Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/28/2018 at 5:11 PM, westside said:

What country were you born in? Don't tell me you're from the coal mines of west Virginia. 

You have a russian quality to your writing. No one here uses your wording.

I'm all the way USA! 

Don't you know Hillary invented Russia? 

October 9, 2018

Bill and Hillary Clinton launch their ‘We’ll never go away, Democrats!’ tour

No longer able to get half a million bucks for a brief speech before foreign interests seeking the favor of the American government, Bill and Hillary Clinton are going the concert tour route, hoping to cobble together another fortune built on selling a few thousand tickets per show, from about $70 to $750.  The venues they have chosen, starting with the Park Theatre in Las Vegas (capacity: 5,200) and including the Beacon Theatre (capacity: 2,894) in New York are not in the Madison Square Garden league of stadia, though not yet quite as humiliating as a dinner theatre tour, but if they live long enough, I would not completely rule that out, eventually.

209576_5_.png

The Clintons obviously have not reached the point that Barack Obama lectured us about:

Only nine American cities apparently are big enough to provide the requisite few thousand customers desirous of wallowing in Clintonian nostalgia and willing to pay for it, so the three biggest Canadian cities have been thrown in for good measure, to make an even dozen events. I can only speculate on why Canucks would want to attend, but perhaps it has something to do with embarrassment over their own clownish leader and a desire to assure themselves that the Yanks have it even worse.

We don’t know yet how the tickets are selling, but when the tour was announced yesterday, the stock of Live Nation, the concert promoters sending the Clintons on the road, took an immediate hit:

The only way that this tour could possibly be interesting is if they told the truth – about Hillary throwing lamps at Bill, about their personal amours, and about the many political scandals. But I’d rather they told those stories to a grand jury.

more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/bill_and_hillary_clinton_launch_their_well_never_go_away_democrats_tour.html#ixzz5TRDzzt4X 

• Like (+1) 1

CBS News
Reporter: “What’s your response to Hillary Clinton saying last night’s swearing-in of Judge Kavanaugh was more a political event than it was a national event?”
Pres. Trump: “I guess that’s why she lost. She doesn’t get it. She never did.” (link: https://cbsn.ws/2ye02fD) cbsn.ws/2ye02fD
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Hillary Clinton: ‘Civility Can Start Again’ if Democrats Win House and/or Senate

Isn't this blackmail?? How in hell does the democratic party have so many dumb sheeple??

Trump just said it best:

17 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:
Pres. Trump: “I guess that’s why she lost. She doesn’t get it. She never did.”

• Like (+1) 1