Is Adam LaRoche a little much ?

Maury Ballstein

Yeah great, except this story isn't about you.

The fact that the kid is home schooled isn't what makes it over the top (though I have a feeling that, as the son of a multi-millionaire, he probably has better access to a fine education than you did).

What takes it over the top is that not only is he home schooled, but that the rest of the time he is spending with his father in a MLB locker room (and that you think that is a better place to get an education in "real life").

I never said the story was about me. My experiences simply play a role in my beliefs. It works that way for everyone. It's my belief that him spending a great deal of time in the clubhouse is not going to harm him. That's it, it's just my opinion. We can agree to disagree. Where else do you think he should be? You can't reply by saying he should be socialzing with peers either. For all you know he could have plenty of friends. None of us know the kid. Trust me, there are more detrimental ways a kid could spend their formative years than spending time with their Dad. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic