Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Any new concrete there?

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/08/18/epstein-rushed-100k-cement-mixer-island-just-damning-expose-published-literally-covering-evidence/

According to The Daily Mail, three weeks before the Miami Herald published their November 28, 2018 expose which ultimately led to Jeffrey Epstein’s July arrest, he expedited the delivery of a $100K cement mixer to Little James Island. Epstein paid for the truck up front on November 7, 2018 and sent it with an express bill of lading which is “an unusual and expensive way of shipping an item so that it arrives quickly.”

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/08/18/epstein-rushed-100k-cement-mixer-island-just-damning-expose-published-literally-covering-evidence/

According to The Daily Mail, three weeks before the Miami Herald published their November 28, 2018 expose which ultimately led to Jeffrey Epstein’s July arrest, he expedited the delivery of a $100K cement mixer to Little James Island. Epstein paid for the truck up front on November 7, 2018 and sent it with an express bill of lading which is “an unusual and expensive way of shipping an item so that it arrives quickly.”

He was filling in the tunnels per reports I trust. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He was filling in the tunnels per reports I trust. 

Fair to say that the effort expended for the coverup is directly proportional to the seriousness of the crimes?  A lot of effort if only dildos and benches.  I wonder if kids actually died there and he was so confident just a few years ago that he made no effort to remove the remains from the island?  

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Fair to say that the effort expended for the coverup is directly proportional to the seriousness of the crimes?  A lot of effort if only dildos and benches.  I wonder if kids actually died there and he was so confident just a few years ago that he made no effort to remove the remains from the island?  

On that I only have suspicions, rather than concrete (no pun intended) proof. But based on the symbolism attached to the temple, it's statues, the imagery on the sun dial, and the weird berm seen below, I would classify my suspicions as strong.

Image result for epstein island berm

This is a really weird feature of the island and I'm open to any and all ideas on it. I have some experience in construction and heavy equipment and I could see this being used for excavation and heavy equipment parking purposes -- but I think that's a big stretch.

What makes this even more strange is that prior to his arrest, Google Maps deliberately placed a fake tennis court over this area: 

Look how poorly that photoshop is done. That area is much too big for a single court... it's an obvious fake -- but it brings up questions about why Google would go out its way to cover up an empty berm... I can't answer that for certain other than to say it's ***** strange. 

Where have we seen structures like that in the past? Berms like that were used a lot in 20th century extermination camps and operations from WW2 through Serbia. Is it a dumping ground for bodies? Is it some sort of fighting pit where spectators are above? Is it a shooting range of some kind? The only thing I know for sure is that it's not a ***** tennis court. 

My point is there's a lot about the island that we still don't know. And there's a lot of rumor and "conspiracy" nonsense thrown into that vacuum which confuses the issue when you try to dive in and see for yourself. 

But knowing what I know about the belief system Epstein and his closest confidants follow, it would not shock me in the least to discover there were people killed there and Epstein never bothered to remove the remains because he never had reason to fear exposure since he was blackmailing (or providing a supply line for) swaths of global leaders and elites. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Probably burying the evidence proving he's DB Cooper.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now THAT would be a great twist.

No, you know what's a great twist?

In looking at the timing of that (Cooper dies in 71, Epstein starts at Bear-Stearns in 76 - so he could have been Cooper), I just noticed that Epstein, while at Bear-Stearns, advised Edgar Bronfman.  And the rest of the Seagrams Bronfmans.  Including Clare, who's name should ring bells in connection to NXIVM.  

Ain't that some *****?  Epstein's connected to NXIVM through the Bronfmans.  :blink:

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, you know what's a great twist?

In looking at the timing of that (Cooper dies in 71, Epstein starts at Bear-Stearns in 76 - so he could have been Cooper), I just noticed that Epstein, while at Bear-Stearns, advised Edgar Bronfman.  And the rest of the Seagrams Bronfmans.  Including Clare, who's name should ring bells in connection to NXIVM.  

Ain't that some *****?  Epstein's connected to NXIVM through the Bronfmans.  :blink:

Yup -- this connection was brought up in certain circles (not here that I recall) when Bronfman plead out. When brought up with "serious" people it was swatted down as nonsense because "Epstein wasn't a pedophile/trafficker". 2018 was a simpler time.

Clinton, especially HRC, is connected to both as well -- through Bronfman. It's a small circle when you really get into the thicket. 

(and yes, everyone knows everyone at that level so some of it can be written off as that -- but once is a coincidence, twice is a pattern)

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

On that I only have suspicions, rather than concrete (no pun intended) proof. But based on the symbolism attached to the temple, it's statues, the imagery on the sun dial, and the weird berm seen below, I would classify my suspicions as strong.

This is a really weird feature of the island and I'm open to any and all ideas on it. I have some experience in construction and heavy equipment and I could see this being used for excavation and heavy equipment parking purposes -- but I think that's a big stretch.

What makes this even more strange is that prior to his arrest, Google Maps deliberately placed a fake tennis court over this area: 

Look how poorly that photoshop is done. That area is much too big for a single court... it's an obvious fake -- but it brings up questions about why Google would go out its way to cover up an empty berm... I can't answer that for certain other than to say it's ***** strange. 

Where have we seen structures like that in the past? Berms like that were used a lot in 20th century extermination camps and operations from WW2 through Serbia. Is it a dumping ground for bodies? Is it some sort of fighting pit where spectators are above? Is it a shooting range of some kind? The only thing I know for sure is that it's not a ***** tennis court. 

My point is there's a lot about the island that we still don't know. And there's a lot of rumor and "conspiracy" nonsense thrown into that vacuum which confuses the issue when you try to dive in and see for yourself. 

But knowing what I know about the belief system Epstein and his closest confidants follow, it would not shock me in the least to discover there were people killed there and Epstein never bothered to remove the remains because he never had reason to fear exposure since he was blackmailing (or providing a supply line for) swaths of global leaders and elites. 

If bodies are interned there then Maxwell had better face the maximum charges possible and I hope the net effect is a capital offense.  No lethal injection crap but the electric chair, gallows, or some other gruesome form of execution.  The only way out being spilling the beans and convictions being handed out like candy.

If the access road is designed like a standard 2 lane street being roughly 20-22 feet shoulder to shoulder that would make one side of the court 80-100 feet in length.  Only needed if Superman is playing the Six Million Dollar Man.

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have played on many tennis courts.  This is an interesting looking court.  First off, it doesn't even look flat.  Could be the photography I suppose. 

It's really  ugly too.  If you built your own court you'd probably make it like blue or red or  beige around the outside of the court.

Doesn't even look like it has a net.  More like a dark line painted on the court.

Why build a berm around it?  Wind?  Usually you just put up a good fence with wind screens attached to the fence.  Here he has a berm that doesn't really look tall enough for this purposes and a fence with no wind screens.

I also searched for Jeffery Epstien tennis on DuckDuckGo and only found a few things.  One where he gave $35,000 to a kids tennis foundation.

Why is there a road emptying out at the tennis court?

The only Jeffery Epsien tennis person I found was this guy: https://tennisround.com/tennis-player/28863/jeffrey-epstein

Smells fishy.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I have played on many tennis courts.  This is an interesting looking court.  First off, it doesn't even look flat.  Could be the photography I suppose. 

It's really  ugly too.  If you built your own court you'd probably make it like blue or red or  beige around the outside of the court.

Doesn't even look like it has a net.  More like a dark line painted on the court.

Why build a berm around it?  Wind?  Usually you just put up a good fence with wind screens attached to the fence.  Here he has a berm that doesn't really look tall enough for this purposes and a fence with no wind screens.

I also searched for Jeffery Epstien tennis on DuckDuckGo and only found a few things.  One where he gave $35,000 to a kids tennis foundation.

Why is there a road emptying out at the tennis court?

The only Jeffery Epsien tennis person I found was this guy: https://tennisround.com/tennis-player/28863/jeffrey-epstein

Smells fishy.

...so lopsided or undersized bawls I presume?......66??........

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Actually, it's the perfect size for a tennis court.  That measures at about 85 feet by 37.5, by the scale at the lower right.  Which is well within the bounds of error of my measurement (with an index card on a computer screen).

And you should check other mapping sites.  https://tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands&params=18_18_0_N_64_49_30_W_type:isle

Acme shows a construction site - it's an early image, with the "temple" to the south not even shown.  Apple maps shows a weird little ugly courtyard-looking ***** thing (but the temple exists; it's later.)  Copernix has the same map as Google, but crisper (and the tennis court isn't lopsided - I know Google does some image cleanup, that's probably an artifact.)  Wikimapia has an accompanying description of the history of the courtyard (being crowsourced, take it for what it's worth).

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Berms are also used for ammo dumps, radioactive waste disposal sites, airplane revetments.  And if you look at the northern side of Great St. James Island, to the north of Epsteins, you'll see a berm around another tennis court.  

It probably was a tennis court.  The real question is: what was it before it was a tennis court, but after it was a construction site.  A courtyard...with a berm around it blocking the view?  No shade, and no view, and no amenities, on a Caribbean island?  That is ***** weird.  And then...where'd the court go?

Need to look at TerraServer - they have the most recent satellite shots, and historical ones, too.  You'd get a better history of the place looking there.  But at $45/month, I'm not signing up without a GoFundMe page.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wonder if the photoshop person has gotten whacked by now?

25 minutes ago, Foxx said:

there is supposed to be a decision rendered today regarding whether or not Judicial Watch will be able to depose HRC under oath.

Spoiler alert.  They'll do it on the 12th.

On August 20, 2019 at 4:27 PM, RochesterRob said:

Because it would have been difficult to dispose of bodies?