Liberal Protests

B-Man

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They're probably too busy writing about the Antifa members who replaced the US flag in Colorado with a Mexican flag.

No. Wait. They're ignoring that, too.

One of these days these leftist nutbags are going to shoot at the wrong thing. At the current pace, there's a good chance I'll be alive to witness the fastest civil war ever.

• Like (+1) 1

NONSENSE, RHETORIC IS ONLY DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES FROM THE RIGHT: 

CBP Chief Said Democratic Rhetoric Fueled Attempted Terrorist Attack On ICE Facility. 

“They are attacking the men and women of ICE. They are attacking the men and women of CBP. It’s unjust, it’s unfair, it’s misinformed — and outright, sometimes they are just lying to the American people, and it’s undoubtedly fueling this.”

Again, it's a fundamental truth that those protesting against "family separation" are protesting for child trafficking. Whether they're smart enough to realize that or not, is up for debate. Most are useful idiots, desperate to virtue signal to their fellow NPCs that they're "one of the good ones" instead of realizing that 1/3rd of the kids brought across the border with adults are being trafficked. 

1/3. 

That's tens of thousands a kid a month. Hundreds of thousands a year. 

Don't be a useful idiot. Be better than that and do your own homework on this issue. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Thanks. I'd love to read it but after clicking on that link I found myself in pop up hell.  So I shut it down.  Now that I at least know what it's about I can research on  my own.

Thanks again.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, it's a fundamental truth that those protesting against "family separation" are protesting for child trafficking. Whether they're smart enough to realize that or not, is up for debate. Most are useful idiots, desperate to virtue signal to their fellow NPCs that they're "one of the good ones" instead of realizing that 1/3rd of the kids brought across the border with adults are being trafficked. 

1/3. 

That's tens of thousands a kid a month. Hundreds of thousands a year. 

Don't be a useful idiot. Be better than that and do your own homework on this issue. 

And that figure's probably still low.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Well she is clearly a stripper. She can protest during the day because Ambrosia isn't due on stage until 11:45pm.

She looks like she'll be on the Tuesday afternoon crew in about 2 years...

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

She looks like she'll be on the Tuesday afternoon crew in about 2 years...

Well at least she'll get to have some of the complimentary lunch buffet that shift.

#smallvictories