Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Daniel John Bongino (born December 4, 1974) is an American conservative commentator, radio show host, author, former congressional candidate, and former Secret Service agent. He is a member of the Republican Party and ran unsuccessfully for Congress in 2012, 2014, and 2016.

Trump would indeed call him a LOSER.

LMAO - love these unbiased sources you freaks.

WORSE THAN WATERGATE: ‘Wingman’ Eric Holder orchestrated ‘Obamagate,’ says successor attorney general.

In Above the Law, provided in advance of its release, Whitaker described a department that was more political under Obama than any department since President Richard Nixon’s, one that sought to promote the efforts of partisans such as FBI chief James Comey, who has since been fired by Trump.

“What Holder is advocating for,” he wrote, “is a government full of Jim Comeys: government officials determining on their own what the Constitution demands, deciding which laws to prosecute and which to ignore, selectively releasing information to the media about Americans under investigation, and held accountable neither to the chief executive nor to voters.”

And as Obama’s “wingman” at the department, added Whitaker, Holder built a team that would remain after he left and that would eventually shut down a probe into Hillary Clinton’s email scandal at the State Department and eagerly build up an investigation into alleged Russian collusion with the Trump campaign in the 2016 election.

“There’s no doubt that Russia tried to influence the 2016 presidential election,” he wrote in the book from Regnery Publishing.

“But the political meddling within our own government, within the Justice Department, and within the intelligence community poses a far greater threat to Americans than any Russian internet troll farm. Without the rule of law, without respect for the Constitution, without honest administration in the Justice Department, we don’t have a republic,” he added.

The book is an indictment by a true insider of the “deep state” of liberal bureaucrats trying to protect their own and ignore Trump’s election.

It also highlighted the double standard of Obama-era officials, especially on recusals from cases they had an interest in. One that jumped out was of the case and conviction of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Gangster government.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

....well Eric Holder said "no way in hell" is this true......I'm convinced then...........he's easily in the "top three of best AG's ever".......he was our "Mother Teresa".....

Fred Fleitz: Obamagate – How Obama administration apparently weaponized intel agencies for political attacks

By Fred Fleitz | Fox News

There is strong evidence that President Barack Obama’s administration improperly weaponized U.S. intelligence agencies in multiple and shocking ways against Donald Trump and other political enemies.

It appears the Obama administration did this in a number of ways, including: fraudulently obtaining Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants to spy on American citizens; promoting the Democratic National Committee-funded dossier assembled by former British spy Christopher Steele that was filled with lies about Trump; politicizing intelligence analysis; leaking intelligence; and spying on political opponents and journalists.

In the period when he was a presidential candidate and president-elect, Trump and his aides seemed to have been the major targets of this misuse of American intelligence for political purposes. But they were not the only targets.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/fred-fleitz-obamagate-how-obama-administration-apparently-weaponized-intel-agencies-for-political-attacks

• Thank you (+1) 1

The featured quote from Obama's graduation speech has Obama unwittingly complimenting Trump.

The NYT puts this gaffe in the headline, "Obama Says U.S. Lacks Leadership on Virus in Commencement Speeches/The virus has 'torn back the curtain on the idea that the folks in charge know what they’re doing,' the former president said...."

There's a problem with figures of speech: You might forget what they mean!

Here's Obama, looked to by the elite as a source of wisdom, and he's simply reading from a speech he had every opportunity to have edited by the most able wordsmiths, and he uses a cliché, and he doesn't notice that he's got it exactly wrong.

To tear back the curtain is to suddenly reveal what is really there! It was behind a curtain and you've torn — pulled —it back.

In Obama's botched figure of speech, the virus is tearing back the curtain — hard to picture that, but it's intended as a vivid image — and what is revealed — what had been hidden behind a curtain — is "the idea that the folks in charge know what they’re doing." So he's saying that it wasn't seen before, but now it's blatantly obvious: The folks in charge know what they’re doing!

More at the link:

Do I presume to criticize the great Obama? So ungrateful! I should think myself lucky that I am permitted to hear his graduation oration!
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Do I presume to criticize the great Obama? So ungrateful! I should think myself lucky that I am permitted to hear his graduation oration!

As penance for your petulance, I expect you to say 25 Our Obamas, 50 Hail Obamas, and ballot harvest all of the elderly folk at your nursing home so that you can ensure they correctly vote for a Democrat.

• Haha (+1) 3

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

The featured quote from Obama's graduation speech has Obama unwittingly complimenting Trump.

The NYT puts this gaffe in the headline, "Obama Says U.S. Lacks Leadership on Virus in Commencement Speeches/The virus has 'torn back the curtain on the idea that the folks in charge know what they’re doing,' the former president said...."

There's a problem with figures of speech: You might forget what they mean!

Here's Obama, looked to by the elite as a source of wisdom, and he's simply reading from a speech he had every opportunity to have edited by the most able wordsmiths, and he uses a cliché, and he doesn't notice that he's got it exactly wrong.

To tear back the curtain is to suddenly reveal what is really there! It was behind a curtain and you've torn — pulled —it back.

In Obama's botched figure of speech, the virus is tearing back the curtain — hard to picture that, but it's intended as a vivid image — and what is revealed — what had been hidden behind a curtain — is "the idea that the folks in charge know what they’re doing." So he's saying that it wasn't seen before, but now it's blatantly obvious: The folks in charge know what they’re doing!

More at the link:

Yes!  When I read that  yesterday I was thinking “dude ***** that up big time!”

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1