Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

57 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Ah, so now he cares about "rule of law." What about ALL of our immigration laws that liberals refuse to enforce, or even acknowledge? ****ing hypocrite.

...laughable isn't it?......he was magna-*****-laude from Clinton University....'nuff said..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2

‘Scandal Free’ Obama Strikes Again

by Katie Pavlich

Original Article

It's one of the biggest lies in leftist media and insider Washington politics: President Obama left the White House after eight years without a single scandal.

"We didn't have a scandal that embarrassed us," Obama said during a private event in 2018, which was then repeated by his adoring allies.

This is blatantly untrue and new information about the FBI's unsubstantiated criminal investigation into General Michael Flynn proves Obama was engaged in scandalous abuses of power right up until the moment he left the presidency.

• Thank you (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by Katie Pavlich

Original Article

It's one of the biggest lies in leftist media and insider Washington politics: President Obama left the White House after eight years without a single scandal.

"We didn't have a scandal that embarrassed us," Obama said during a private event in 2018, which was then repeated by his adoring allies.

This is blatantly untrue and new information about the FBI's unsubstantiated criminal investigation into General Michael Flynn proves Obama was engaged in scandalous abuses of power right up until the moment he left the presidency.

That isn't a lie.  It's absolutely true.  The people from that administration have no shame, so they cannot feel embarrassment.  That clause at the end of the sentence, like so many of 44's other pronouncements using similar clauses, is what makes it factually correct even though it seems like he's said something other than what he's said. The man is a lawyer after all.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Ah, so now he cares about "rule of law." What about ALL of our immigration laws that liberals refuse to enforce, or even acknowledge? ****ing hypocrite.

Obama getting defensive over this tells you all you need to know.  This is a good summary of what happened last night. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

by Katie Pavlich

Original Article

Come on B-man, the $1.7 Billion Obama gave to Iran was not a scandal.  Iran is a good and decent country and we owed them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bockeye said:

Come on B-man, the $1.7 Billion Obama gave to Iran was not a scandal.  Iran is a good and decent country and we owed them. 

he's under obligation from his Islamic beliefs to be generous to fellow Muslims, is he not?

• Like (+1) 1

by Don Surber 

The shadow of President Richard Milhous Nixon was much longer than his aborted presidency. Nearly a half century after his resignation, he has taught the last 2 presidents very different lessons.

President Donald John Trump learned how to handle the press and the deep state by avoiding the mistakes of President Nixon.

Obama learned that instead of using his campaign people to spy on political opponents, he would just turn the FBI into the KGB and do his evil work. Obama's thugs lied 17 times to a federal judge to spy on President Trump. Obama did so realizing there would be no penalty, and to date not even a lowly agent has been indicted.

On Fox this morning, President Trump openly admitted he learned from President Nixon's mistakes.

Our president said, "I study history, and the firing of everybody — I should’ve in one way, but I’m glad I didn’t, because look at the way it turned out. They’re all a bunch of crooks and they got caught."

Of course he did fire Obama's No. 1 and No. 2 henchmen at the FBI. Their replacements seem no better. Perhaps General Michael Flynn can be appointed, as a reader suggested.

Our president also said of President Nixon, "Of course there was a difference. No. 1, he may have been guilty. And No. 2, he had tapes all over the place. I wasn’t guilty. I did nothing wrong, and there are no tapes. But I wish there were tapes in my case."

Notice, the first lesson was not to be guilty.

But President Trump left out the his biggest lesson: full disclosure. They said the cover-up was worse than the crime because the crime was penny ante. At every step of the way, he has given his enemies the documents they sought in these attempted frame-ups.

The Ukraine transcript should have ended the impeachment nonsense. Instead a libelous and lying press ignored the facts and bleated the Democrat narrative anyway.

Obama released nothing and covered everything up because he knew he could get away with it.

But maybe not. I am after all an eternal optimist. And Weasel Zippers reported, "Obama’s Getting Nervous, Stages Strategic Leak Of Phone Call Saying ‘Rule Of Law Is At Risk’ after DOJ dropped Michael Flynn case."

Ah yes, the not-so-secret appeal by Obama to the little Obamanauts. I touched on that in the previous post.

Yahoo reported, "Former President Barack Obama, talking privately to ex-members of his administration, said Friday that the 'rule of law is at risk' in the wake of what he called an unprecedented move by the Justice Department to drop charges against former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn."

Obama told his sycophants, "The news over the last 24 hours I think has been somewhat downplayed — about the Justice Department dropping charges against Michael Flynn.

"And the fact that there is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free. That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic — not just institutional norms — but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk. And when you start moving in those directions, it can accelerate pretty quickly as we’ve seen in other places."

Oh, Obama was so clever. By framing General Flynn with a process crime, Obama thought he would get away with spying on political opponents.

Now he fears retribution.

Suffice it to say, Obama learned the wrong lesson from President Nixon.

More at the link:

• Thank you (+1) 5

barack-obama-cell-phone.jpg

Mollie Hemingway looks into why Barack Obama leaked that audio of himself regarding Michael Flynn

As Twitchy reported earlier, former President Barack Obama held a “private” call with former administration officials to discuss how the Justice Department dismissing its case against Michael Flynn put the rule of law at risk. Plenty noted the irony of Obama suddenly expressing concern for the rule of law, but let’s talk for a second about how audio of that private phone call just happened to be “obtained” by Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

by Don Surber 

The shadow of President Richard Milhous Nixon was much longer than his aborted presidency. Nearly a half century after his resignation, he has taught the last 2 presidents very different lessons.

President Donald John Trump learned how to handle the press and the deep state by avoiding the mistakes of President Nixon.

Obama learned that instead of using his campaign people to spy on political opponents, he would just turn the FBI into the KGB and do his evil work. Obama's thugs lied 17 times to a federal judge to spy on President Trump. Obama did so realizing there would be no penalty, and to date not even a lowly agent has been indicted.

On Fox this morning, President Trump openly admitted he learned from President Nixon's mistakes.

Our president said, "I study history, and the firing of everybody — I should’ve in one way, but I’m glad I didn’t, because look at the way it turned out. They’re all a bunch of crooks and they got caught."

Of course he did fire Obama's No. 1 and No. 2 henchmen at the FBI. Their replacements seem no better. Perhaps General Michael Flynn can be appointed, as a reader suggested.

Our president also said of President Nixon, "Of course there was a difference. No. 1, he may have been guilty. And No. 2, he had tapes all over the place. I wasn’t guilty. I did nothing wrong, and there are no tapes. But I wish there were tapes in my case."

Notice, the first lesson was not to be guilty.

But President Trump left out the his biggest lesson: full disclosure. They said the cover-up was worse than the crime because the crime was penny ante. At every step of the way, he has given his enemies the documents they sought in these attempted frame-ups.

The Ukraine transcript should have ended the impeachment nonsense. Instead a libelous and lying press ignored the facts and bleated the Democrat narrative anyway.

Obama released nothing and covered everything up because he knew he could get away with it.

But maybe not. I am after all an eternal optimist. And Weasel Zippers reported, "Obama’s Getting Nervous, Stages Strategic Leak Of Phone Call Saying ‘Rule Of Law Is At Risk’ after DOJ dropped Michael Flynn case."

Ah yes, the not-so-secret appeal by Obama to the little Obamanauts. I touched on that in the previous post.

Yahoo reported, "Former President Barack Obama, talking privately to ex-members of his administration, said Friday that the 'rule of law is at risk' in the wake of what he called an unprecedented move by the Justice Department to drop charges against former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn."

Obama told his sycophants, "The news over the last 24 hours I think has been somewhat downplayed — about the Justice Department dropping charges against Michael Flynn.

"And the fact that there is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free. That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic — not just institutional norms — but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk. And when you start moving in those directions, it can accelerate pretty quickly as we’ve seen in other places."

Oh, Obama was so clever. By framing General Flynn with a process crime, Obama thought he would get away with spying on political opponents.

Now he fears retribution.

Suffice it to say, Obama learned the wrong lesson from President Nixon.

More at the link:

.....well he did get straight A's from Clinton University, right?......

• Like (+1) 1

Obama is panicking

American Thinker, by Monica Showalter

Original Article

After seeming years of silence, and plenty of billionaire vacays, President Obama is on the warpath. Here's what the Washington Post is reporting: Former president Barack Obama shared deep worries Friday about the Justice Department’s decision to drop its prosecution of ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn

(snip)

The release of congressional interview transcripts, the declassification of some elements of the DoJ Inspector General investigation, and the news of the FISA warrant abuses on Carter Page, as well as the railroading of Gen. Michael Flynn, pretty well tell a story of Obama being the big power behind all of these legal abuses

• Like (+1) 6

...thinkin' he should call Mayflower to move his Library to Gitmo....benefits?

1. Financial support for the beleaguered moving industry.

2. Library would be much closer to his new residence.

Andrew McCarthy: Flynn case — Obama officials, FBI collaborated to invent ‘Russian collusion’ narrative

The FBI coordinated very closely with the Obama White House on the investigation of Michael Flynn, while the Obama Justice Department was asleep at the switch.

That is among the most revealing takeaways from Thursday’s decision by Attorney General Bill Barr to pull the plug on the prosecution of Flynn, who fleetingly served as President Trump’s first national security adviser. Flynn had been seeking to withdraw his guilty plea to a false-statements charge brought in late 2017 by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

While working on the Trump transition team in December 2016, Flynn spoke with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, in conversations that were intercepted by our government (because Russian-government operatives, such as Kislyak, are routinely monitored by the FBI and other U.S. intelligence agencies). Among the topics Flynn and Kislyak discussed was the imposition of sanctions against Russia, which President Obama had just announced.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/obama-officials-fbi-invent-russia-collusion-narrative-andrew-mccarthy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

A “PRETTY DARN INVESTED” OBAMA RALLIES THE TROOPS AND GIVES THEM THEIR TALKING POINTS:

Obama is a sanctimonious, arrogant, dangerous, viper.

What really is without precedent – at least in the US, although not in certain countries usually referred to as “banana republics – is the way in which Obama used the DOJ and the FBI and the entire state apparatus to spy on and destroy an incoming president of the opposing party. Watergate was a tea party compared to this.

Read the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

People are becoming less and less shy about naming Obama.

Sidney Powell this morning names Obama. (Around 5 minute mark)

McCabe to Clapper to Obama.

Maria: Do you think this goes all the way to the top to President Obama?
Powell: Absolutely.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

People are becoming less and less shy about naming Obama.

Sidney Powell this morning names Obama. (Around 5 minute mark)

McCabe to Clapper to Obama.

Maria: Do you think this goes all the way to the top to President Obama?
Powell: Absolutely.

...LMAO....shy about naming him WHAT?.........65 million dollar book deal and a Netflix bonanza?......hell, Wiillie Sutton and the "Great Train Robbery Gang" left a ton on the table compared to this shyster.......he could slip you outta your socks without touching your shoes....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO....shy about naming him WHAT?.........65 million dollar book deal and a Netflix bonanza?......hell, Wiillie Sutton and the "Great Train Robbery Gang" left a ton on the table compared to this shyster.......he could slip you outta your socks without touching your shoes....

As knowing, and facilitating, sedition.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...thinkin' he should call Mayflower to move his Library to Gitmo....benefits?

1. Financial support for the beleaguered moving industry.

2. Library would be much closer to his new residence.

Andrew McCarthy: Flynn case — Obama officials, FBI collaborated to invent ‘Russian collusion’ narrative

The FBI coordinated very closely with the Obama White House on the investigation of Michael Flynn, while the Obama Justice Department was asleep at the switch.

That is among the most revealing takeaways from Thursday’s decision by Attorney General Bill Barr to pull the plug on the prosecution of Flynn, who fleetingly served as President Trump’s first national security adviser. Flynn had been seeking to withdraw his guilty plea to a false-statements charge brought in late 2017 by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

While working on the Trump transition team in December 2016, Flynn spoke with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, in conversations that were intercepted by our government (because Russian-government operatives, such as Kislyak, are routinely monitored by the FBI and other U.S. intelligence agencies). Among the topics Flynn and Kislyak discussed was the imposition of sanctions against Russia, which President Obama had just announced.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/obama-officials-fbi-invent-russia-collusion-narrative-andrew-mccarthy

the logical thought occurs... were the Russian sanctions a ruse by the Obamanation as a spring board to facilitate the Russian Collusion narrative?

• Like (+1) 2

It's interesting to me that Obama has to pipe up on current events unlike pretty much every president before him. You would think a person who essentially baited his wait into office would shut the piehole like everone else, but as we've seen before, he was never as intelligent as people portrayed him. He simply is too stupid to clam up and retire.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's interesting to me that Obama has to pipe up on current events unlike pretty much every president before him. You would think a person who essentially baited his wait into office would shut the piehole like everone else, but as we've seen before, he was never as intelligent as people portrayed him. He simply is too stupid to clam up and retire.

It's arrogance that won't let Obama keep quiet. Same problem Smolette had after his charges were initially dropped. He just had to go spike the football to the press and piss off the city of Chicago.

Liberals - especially the ones in power - just don't get it. Sometimes it's better to just keep your mouth shut and let ***** blow over.

• Like (+1) 5