Liberal Protests

B-Man

53 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, when you want to ***** with people's livelihoods, expect to get your ass kicked.

That's exactly right. I usually oppose violence, but the exception is when one physically imposes his will on another in violation of that person's rights.

Although I do enjoy watching these pissants get smacked around, the Mr. T in me still pities these fools. They're mostly weak-minded rejects desperately searching for acceptance and purpose, and many are suffering from varying levels of mental illness and emotional instability. 

The ruling class of the left-wing has ruthlessly exploited their frailties and convinced them that their bogus issues are real and their trivial movements are important, without any regard for the detrimental effect it has on the lives of these people. It's sad, really.

Still, I become less empathetic when they band together and, with the security of numbers, proceed to bully people. It's similar to my feelings about pederasts. I'm sorry they were abused as children and understand they don't choose to have these urges, but we still can't allow them to victimize children. 

Despite this understanding, the primal side of me loves watching the bully take a beating. Sometimes an ass whooping is the best gift you can give someone.

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Adam sometimes deletes his own tweets, purges his whole timeline... here's the clip he posted: 

Well, when you ***** with people's livelihoods, don't be surprised if you get your ass kicked.

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Tell us again about how the kingsman meme was a bridge too far?)

Funny Girl is an idiot. I've seen some of the stuff she's posted online and I'd be surprised if she can spell her own name. Not Streisand and not even Barbra but Barb.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Funny Girl is an idiot. I've seen some of the stuff she's posted online and I'd be surprised if she can spell her own name. Not Streisand and not even Barbra but Barb.

her real name is spelled, 'Barbara' so you are probably correct.

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Adam sometimes deletes his own tweets, purges his whole timeline... here's the clip he posted: 

This apparently occurred in San Francisco.

Here's a video from another angle:

And posting this for the 2nd tweet:

While there is much truth to the sentiment that California is the Land of Nuts, keep in mind that President Trump tallied over 4.4 million votes in CA in 2016, despite losing the state at a 2:1 margin.

These 4.4 million votes were only exceeded by Trump in TX and FL. Hilldog only exceeded this number in CA, NY, and FL.

Yes, these 4 mentioned states have the largest populations, so these results are not unexpected. What does get overlooked, however, is the enormous support that did exist in 2016 (and I would be shocked if that number doesn't increase in the 2020 election). 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2