Liberal Protests

B-Man

On 10/8/2019 at 4:43 PM, DC Tom said:

Reminder: she was chosen by people to represent them.

So she's not just speaking for herself, but for a significant portion of her district.

But did her current constituents fully realize the depth of her "whackjobery," did they truly hear some of the childish drivel she offered the nation in her public comments post-election?  The true measure of their "support" will come in her re-election efforts.  Of course, if she truly embraces the positions that she proposes, she must NOT run for re-election and thereby cast the ultimate protest against a system she appears to abhor [wink, wink].

Edited by Keukasmallies

Nothing new about left-wing hate

The Frightened Old Woman with Her Trump 2020 Flag

by Lloyd Marcus

Original Article

Scouting a location to shoot a promotional video for my Trump Train 2020 song, my wife Mary and I spotted a lovely home with a huge Trump 2020 flag waving in the breeze on a flagpole. After knocking on the front door and introducing myself, I assured the elderly white homeowner that we would not show her address in our video.Still, she declined our request to allow Mary to shoot video of me with her Trump 2020 flag

Left-wing Rioters Attack Trump Supporters Leaving Minneapolis Rally

by Joel B. Pollak

Original Article

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Nothing new about left-wing hate

The Frightened Old Woman with Her Trump 2020 Flag

by Lloyd Marcus

Original Article

Scouting a location to shoot a promotional video for my Trump Train 2020 song, my wife Mary and I spotted a lovely home with a huge Trump 2020 flag waving in the breeze on a flagpole. After knocking on the front door and introducing myself, I assured the elderly white homeowner that we would not show her address in our video.Still, she declined our request to allow Mary to shoot video of me with her Trump 2020 flag

Left-wing Rioters Attack Trump Supporters Leaving Minneapolis Rally

by Joel B. Pollak

Original Article

Voting in 2020 is going to be an interesting experience.

• Like (+1) 1

LAST NIGHT, WE SAW FASCISM IN THE STREETS

Last night President Trump conducted a fabulously successful rally at the Target Center in downtown Minneapolis. Scott had a great experience that included meeting the President and hearing his reporting praised repeatedly by President Trump. The 20,000 who were lucky enough to get into the Target Center had a wonderful time; by all accounts it was one of Trump’s best rallies.

But outside the arena, things were quite different. Thousands of lawless, violent Democrats “protested” Trump’s appearance by committing assault, among other crimes. They battled police officers. They attacked Republicans leaving Target Center. They set bonfires and burned patriotic regalia. They carried the flag of the defunct Soviet Union

EGkXyP0W4AUuvG_.jpeg?w=570&ssl=1

They spat on peaceful Trump supporters. They assaulted an uncounted number of normal citizens leaving the Target Center. They struck a woman across the head with a piece of lumber. They waved a sign that said, “Blue Lives Don’t F@$king Matter.” The Minneapolis Chief of Police reported, “Objects containing liquid believed to be urine were hurled at some of my officers along with bottles and rocks. Police horses were also assaulted by protesters striking them with sticks.”

These leftists are identical to the Nazi Brownshirts of the 1930s. But make no mistake–they represent today’s Democratic Party. A sitting Democratic State Representative, Aisha Gomez (DFL-Minneapolis), was seen among the fascists, dressed in black like an Antifa hoodlum. And Minneapolis’s boy Mayor, Jacob Frey, who expressed regret that he could not legally prevent President Trump from visiting Minneapolis, and then tried to do it anyway, issued an order to the Minneapolis Police Department not to use chemical irritants on the mob of criminal Democrats. [UPDATE: We have a disagreement between Boy Mayor Frey and the mob: Frey denies issuing such an order, putting him at odds with fellow Democrat Gomez.] And not a single local Democrat has condemned the violence and disorder that took place last night.

Please go here and view the many videos and other tweets assembled by Katie Fulkerson of Center of the American Experiment, the Minnesota organization that fights the fascism that we saw in the streets of Minneapolis last night. The facts are very, very bad for the Left and for the Democratic Party. We need to bring those facts to light before it is too late.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3