Liberal Protests

B-Man

This is a pretty interesting post. His spreadsheet alone shows the tentacles of the #resistence and their funding. 

I started following the money for the “resistance” when it was born, hours after Election Day 2016. I have organized my findings in a spreadsheet I have made public. At least 50 of the largest organizations that participated as “partners” in the Jan. 21, 2017, Women’s March had received grants from Mr. Soros’s Open Society Foundations or similar funds in the “House of Soros,” as his philanthropic empire was once called internally. The number of Soros-backed partners has grown to at least 80. At least 20 of the largest groups that led the Saturday anti-Kavanaugh protests have been Open Society grantees.

George Soros’s March on Washington

Saturday’s protests and unlawful disruptions were brought to us by a well-funded network.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is a pretty interesting post. His spreadsheet alone shows the tentacles of the #resistence and their funding. 

I started following the money for the “resistance” when it was born, hours after Election Day 2016. I have organized my findings in a spreadsheet I have made public. At least 50 of the largest organizations that participated as “partners” in the Jan. 21, 2017, Women’s March had received grants from Mr. Soros’s Open Society Foundations or similar funds in the “House of Soros,” as his philanthropic empire was once called internally. The number of Soros-backed partners has grown to at least 80. At least 20 of the largest groups that led the Saturday anti-Kavanaugh protests have been Open Society grantees.

George Soros’s March on Washington

Saturday’s protests and unlawful disruptions were brought to us by a well-funded network.

That's diffuse enough that you start to wonder how much control Soros can actually exert over it.

Hillary unleashes the thugs
American Thinker, by Thomas Lifson

Original Article

Unless sobriety suddenly and miraculously returns to Democrats driven insane by their unexpected loss to Donald Trump, the United States is headed for a downward spiral of political violence of the sort that has destabilized democratic regimes (Weimar Germany and Taisho Japan) and led to fascism and world war.

Only by the Grace of God and the bravery of the Capitol Police was a mass assassination of the House Republican Caucus avoided. That is the context in which we must understand the irresponsibility and reprehensibility of Hillary Clinton’s statement to CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, during an interview in Britain.

Hillary Clinton Calls for Incivility Against Republicans
by Rick Moran

Original Article

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-antifa-protesters-caught-on-video-bullying-elderly-motorist-woman-in-wheelchair

There's nothing I hate more than white, anti-white, liberals. Ya know, the white folks that 'aren't even a little bit racist' and go after white people because all white people are racist who aren't yelling at white people for being racist. Actually, I hate Haj more, but then them. 

I wish they'd try this where I live. Oh my god, that's exactly why I keep my XD under the steering wheel. 

Wow. Eric Holder is apparently really committed to following in Hillary Clinton’s footsteps. Not only is he mulling a run in 2020, but he’s also fanning the flames of violence:

Eric Holder:

"Michelle [Obama] always says, 'When they go low, we go high.' No. No. When they go low, we kick them."https://youtu.be/tYgZ5QO3ioc?t=630 

New Tone is back with a vengeance.

Holder says "That's what this new Democratic Party's about"https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1050076563193122816 

Wonder what Eric Holder's sudden and not at all surprising radicalism does looking back on how he acted as AG. Weird right?

Again, if this is not roundly condemned it is going to spiral out of control.

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Wow. Eric Holder is apparently really committed to following in Hillary Clinton’s footsteps. Not only is he mulling a run in 2020, but he’s also fanning the flames of violence:

Holder says "That's what this new Democratic Party's about"https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1050076563193122816 

How come no one wants to kick me?

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's already spiraled out of control.

You think the genie can be put back in the bottle at this point?

The violence is only going to escalate from here.

Can you imagine how bad it's going to get when the arrests start to happen?

This was going to be their gambit the entire time:  to protect themselves from prosecution through civil unrest.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's already spiraled out of control.

You think the genie can be put back in the bottle at this point?

The violence is only going to escalate from here.

Can you imagine how bad it's going to get when the arrests start to happen?

This was going to be their gambit the entire time:  to protect themselves from prosecution through civil unrest.

And when they don't get the House, and lose seats in the Senate.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-antifa-protesters-caught-on-video-bullying-elderly-motorist-woman-in-wheelchair

There's nothing I hate more than white, anti-white, liberals. Ya know, the white folks that 'aren't even a little bit racist' and go after white people because all white people are racist who aren't yelling at white people for being racist. Actually, I hate Haj more, but then them. 

I wish they'd try this where I live. Oh my god, that's exactly why I keep my XD under the steering wheel. 

They're the most self-serving, disingenuous bunch of douche bags. I want to tell them to stop sucking their own dicks.

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

I love 1911’s. But I don’t think highly of handguns and I put a premium on magazine capacity. So I prefer double stack. And yes I know, there are double stack 1911’s. But those are abominations and just wrong. 

But for its time, and many years thereafter, it was supreme. Still has superior aspects. But magazizne capacity ain’t one of em. 

56 minutes ago, Albwan said:

CNN Panel Mocks Kanye West as Trump’s ‘Token Negro,’ Don Lemon Laughs (Video)

https://www.thewrap.com/don-lemon-laughs-as-cnn-panel-mocks-kanye-west-as-token-negro-video/

Hypocrites.

Can you imagine how scared these people must be? How in the hell do you say something like "Kanye West is what happens when negroes don't read."

It's like the left has no ability to hear how stupid they sound.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Can you imagine how scared these people must be? How in the hell do you say something like "Kanye West is what happens when negroes don't read."

It's like the left has no ability to hear how stupid they sound.

Don Lemonhead isn't the worst journalist of the year for nothing. He has earned that moniker.