Liberal Protests

B-Man

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More: 

Fascists do and say fascist things... like telling someone what they can and cannot say. Oh, she's on the editorial board of the NYTs? who would have guessed?

they also think they never tell people what they can and cannot say

or if they do it's for the lesser person's enlightenment to behave correctly....

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More: 

Fascists do and say fascist things... like telling someone what they can and cannot say. Oh, she's on the editorial board of the NYTs? who would have guessed?

God I love Ted Cruz.  He was my pick.  He's a debate champion, and, from what I understand, he has an auditory 'photographic memory', meaning, if he hears it, he remembers it, word for word.  Eidetic memory, but auditory.  That would serve one well in debates :)

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/5/2019 at 1:06 AM, RaoulDuke79 said:

I can't comprehend how everyone who supports Trump is blindly labeled a racist.

We’re not racist and the Left knows it. They’re using these labels (just like dictator and Nazi) to see if they can Trump supporters to self defect. Classic psychological shaming tactic by a group that has lost all sense of right and wrong. They’re now singularly driven: they want your money and the authority to control how you spend the crumbs they leave you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If you can't defend your viewpoint............then restrict access

why are they given "public" space with these rules ?

"Please don't publish photos that can be used as evidence in court."

But they're peaceful.  Sure.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

QUESTION ASKED: “Was Nike’s Betsy Ross Flag imbroglio planned? 

Because we’re pretty sure Disney’s ‘Little Mermaid’ one was,” Jon Gabriel and Stephen Miller note at Fourth of July-themed “Murica” edition of Ricochet’s “Conservatarians” podcast.

UPDATE: Nike stocks surge 2% following controversial decision to recall ‘Betsy Ross Flag’ sneakers after star endorser Colin Kaepernick claims they are offensive due to slavery ties.

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If you can't defend your viewpoint............then restrict access

why are they given "public" space with these rules ?

I'm confused -- what gives them the ability to stop people from crossing a public street? 

If I'm that dude, I keep walking through.

:lol: I love the guys in black masks, protesting people's opinions, calling others Fascists. 

Again, progfascists who don't know they're fascists are comedy gold. 

And, as the clip shows (in part) DC cops aren't Portland cops. Antifa's gonna have a bad day. 

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

oh my...

from the link:

... WHY DO WE HAVE POC(PEOPLE OF COLOR) AND NONPOC(WHITE PEOPLE) TICKETS? I'M GLAD YOU ASKED!

EQUALITY MEANS TREATING EVERYONE THE SAME

EQUITY IS INSURING EVERYONE HAS WHAT THEY NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL

OUR TICKET STRUCTURE WAS BUILT TO INSURE THAT THE MOST MARGINALIZED COMMUNITIES (PEOPLE OF COLOR) ARE PROVIDED WITH AN EQUITABLE CHANCE AT ENJOYING EVENTS IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITY (BLACK DETROIT).

AFFORDING JOY AND PLEASURE IS UNFORTUNATELY STILL A PRIVILEGE IN OUR SOCIETY FOR POC AND WE BELIEVE EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO RECEIVING SUCH.

WE'VE SEEN TOO MANY TIMES ORGASMIC EVENTS HAPPENING IN DETROIT AND OTHER POC POPULATED CITIES AND WHAT CONSISTENTLY HAPPENS IS PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE COMMUNITY BENEFITING MOST FROM AFFORDABLE TICKET PRICES BECAUSE OF THEIR PROXIMITY TO WEALTH.

THIS CYCLE DISPROPORTIONATELY DISPLACES BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE FROM ENJOYING ENTERTAINMENT IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES.

AS AN AFROFUTURIST YOUTH LEAD INITIATIVE THE VOICES OF OUR YOUTH INFORM OUR RESISTANCE.

HERE'S WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY

" IF YOU DON'T SEE MY BLACKNESS, YOU DON'T SEE ME. PERIODT!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Foxx said:

oh my...

from the link:

... WHY DO WE HAVE POC(PEOPLE OF COLOR) AND NONPOC(WHITE PEOPLE) TICKETS? I'M GLAD YOU ASKED!

EQUALITY MEANS TREATING EVERYONE THE SAME

EQUITY IS INSURING EVERYONE HAS WHAT THEY NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL

OUR TICKET STRUCTURE WAS BUILT TO INSURE THAT THE MOST MARGINALIZED COMMUNITIES (PEOPLE OF COLOR) ARE PROVIDED WITH AN EQUITABLE CHANCE AT ENJOYING EVENTS IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITY (BLACK DETROIT).

AFFORDING JOY AND PLEASURE IS UNFORTUNATELY STILL A PRIVILEGE IN OUR SOCIETY FOR POC AND WE BELIEVE EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO RECEIVING SUCH.

WE'VE SEEN TOO MANY TIMES ORGASMIC EVENTS HAPPENING IN DETROIT AND OTHER POC POPULATED CITIES AND WHAT CONSISTENTLY HAPPENS IS PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE COMMUNITY BENEFITING MOST FROM AFFORDABLE TICKET PRICES BECAUSE OF THEIR PROXIMITY TO WEALTH.

THIS CYCLE DISPROPORTIONATELY DISPLACES BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE FROM ENJOYING ENTERTAINMENT IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES.

AS AN AFROFUTURIST YOUTH LEAD INITIATIVE THE VOICES OF OUR YOUTH INFORM OUR RESISTANCE.

HERE'S WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY

" IF YOU DON'T SEE MY BLACKNESS, YOU DON'T SEE ME. PERIODT!"

PERIODT?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

THAT is what you took away from this? :wacko:

No. It was based on such stupidity and ignorance that it just got a shaking of my head. I was pointing out the concrete evidence of their ignorance.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No. It was based on such stupidity and ignorance that it just got a shaking of my head. I was pointing out the concrete evidence of their ignorance.

the fact that (and this never ceases to amaze me how often it happens) the very first item they list is: "EQUALITY MEANS TREATING EVERYONE THE SAME". whereby, they go on to emphatically state that they are not doing that. 

• Like (+1) 2