Liberal Protests

B-Man

Look at this nonsense.

So let’s recap, shall we? According to our friends on the Left, Kavanaugh will literally kill everyone because he understands Obamacare isn’t Constitutional, then he’ll literally kill all women again even though he’s said Roe is settled law, and NOW he’s supporting evil elective surgery on people with disabilities without their consent.

Man.......................When the Left goes to smear someone they don’t play.

This is truly disgusting.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/09/13/they-go-low-nowthisnews-latest-attack-video-on-kavanaugh-makes-vile-claim-about-people-with-disabilities/

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Edited by B-Man

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Look at this nonsense.

So let’s recap, shall we? According to our friends on the Left, Kavanaugh will literally kill everyone because he understands Obamacare isn’t Constitutional, then he’ll literally kill all women again even though he’s said Roe is settled law, and NOW he’s supporting evil elective surgery on people with disabilities without their consent.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/09/13/they-go-low-nowthisnews-latest-attack-video-on-kavanaugh-makes-vile-claim-about-people-with-disabilities/

Of course, he never ruled on "people with disabilities," he ruled on wards of the state who have been judged mentally incompetent and incapable of deciding for themselves.  

But let's just pretend those are the same thing.  :wacko:

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

Look at this nonsense.

LaEdgy

Them folks are !@#$ing retarded.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

“Kava-No!” shouted the protesters who marched Thursday morning from the steps of the Supreme Court to the Dirksen Senate office building, where the target of their ire would soon face a kind of political trial. ““We believe Anita Hill! We believe Christine Ford!”

"We believe Juanita Broaddrick!  We believe Karen Monahan...wait, what?"

FROG MEETS SCORPION: Women’s March thanks Sen. Jeff Flake by calling him a ‘rape apologist.’

And equally as ugly, the UltraViolet feminist group has a bogus PR statement out from an anonymous Capitol Police officer that says Sen. Flake is “potentially pressing charges” against the women who cornered him in an elevator this morning:

BREAKING: @JeffFlake is potentially pressing charges against two sexual assault survivors and UltraViolet members who confronted him on his way into the hearing earlier today.

This is shameful and cowardly. We will fight these potential charges. https://weareultraviolet.org/pressrel/senator-jeff-flake-potentially-pressing-charges-against-sexual-assault-survivors-ultraviolet-members-who-confronted-him-earlier-today/?source=uvtwitter 

.Buckle up. There’s another week of this:

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FROG MEETS SCORPION: Women’s March thanks Sen. Jeff Flake by calling him a ‘rape apologist.’

And equally as ugly, the UltraViolet feminist group has a bogus PR statement out from an anonymous Capitol Police officer that says Sen. Flake is “potentially pressing charges” against the women who cornered him in an elevator this morning:

.Buckle up. There’s another week of this:

I applied for a technology director to them.  Wonder what they'll think.

• Haha (+1) 1

Wow, all this just because the annointed one, Hill'ry, lost the election.  The 'mocrats are flogging the role of the wrongly-treated to the max.  Once again, Maxine Waters entered the fray by defending her staff in light of accusations that someone leaked personal info on several Republican Senators.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/409105-maxine-waters-responds-to-despicable-accusations-her-office-leaked-gop

So, Max, is your posse involved and you're covering for them; or it this just your most recent opportunity to jump on the "we were screwed" stage, grab a microphone, and bust out some of your unsupported vitriol?

17 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Wow, all this just because the annointed one, Hill'ry, lost the election.  The 'mocrats are flogging the role of the wrongly-treated to the max.  Once again, Maxine Waters entered the fray by defending her staff in light of accusations that someone leaked personal info on several Republican Senators.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/409105-maxine-waters-responds-to-despicable-accusations-her-office-leaked-gop

So, Max, is your posse involved and you're covering for them; or it this just your most recent opportunity to jump on the "we were screwed" stage, grab a microphone, and bust out some of your unsupported vitriol?

She and her staff are guilty until proven innocent. Also, she has shown that she does not have the temperament to be in Congress. Such anger in her statement.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

So she has alerted the authorities regarding her staff being accused of the leak but appears to have little regret that personal information on “colleagues” has been made public. Very telling. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

A CNN camera broadcast the event live, and from there it went viral. “Thank you,” Flake said, as he was finally allowed to exit after one of the women revealed, apparently for the first time, that she’d been sexually abused: “I was sexually assaulted, and nobody believed me. I didn’t tell anyone, and you’re telling all women that they don’t matter . . .

That’s what you’re telling all of these women. That’s what you’re telling me right now. Look at me when I’m talking to you! You are telling me that my assault doesn’t matter . . . Don’t look away from me. Look at me.”

Huh?

This has NOTHING to do with her or other victims. It has to do with this case only.  Did the Judge try to rape here 36 years ago.  As Uncle Joe would say, PERIOD.

This is the OJ trial for women.

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Huh?

This has NOTHING to do with her or other victims. It has to do with this case only.  Did the Judge try to rape here 36 years ago.  As Uncle Joe would say, PERIOD.

This is the OJ trial for women.

She said:

“I was sexually assaulted, and nobody believed me. I didn’t tell anyone, and you’re telling all women that they don’t matter . . .

She didn't tell anyone but nobody believed her? WTF?

58 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

She said:

“I was sexually assaulted, and nobody believed me. I didn’t tell anyone, and you’re telling all women that they don’t matter . . .

She didn't tell anyone but nobody believed her? WTF?

She's a commie.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

2j2gka.jpg

Social rape

Rape privilege

Social truth

Privilege truth

Historical truth (honestly, I've heard that) 

I did hear one once talking about how time will judge us going forward - we will have to answer for ourselves now in a future lens. Those always gonwell.