Liberal Protests

B-Man

43 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

White guy shows up with mask and hammer at the site of the first Minneapolis protest and starts breaking out windows at the Autozone. Gets accosted by protesters for breaking the windows. The locals ask if he's as a cop. 

“a cop”

:lol: 

Odds are much higher he’s paid by GS groups. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Anyone watching whats happening in Minneapolis?

News Alert May 29, 12:11 AM

Protesters in Minneapolis breach police precinct on third night of demonstrations over death of man in custody

People were gathering in cities across the country to protest the death of 46-year-old George Floyd.
In Minneapolis, where Floyd died, a hundreds-strong march demanded that four now-fired officers be arrested in a case that has generated nationwide outrage. The protesters set fires outside the precinct and ran through the empty facility after police fled the scene.

Read more »
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Hedge said:

The previous precinct that was burned was the 3rd. Another one is also in danger.

Where is the order to abandon the precincts coming from?

It almost looks like a trap. It definitely encourages the rioters to continue.

Current hot spots include: Minneapolis, Denver, Columbus, Louisville, Nashville, Phoenix, Los Angeles, and probably more that I missed.

What was done to George Floyd may have very well been murder, but the timing of this is interesting. Just as COVID restrictions begin to be eased, we have multi city riots. Aside from the normal crew of BLM, Antifa, and Soros agitators, I wouldn't be surprised if there are also knowingly infected COVID operatives circulating among the crowds, ranting and raving with spittle flying. Wait a few weeks, give it a couple of hops, and soon does this result in new virus flare ups, and a call to reverse the opening of the country...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have never been a cop but how hard it is to maintain control of a guy that is cuffed on his belly? I am sorry but I see no defense at all for what that cop did and he should be charged.

Especially when the guy's screaming I can't breathe which is why it got the attention of the bystanders.  I was surprised with how quickly they were fired.  Pry to prevent mass protests and riots which didn't appear to work.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Can you imagine if the Vikings win a Super Bowl?  We'll need to deploy the entire US military.