Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah, this is an odd encounter across the board.  The man decides to confront her on the dog being off the leash...she gets upset and agitated and his next thought is to offer the little pup some treats...to get the dog to come over to him?   Your plan is to lure the dog away from the woman...In Central Park?  Are we suddenly supposed to assume everyone treats each other like they are in a small town in Iowa?  She lost her *&^% for sure, but I'd be surprised to hear it's the first time she's identified with being a whackadoodle in her life.  

Very, very odd.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oops....guess I missed you already had this story posted.  This is one of those times I don't mind the online lynch mob too much because as has been rooted out elsewhere, this is a typical NYC liberal showing her true colors and those people are rarely called out for their hypocrisy.

As far as the 'ruined life' nonsense, everyone will forget about her in a week.   Remember Justine Sacco?  Well, she was right back in her old job with the same company a few years after being fired for her global outrage inducing 'racist' twitters.

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a "normal" reaction, right? Not at all nuts... 

I heard this person on a satellite station, may have been Howard Stern.  She got to talking about her decapitation gag and the fallout....what a sniveling dimwit.  Broke down and cried over the mean people in the world. Just another poser. When she is called on this, expect more of the same. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

On 5/26/2020 at 3:04 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Never been a fan of people losing their livelihoods over stuff like this, but it's really hard to feel sorry for this dumb bimbo. I've no use for people lying and  hamming up the histrionics on a 911 call, to try to have others arrested.

• Like (+1) 1

From what I have read and seen of the Minneapolis policeman killing a suspect by kneeling on his neck, I am hoping that he gets thrown in jail the rest of his life !

Having said that, I don't see how that gives you permission to loot a local business......... 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

From what I have read and seen of the Minneapolis policeman killing a suspect by kneeling on his neck, I am hoping that he gets thrown in jail the rest of his life !

Having said that, I don't see how that gives you permission to loot a local business......... 

Agreed. 

I'll say the timing sure is interesting. A big, embarrassing gaffe, followed by a tragedy/crime, then "spontaneous" riots which will force both candidates to make loud and clear statements on this issue. It's a "never fail to take advantage of a tragedy" play right from certain bad actors' playbooks. 

Only takes a few paid assets in a crowd to turn it from peaceful into something else. 

*warning, might be graphic -- just saw the full clip

More: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. 

I'll say the timing sure is interesting. A big, embarrassing gaffe, followed by a tragedy/crime, then "spontaneous" riots which will force both candidates to make loud and clear statements on this issue. It's a "never fail to take advantage of a tragedy" play right from certain bad actors' playbooks. 

Only takes a few paid assets in a crowd to turn it from peaceful into something else. 

*warning, might be graphic -- just saw the full clip

More: 

To be fair this doesn’t necessarily belong in a thread about liberal protests. It belongs in a thread about idiot protests. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll say the timing sure is interesting. A big, embarrassing gaffe, followed by a tragedy/crime, then "spontaneous" riots which will force both candidates to make loud and clear statements on this issue. It's a "never fail to take advantage of a tragedy" play right from certain bad actors' playbooks

Right.

I have no problem holding law enforcement officers accountable for their behavior. What I detest is: (1) The use of the actions of specific individuals to justify the attribution of motives to an entire group, (2) the use of that attribution as justification for completely unrelated , violent, criminal activity, and (3) the instantaneous use of a tragedy for political purposes.

• Like (+1) 2