Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Concerning an article from the Times that was comparing Ivanka and Chelsea.

Are you really this retarded?

Yes. He most certainly is.

Thank you to the New York Times for shedding light on such an important issue. There should really be a safety net in place so children of former most-qualified-candidates-of-all-time don't ever have to face such hardships.

I look forward anxiously to the NYT articles about the Obama girls and how they are having such a hard time adjusting to life in their Ivy League schools as they pursue degrees in feminine entrapment in western civilization.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/chelsea-clinton-gearing-white-house-bid-article-1.2510390

I, for one, have zero appetite for this sort of political dynasty. It absolutely reeks of royalty.

Well put. We fought a GD war to get away from monarchs. No more Bushes, Clintons, Kennedys.

The whole idea of the 'career politician' is so anti American, so far removed from what the framers intended in the first place...which is why I believe term limits on all elected and appointed governmental positions is the answer.

2tUcF22u_bigger.jpgChelsea ClintonVerified account @ChelseaClinton Mar 25

Please tell me this is photoshopped. . . . . Please?https://twitter.com/andrewlofholm/status/845386461524512768

C7tqf-KVQAAMXDC.jpg
Andrew Lofholm @AndrewLofholm
The cover of the 2017 Lincoln Day Dinner program for Republican Party of Palm Beach County tonight at Mar-a-Lago. @WPTV pic.twitter.com/SJPlB8V6qb
Humor was never a Clinton strength............ :rolleyes:
Edited by B-Man

Yeah, tell me again about "possible" security problems with the current Administration

Hillary Clinton Had Astonishing Access to Top Secret Documents After She Left State Department

Hillary Clinton may have resigned her secretary role at the State Department in 2013 - but her access to top secret and classified information didn't end then.

Under Barack Obama, she was allowed to continue to view highly sensitive intel documents for years - well past her announced run for the presidency in April 2015, according to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa.

Why? Toward what possible end?

So she could better write her memoir.

File this in the "You've Got to Be Kidding Me" folder.

And it wasn't just Clinton who kept the power of top secret access. It was six of her former staffers, who went by the tag of "research assistants," Fox News reported.

Grassley, rightly so, is baffled - not just by the special privilege for Clinton and six of her staffers. But also by the fact that the justification for the access seems so waffley and weak. As he wondered: If the top-secret access was sincerely so Clinton could pen a better memoir, why did the Obama White House hide it for so long?

Grassley said he was only able to confirm Clinton's top-secret access after Obama left the presidency.

"I have repeatedly asked the State Department whether Secretary Clinton and her associates had their clearances suspended or revoked, to which the Obama administration refused to respond," Grassley said, in a letter sent to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson earlier this week.

Yeah, tell me again about "possible" security problems with the current Administration

Hillary Clinton Had Astonishing Access to Top Secret Documents After She Left State Department

Hillary Clinton may have resigned her secretary role at the State Department in 2013 - but her access to top secret and classified information didn't end then.

Under Barack Obama, she was allowed to continue to view highly sensitive intel documents for years - well past her announced run for the presidency in April 2015, according to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa.

And it wasn't just Clinton who kept the power of top secret access. It was six of her former staffers, who went by the tag of "research assistants," Fox News reported.

Grassley, rightly so, is baffled - not just by the special privilege for Clinton and six of her staffers. But also by the fact that the justification for the access seems so waffley and weak. As he wondered: If the top-secret access was sincerely so Clinton could pen a better memoir, why did the Obama White House hide it for so long?

Grassley said he was only able to confirm Clinton's top-secret access after Obama left the presidency.

"I have repeatedly asked the State Department whether Secretary Clinton and her associates had their clearances suspended or revoked, to which the Obama administration refused to respond," Grassley said, in a letter sent to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson earlier this week.

Why would one have to,research foe a memoir? Isn't it by definition something one remembers?

Why would one have to,research foe a memoir? Isn't it by definition something one remembers?

Judging by her lack of recollection during both the Whitewater and Benghazi hearings, I can see why she'd need to research her own memoir. Besides, when you've got to dig through that many decades of lies, keeping them straight in the retelling would pretty much require a significant amount of research.

Show me that's different from Colin Powell's access, or Condi Rice's, or Al D'Amato's, or Laura Bush's access. Until then, it's just whining.

• 1 month later...

We're launching Onward Together to encourage people to get involved, organize, and even run for office.

C_5ScJpUIAAP4gY.jpg

leN1zJJx_bigger.jpgHillary ClintonVerified account @HillaryClinton 36m36 minutes ago

More than ever, I believe citizen engagement is vital to our democracy. I'm so inspired by everyone stepping up to organize and lead.

Hillary not going away is the best news for Trump this month.

Dems have no bench to speak of so Grandma's grand plan is to ask for money and stand at grocery stores begging people to run for office.

Why would anyone want to join? She lost to Trump, FFS ....................It's like joining a team that's worse than the Browns

I lost the presidential election, so I'm going to continue to campaign..... Bold move Cotton.....Stephen Miller

Edited by B-Man

We're launching Onward Together to encourage people to get involved, organize, and even run for office.

C_5ScJpUIAAP4gY.jpg

Dems have no bench to speak of so Grandma's grand plan is to ask for money and stand at grocery stores begging people to run for office.

Why would anyone want to join? She lost to Trump, FFS ....................It's like joining a team that's worse than the Browns

I lost the presidential election, so I'm going to continue to campaign..... Bold move Cotton.....Stephen Miller

Every time you post one of her tweets, I respond to it. This one was "But what if those citizens are 'deplorables?'"

C_5ScJpUIAAP4gY.jpg

And I love the PAC's motto: “Resist, insist, persist, enlist.”

I suggest they expand it to include "Encyst, desist, subsist, untwist."