Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

11 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Obama is a good man and he was a good president. 

I thought so too once but facts are tough to argue. And now we know this is just a false statement.

He betrayed everything this country stands for. He backed off all of his promises he made during his campaign and doubled down on illegality. The level of corruption that's been exposed just this year under his administration should shake everyone who cares about this country to it's core:

* Abused the FISC and USIC to illegally spy on  political opposition

* Aided and abetted Hezbollah by allowing them to set up a narcotics smuggling ring inside the US (and human trafficking)

* Paid out (in cash) over a billion dollars to the Mullahs without bothering to restrict where that money could go to (and it went to bad actors)

He's going to go down very hard. His legacy will be one of corruption and treason. It's just beginning. 

We can cherry pick **** all day. These people’s lives are on display every day for eight years. They will make mistakes and they will have successes. They give up their normalcy to run to caretaker the country and Obama did so as admirably as anyone else before him or since. 

This isn't cherry picking. And it's not a "mistake" to sell the country out to Iran. It's not a mistake to abuse the powers of the USIC to spy on your political opposition. It's not a "mistake" to weaponize the USIC against the American people while stripping away bedrock constitutional rights. 

It's INTENTIONAL CRIMINALITY done to line his own pockets and fit his ideological agenda - which is not in the interest of the people he was elected to serve. 

He's a traitor. It's going to come out. He'll be lucky if he doesn't end up behind bars when this is all said and done. 

Watch.

You don’t like his agenda, his politics, or his legacy. Cool. But don’t make it about more than that. Cut the guy some slack. They want the same thing you do - domestic tranquility and relative safety. We had both. Move the !@#$ on. 

I voted for him. And he went back on everything he promised that made me vote for him. 

I've spent the past two years investigating him deeply and his crimes. He did not want domestic tranquility and safety - he wanted to make this country weaker and sought about various ways to do it. He wanted to TAKE OUR RIGHTS, and did so. He wanted to SPY ON OPPOSITION, and did so. He wanted to PAY OFF HEZBOLLAH, and did so. 

There's no moving on from that. The chickens are coming home to roost. 

It's going to be ugly.

Bush dynasty - gone. 

Clinton dynasty - gone. 

Obama legacy - destroyed. 

Not by petty politics - but by their own actions. 

I don’t use words like “treachery” lightly and it isn’t a synonym for bad decision-making or boneheadedness.

I don't use those words lightly either. 

I have evidence. 

And I don’t know why they call him Poppy. 

Then you have research to do.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I thought so too once but facts are tough to argue. And now we know this is just a false statement.

He betrayed everything this country stands for. He backed off all of his promises he made during his campaign and doubled down on illegality. The level of corruption that's been exposed just this year under his administration should shake everyone who cares about this country to it's core:

* Abused the FISC and USIC to illegally spy on  political opposition

* Aided and abetted Hezbollah by allowing them to set up a narcotics smuggling ring inside the US (and human trafficking)

* Paid out (in cash) over a billion dollars to the Mullahs without bothering to restrict where that money could go to (and it went to bad actors)

He's going to go down very hard. His legacy will be one of corruption and treason. It's just beginning. 

This isn't cherry picking. And it's not a "mistake" to sell the country out to Iran. It's not a mistake to abuse the powers of the USIC to spy on your political opposition. It's not a "mistake" to weaponize the USIC against the American people while stripping away bedrock constitutional rights. 

It's INTENTIONAL CRIMINALITY done to line his own pockets and fit his ideological agenda - which is not in the interest of the people he was elected to serve. 

He's a traitor. It's going to come out. He'll be luck if he doesn't end up behind bars when this is all said and done. 

Watch.

I voted for him. And he went back on everything he promised that made me vote for him. 

I've spent the past two years investigating him deeply and his crimes. He did not want domestic tranquility and safety - he wanted to make this country weaker and sought about various ways to do it. He wanted to TAKE OUR RIGHTS, and did so. He wanted to SPY ON OPPOSITION, and did so. He wanted to PAY OFF HEZBOLLAH, and did so. 

There's no moving on from that. The chickens are coming home to roost. 

It's going to be ugly.

Bush dynasty - gone. 

Clinton dynasty - gone. 

Obama legacy - destoryed. 

Not by petty politics - but by their own actions. 

1. You should have a blog. I’d seriously read it. I mean it. Set it up and I’m in. 

2. I like everything but the recency bias. Do yo really think that anything Obama did is unique to his presidency? Do you think that what Clinton or the Bushes or Reagan did was unique to their presidencies? Do you know how many weapons and how much money was underhandedly  flowing to the Middle East or to Latin America to fund partisans under Reagan and Hw? I don’t know. Do you? Congress didn’t sign off on that purse string. 

Do you know how much of that unregulated shall I say “contraband” was used to shoot at our soldiers twenty/thirty years later. 

In the law there is a causality and a nexus there that’s hard to argue against. 

Complicit much?

In the lawsuit that I get to at the end of this, can you consider an indictment against Reagan as an accessory and for negligent entrustment?

Please and thank you. 

Anyway, maybe your dick is hard for this because social

media has given you a platform and a research tool that didn’t exist when Nixon was using Hoover to leverage and blackmail political adversaries. 

Man I wish I could live in your world where in the last twenty-five years executive corruption arrived newly in Washington with its Birkin bag and red-bottom shoes. 

You know now what you can do - with your extensive research and all - you can bring suit against Obama. You likely have standing if you can show a material impact. I wouldn’t think that that would be a threshold that you couldn’t overcome. 

You have research. 

Make it happen. 

And then post updates on your blog. 

That I’ll read. 

Peace out Girl Scout. 

Edited by Juror#8

1 minute ago, Juror#8 said:

1. You should have a blog. I’d seriously read it. I mean it. Set it up and I’m in. 

2. I like everything but the recency bias. Do yo really think that anything Obama did is unique to his presidency? Do you think that Clinton or the Bushes or Reagan did was unique to their presidency? Do you know how many weapons and how much money was illegally flowing to the Middle East to fund partisans under Reagan and Hw? I don’t know. Do you? Congress didn’t sign off on that purse string. 

Maybe your dicks hard for this because social

media has given you a platform and a research tool that didn’t exist when Nixon was using Hoover to leverage and blackmail political adversaries. 

Man I wish I could live in your world where in the last twenty-five years executive corruption arrived in Washington. 

You know now what you can do - with your research and all - you can bring suit against Obama. You likely have standing if you can show a material effect to you which, as a citizen, shouldn’t be a threshold that you couldn’t overcome. 

You have research. 

Make it happen. 

Assuming you are being sarcastic, I encourage you to read through the entire Deep State thread here. Deranged Rhino has put forth a mountain of research building a case against not only the Deep State but other bad guys, and that characterization would include Obama. I have my own issues with Obama and will spell them out at a later time, but as a preview I can state that I absolutely believe that Obama doesn't view himself as much a citizen of the USA, but of the world. As such, the concerns of the USA are subject to how they will help or hurt him politically. What has he ever done that didn't have political considerations?

12 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

2. I like everything but the recency bias. Do yo really think that anything Obama did is unique to his presidency? Do you think that what Clinton or the Bushes or Reagan did was unique to their presidencies? Do you know how many weapons and how much money was underhandedly  flowing to the Middle East or to Latin America to fund partisans under Reagan and Hw? I don’t know. Do you? Congress didn’t sign off on that purse string. 

Do you know how much of that unregulated shall I say “contraband” was used to shoot at our soldiers twenty/thirty years later. 

In the law there is a causality and a nexus there that’s hard to argue against. 

Complicit much?

In the lawsuit that I get to at the end of this, can you consider an indictment against Reagan as an accessory and for negligent entrustment?

Please and thank you. 

Anyway, maybe your dick is hard for this because social

Man I wish I could live in your world where in the last twenty-five years executive corruption arrived newly in Washington with its Birkin bag and red-bottom shoes. 

You know now what you can do - with your extensive research and all - you can bring suit against Obama. You likely have standing if you can show a material impact. I wouldn’t think that that would be a threshold that you couldn’t overcome. 

You have research. 

Make it happen. 

That I’ll read. 

The "everyone does it" defense.  Awesome stuff.

We know more about corruption today because we have the internet! That makes it okay because Nixon did stuff we didn't even know about!

I guess we shouldn't be so hard on the Nazis.  I mean, Stalin did WAY worse stuff that we didn't even know about at the time.

Edited by jmc12290

2 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

There's a lot of posts you've missed since you've been gone. Read them, they're there for you to see. 

3 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

2. I like everything but the recency bias. Do yo really think that anything Obama did is unique to his presidency? Do you think that Clinton or the Bushes or Reagan did was unique to their presidency? Do you know how many weapons and how much money was illegally flowing to the Middle East to fund partisans under Reagan and Hw? I don’t know. Do you? Congress didn’t sign off on that purse string. 

Again, read my posts for the past year. I address all of this. This isn't a partisan fight going on, despite the way it's being covered, it's a war between CIA and DIA and their assets. Why have the Bushes come out hard against Trump after staying silent about Obama for 8 years? Because the Bushes, Clintons and Obamas are all on the same team. It's not about political affiliation. It's about crooks. 

This country has been systematically undercut by what can only be described as a cabal that's been in power since Kennedy was assassinated. 

That's changing now. Hence the turmoil. The old guards are being overthrown. The puppet masters were taken out in November's KSA purge. Now the puppets who have had their strings cuts are flopping around on stage during the public clean up. 

6 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Maybe your dicks hard for this because social media has given you a platform and a research tool that didn’t exist when Nixon was using Hoover to leverage and blackmail political adversaries. 

My dick is hard for this because I'm a patriot who cares deeply for his country. My dick is hard for this because I was paid to write a book about the use of private military contractors and their expansion into private intelligence services and how those have been/are being used and deployed in the modern battlefield. That research switched when numerous sources within the IC started sharing with me a story that I've now been chronicling on here for over a year. 

This isn't about social media. It's about the third American Revolution which is exposing and ousting a corruption so deep we weren't even aware of its existence despite it being in front of our faces 24/7. 

This is personal for me. But not for the reasons you assume. 

8 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Man I wish I could live in your world where in the last twenty-five years executive corruption arrived in Washington. 

That's not my argument. At all. 

9 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

You know now what you can do - with your research and all - you can bring suit against Obama. You likely have standing if you can show a material effect to you which, as a citizen, shouldn’t be a threshold that you couldn’t overcome. 

You have research. 

Make it happen. 

Don't worry. It's coming. 

I've been ahead of the curve on this investigation for well over a year now on here. I don't say that as a way of bragging or saying "I'm right you're wrong" - but rather to compel you to go through the past year and read what's been shared on this site. 

Let me ask you... 

Would your opinion on Obama change if it's proven that he had weaponized and abused the FISC and the most invasive surveillance tools ever known to man against the American people and his political opposition? Would that be a betrayal of the very foundations of the Republic? 

Or is that just a something that happens? 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Assuming you are being sarcastic, I encourage you to read through the entire Deep State thread here. Deranged Rhino has put forth a mountain of research building a case against not only the Deep State but other bad guys, and that characterization would include Obama. I have my own issues with Obama and will spell them out at a later time, but as a preview I can state that I absolutely believe that Obama doesn't view himself as much a citizen of the USA, but of the world. As such, the concerns of the USA are subject to how they will help or hurt him politically. What has he ever done that didn't have political considerations?

You’re missing my point. My point is that Rhino should sue Obama and post about it on his blog. 

I never said that Obama was perfect. I don’t think that he was. What I think is that he is a good man and was a good effective president. And I don’t think that his preceidency was marred by any more dirt then anyone else’s presidency. You raise one thing, I’ll raise you something else. 

I might not not be able to use cool acronyms because I don’t give that much or a !@#$, but the point will still stand.

All of them are dirty.

They take an “ends justify the means” approach to bull their way through their presidency. It’s not unique to Obama, or Clinton, or Bush, of Kennedy, or Fdr, or Woodrow Wilson. They shouldn’t be doing it is not up for debate. 

But it doesnt make them a bad person or an ineffective leader. 

If you think otherwise, you should consider our court system. 

And blog about it. 

Dont talk all about it, !@#$ing be about it. 

4 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

The "everyone does it" defense.  Awesome stuff.

We know more about corruption today because we have the internet! That makes it okay because Nixon did stuff we didn't even know about!

I guess we shouldn't be so hard on the Nazis.  I mean, Stalin did WAY worse stuff that we didn't even know about at the time.

Who said it was ok? 

Read my response to 3rd. 

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Go ask the people of middle America what they think about Obama?

I rest my case.

Go ask people in downtown Chattanooga what they think about Trump.

Then ask both groups what they know about the two subjects.

Weak argument.

Just now, Juror#8 said:

I never said that Obama was perfect. I don’t think that he was. What I think is that he is a good man and was a good effective president. And I don’t think that his preceidency was marred by any more dirt then anyone else’s presidency. You raise one thing, I’ll raise you something else. 

Is not abusing the powers of the USIC to spy and suppress political opposition the very antithesis of what this country stands for? 

Wouldn't you admit that's a violation of the worst kind by a sitting president? It cuts against everything the constitution is supposed to stand for. Every. Single. Thing. 

And he didn't just do it during the 2016 campaign. This was a tool he wielded against journalists, congressmen, and private citizens throughout his 8 years. Why do you think Obama went back on nearly everything he said in the '08 campaign about surveillance? Because once he got in office he saw how useful the surveillance apparatus was to STAYING IN POWER.

That's not the mark of a "good man" nor an "effective president". It's the mark of a traitorous bastard who thought himself above the law. Some parts of the world call that a tyrant. 

And that's a PROVABLE accusation. 

4 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

But it doesnt make them a bad person or an ineffective leader. 

Sometimes it does. Especially when they're knowingly flaunting the law to weaken America for the benefit of our enemies.

5 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Dont talk all about it, !@#$ing be about it. 

With respect, I've been about it for two years. Risking my career to do so. Risking my life at times. 

This isn't a game. It's very real. 

You'll find out soon enough just how real.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Go ask people in downtown Chattanooga what they think about Trump.

Then ask both groups what they know about the two subjects.

Weak argument.

How is it weak? Did you not see the election results in those states for starters?

13 hours ago, Juror#8 said:

I've known people who've worked for or with hw bush, Cheney, Clinton x 3, Obama, and w. bush. 

Obama and hw are two of the best, most genuinely good-natured people that you'd ever want to meet. Everyone here, if afforded one hour to spend with either , would say, "you know what, forget what I said before, cuz they kinda aight." 

Bman would even be like "Obama good people." 

It sucks that our politics is so distant and impersonal. It makes for a weird brand of challenging citizenship. 

I've had little doubt about that.  And from what I've heard, I'd add W to the list.  

Doesn't mean Obama's views on government didn't royally piss me off, though.  I'm still steamed over his !@#$ing over of the GM bondholders.

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's a lot of posts you've missed since you've been gone. Read them, they're there for you to see. 

Again, read my posts for the past year. I address all of this. This isn't a partisan fight going on, despite the way it's being covered, it's a war between CIA and DIA and their assets. Why have the Bushes come out hard against Trump after staying silent about Obama for 8 years? Because the Bushes, Clintons and Obamas are all on the same team. It's not about political affiliation. It's about crooks. 

This country has been systematically undercut by what can only be described as a cabal that's been in power since Kennedy was assassinated. 

That's changing now. Hence the turmoil. The old guards are being overthrown. The puppet masters were taken out in November's KSA purge. Now the puppets who have had their strings cuts are flopping around on stage during the public clean up. 

My dick is hard for this because I'm a patriot who cares deeply for his country. My dick is hard for this because I was paid to write a book about the use of private military contractors and their expansion into private intelligence services and how those have been/are being used and deployed in the modern battlefield. That research switched when numerous sources within the IC started sharing with me a story that I've now been chronicling on here for over a year. 

This isn't about social media. It's about the third American Revolution which is exposing and ousting a corruption so deep we weren't even aware of its existence despite it being in front of our faces 24/7. 

This is personal for me. But not for the reasons you assume. 

That's not my argument. At all. 

Don't worry. It's coming. 

I've been ahead of the curve on this investigation for well over a year now on here. I don't say that as a way of bragging or saying "I'm right you're wrong" - but rather to compel you to go through the past year and read what's been shared on this site. 

Let me ask you... 

Would your opinion on Obama change if it's proven that he had weaponized and abused the FISC and the most invasive surveillance tools ever known to man against the American people and his political opposition? Would that be a betrayal of the very foundations of the Republic? 

Or is that just a something that happens? 

Look here chief, I think they’re all crooks. I’ve said as much in many a post about many a thing. I’m an independent voice who appraises politics irrespective of ideological affiliation. 

Here is what I know ... on principle I don’t agree with much of what you’re saying. It doesn’t mean that you’re not earnest in what you’re saying. It doesn’t mean that you’re not sincere. I just feel that you’re connecting some dots that aren’t there. And that’s more based on my understanding of the poltical machine and plausible deniability and agency theory than what you may be willing to care about. 

With that said, I should also say that I haven’t cared enough to look into 90% of what you posted. 

Why?

Well, because I think that all politicians are dirty. And most people go on ideological crusades. Some here will rah rah the **** out of you here but will fight tooth and nail to exculpate Trump if the tables were turned. 

Ugh. 

Go go back and read the **** here that Obama’s took for golfing or vacationing. 

Trump is doing it at a record clip and money is going back into his own pocket. 

*crickets*

3rd where ya at on that?

That’s why Im indifferent to the whole scene man.

Why?

Because I realize that the lot of em are dirt bags.

Until someone is passionate enough to do something about something, all this stuff is smoke and mirrors. 

So whatcha gonna do?

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Go ask the people of middle America what they think about Obama?

I rest my case.

You may think that you dropped a mic but you didn’t. I’m not sure what your point was. Do you mean your family and friends? Or the other tens of millions of people from Ohio and West who voted for him. 

I mean lets let’s narrow this down some. Do you want to talk neighborhoods or what bro?

Edited by Juror#8

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is not abusing the powers of the USIC to spy and suppress political opposition the very antithesis of what this country stands for? 

Wouldn't you admit that's a violation of the worst kind by a sitting president? It cuts against everything the constitution is supposed to stand for. Every. Single. Thing. 

And he didn't just do it during the 2016 campaign. This was a tool he wielded against journalists, congressmen, and private citizens throughout his 8 years. Why do you think Obama went back on nearly everything he said in the '08 campaign about surveillance? Because once he got in office he saw how useful the surveillance apparatus was to STAYING IN POWER.

That's not the mark of a "good man" nor an "effective president". It's the mark of a traitorous bastard who thought himself above the law. Some parts of the world call that a tyrant. 

And that's a PROVABLE accusation. 

Sometimes it does. Especially when they're knowingly flaunting the law to weaken America for the benefit of our enemies.

With respect, I've been about it for two years. Risking my career to do so. Risking my life at times. 

This isn't a game. It's very real. 

You'll find out soon enough just how real.

Well when you ask it that way, sure. 

But, as you know, you’re making declarative statements and assuming a lot of facts that aren’t in evidence. 

And that’s not to be disrespectful. It’s to say that we can say things and non sequitur our way through this with powerful inferences relying on  questionable facts to back it up. 

You may be on to something. Or you may be crusading using redacted documents from Drudge Report as your guide. I won’t assume either. 

What do you mean that I’ll find out soon enough. Interest is piqued ...

10 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Look here chief, I think they’re all crooks. I’ve said as much in many a post about many a thing. I’m an independent voice who appraises politics irrespective of ideological affiliation. 

Here is what I know ... on principle I don’t agree with much of what you’re saying. It doesn’t mean that you’re not earnest in what you’re saying. It doesn’t mean that you’re not sincere. I just feel that you’re connecting some dots that aren’t there. And that’s more based on my understanding of the poltical machine and plausible deniability and agency theory than what you may be willing to care about. 

With that said, I should also say that I haven’t cared enough to look into 90% of what you posted. 

Why?

Well, because I think that all politicians are dirty. And most people go on ideological crusades. Some here will rah rah the **** out of you here but will fight tooth and nail to exculpate Trump if the tables were turned. 

Ugh. 

*crickets*

3rd where ya at on that?

Why?

Until someone is passionate enough to do something about something, all this stuff is smoke and mirrors. 

So whatcha gonna do?

You may think that you dropped a mic but you didn’t. I’m not sure what your point was. Do you mean your family and friends? Or the other tens of millions of people from Ohio and West who voted for him. 

I mean lets let’s narrow this down some. Do you want to talk neighborhoods or what bro?

How about the millions who were out of the workforce under Obama?

Just now, Juror#8 said:

I just feel that you’re connecting some dots that aren’t there. And that’s more based on my understanding of the poltical machine and plausible deniability and agency theory then what you may be willing to care about. 

You say this while admitting you haven't taken the time to see the dots that I've connected. You're operating on instinct and first impression rather than going by the evidence I've presented. 

2 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Nothing about what I've written or said is about defending Trump. This isn't about politics, despite being cloaked in it. Politics and partisanship are the distraction used to prevent people from taking a serious look under the hood. You said it yourself. The staffers get along behind the scenes. There's fraternity. 

Because it's one big club, and party affiliations are noise to distract and divide the masses.

4 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Why?

They are. And for over 60 years we have been hostages to their whims. 

That's changing now because truth is coming to the surface. Light is exposing the darkness. This is happening day by day to those who are paying attention. It's not the usual pendulum swing - big changes are in the works. We're looking at a year where we could very realistically see a peace treaty ending the Korean War and the ouster of the Mullahs from Iran. 

That would clear out two of the biggest (CIA constructed) hotspots in the world. It would lead almost directly to peace between Israel and Palestine. It would end the sectarian bloodshed in the ME once Hezbollah and Hamas are washed away from the Mullah's ouster. 

We're talking about GLOBAL change in a very short time. 

What's making that possible is the removal of this control system of which the POTUSes you're defending as being "good people" actively worked to create and reinforce. You may be willing to write that off once they're out of office and fall back on the cult of personality that protects these criminals - but you're about to see most of the country does not agree with that approach. 

Karma's coming for a whole mess of folk. It's just starting.

9 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

So whatcha gonna do?

Risk my career to find the truth - and then risk my life and career to spread it where and when I can. Which is what I've been doing for going on two years now. 

I do this not to preach nor to convert, but to prepare the communities or people I care about (which includes you and this community) for the turmoil ahead. Because once this breaks, once it REALLY breaks, there's going to be a lot of confusion by a lot of people. You're ahead of the game because you (rightly) assume they're all crooks regardless of party affiliation - but remember there are plenty out there like Bob and Tibs who have been so brainwashed and who are so partisan they will react to the truth as if it's a coup. 

That's when things get dicey. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How is it weak? Did you not see the election results in those states for starters?

Those middle states are almost always red.  Go look at Ohio. It's a microcosm of the US. Just like the US it is mostly red. Then Lucas, Cuyahoga, Hamilton Athens, Franklin go blue.  Then you get a few counties to go purple. They're fringe counties. Wood, Ottawa, Trumbull Low-rain.

It's not the five powerhouse blues that win Ohio, or the overwhelming red everywhere else. It is everywhere else in the red that factors. From Cook county to Denver, Richland County to Milwaukee County,  Little blue pockets are strong in the Midwest.

Side topic: why does no one talk about the gerrymandering in Colorado going on?  Where is the nobble @26CornerBlitz@26cornerbitch to tell us how racist it is?  That little cocksucker needs to explain that one.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Risk my career to find the truth - and then risk my life and career to spread it where and when I can. Which is what I've been doing for going on two years now. 

Okay, I gotta draw the line here.  You are not risking your life posting this on PPP.

Why?

Ugh. 

*crickets*

3rd where ya at on that?

Why?

So whatcha gonna do?

Let's see, Trump is spending a lot of time golfing but is also probably the hardest working President we've had in decades. Regardless, I don't really give twoshits about it if he is doing the other things right. He is actually trying to get this country back to following the constitution rather than grabbing more power like the previous few presidents have attempted to do.

DR is researching and posting real concerns regarding the Deep State. Those concerns may not mean anything to you but don't discount them just because you don't care.