Liberal Protests

B-Man

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Arise against you kulak masters, proletariat, and cast off the bourgeoisie shackles of...air conditioning?

I reject their premise. There is no such thing as an "overly air-conditioned" anything.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Apparently someone was throwing incendiary devices at an ICE center in Washington (state) and got shot in the process. 

Let's see how the media runs with this one...

'ICE agents coldly pounce on man trying to clear dried brush in order to allow new growth near detention center!'

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Apparently someone was throwing incendiary devices at an ICE center in Washington (state) and got shot in the process. 

More: 

Guy's being praised as a martyr of the cause.  A genuine Horst Wessel, apparently. 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was wondering who'd be the first to push that in the media... 

Nothing like encouraging more.

It's not the media, just people on twitter and far-left fringe sites like "formerly Gawker."

Interestingly, if you google "antifa firebomb ICE," you get one story.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/13/us/tacoma-detention-center-shooting.html

Odd phrasing at the beginning of this story.  I'd have thought the genesis of the story was about the guy blowing up cars and attempting mass murder by blowing up a propane tank, but in fairness the police did, in fact, fatally shoot a man. 

The police fatally shot a man who was attacking an immigration detention center in Tacoma, Wash., on Saturday morning, the authorities said.

• Thank you (+1) 1

..yet another dumbazz "senior moment question"...ever wonder how these "dregs" are available 24/7/365 for their public hissy fits while the rest of us are AT WORK earning a living to feed and support our families?....I get 5 weeks paid vacation....how the eff do they get 52?....what did I miss?..........

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..yet another dumbazz "senior moment question"...ever wonder how these "dregs" are available 24/7/365 for their public hissy fits while the rest of us are AT WORK earning a living to feed and support our families?....I get 5 weeks paid vacation....how the eff do they get 52?....what did I miss?..........

Are you not aware of the Occupy bs degree? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I think most of us are doing it wrong...

• Like (+1) 2

sexppj2k_bigger.jpgAndy NgoVerified account @MrAndyNgo
FollowFollow @MrAndyNgo

Seattle Antifa Action has posted a eulogy & the ICE firebomber's alleged manifesto on its Facebook page that was sent to friends before the attack. In it, he allegedly wrote: "I am antifa, I stand with comrades around the world..."

D_djHi1U8AAhT4z.png

1:11 PM - 14 Jul 2019

It is a good thing JOURNALIST Andy Ngo is around.

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Teen Vogue on a roll... 

(Because it's fine if he was firebombing a parking lot. No harm there...)

They're nucking futs.

And it really doesn't seem that they fully understand just what a war they start would look like, nor how it would end.

5 minutes ago, Taro T said:

They're nucking futs.

And it really doesn't seem that they fully understand just what a war they start would look like, nor how it would end.

it's schitt like this that makes me think, maybe i do want that PS90 after all

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

They're nucking futs.

Clearly real war is just like Call of Duty, where you can just throw your controller and rage quit if you get your ass kicked!

• Sad 1