plan.

Being a cop looking to get his murdering buddy off and being a white supremacist are not mutually exclusive

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

No. I find it more likely that one ####### went off on his own rather than a brilliant master plan.

Being a cop looking to get his murdering buddy off and being a white supremacist are not mutually exclusive

Max Boot told him this happened, so it must have. So did Rachel Maddow and Bill Krystol. 

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

And you can't imagine a rouge cop actually being a white nationalist? 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Could be. A rogue cop could also be a muslim terrorist. It’s a big country with a lot of different types out there. Bottom line; they all have to follow the same rulebook. 

• Like (+1) 2

There is a 100% chance this cop is arrested and charged with a very serious crime.  Whether or not it happened a few days ago or in a few days is should largely be irrelevant to the larger objective, which is justice.

Everything else is just excuses and justification for behavior or political positions.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

I understand that people are pissed because he hasn't been arrested. That doesn't change my stance. Your belief that he should have been arrested immediately is simply your opinion. Many other people may share that same opinion. I might share that same opinion. The point is, we don't make those determinations and, ultimately, when he is arrested has absolutely no bearing on whether justice has been served.

Our legal system is an imperfect system. It may not give us what we want, when we want it; however, it is the system we have - and decisions made within that system should be, as much as possible, free of emotion.

Some colloquialisms make so much sense because they are so sensible.

"Look before you leap" always comes to mind.  The appropriate response is to move appropriately.  The reality is that had the officer been arrested on the spot, the AutoZone, Ginny's Craft Emporium and Taco Bell would likely still be smoldering.    

I cannot tell you how many datelines I've watched where the murdered was known, the facts clear cut, and the announcer says "Three years went by...the case growing cold...when...".    The families of those victims are no less engaged, no less emotional, no less desirous of justice. I know rationally that if GF was my brother, I'd want vengence.  I also know in a free and civilized society, I'm the last guy that should be on the jury. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dubs said:

There is a 100% chance this cop is arrested and charged with a very serious crime.  Whether or not it happened a few days ago or in a few days is should largely be irrelevant to the larger objective, which is justice.

Everything else is just excuses and justification for behavior or political positions.

I'm expecting a slaughter at some point. I

If this continues into tonight (all indications are that it will) there is going to be at least a casualty or two.

Then on to the next step in the escalation.

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Could be. A rogue cop could also be a muslim terrorist. It’s a big country with a lot of different types out there. Bottom line; they all have to follow the same rulebook. 

It's only the white folks who are taken to racial tasks.

If you are white and you like to gather facts about situations, you are automatically deemed a racist.

No one else is held to those standards.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Prickly Pete said:

I'm expecting a slaughter at some point. I

If this continues into tonight (all indications are that it will) there is going to be at least a casualty or two.

Then on to the next step in the escalation.

They just announced the Natl Guard is armed with live ammo, and they have the right to use lethal force to defend themselves.

• Like (+1) 3