Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but she had a distinguished 'career' as a journalist.......Chelsea Clinton Leaving Her Fake Job at NBC -- NYMag

I'm mean ummm, as a lecturer................Chelsea Clinton's Second Fake Job: Saving the World

I mean.........running the 'family' Foundation..........Chelsea Clinton gets a new job | TheHill

Based on the experience of the current POTUS she's right on track.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/chelsea-clinton-gearing-white-house-bid-article-1.2510390

I, for one, have zero appetite for this sort of political dynasty. It absolutely reeks of royalty.

At least with royalty the leadership is known ahead of time. With this crap we all have to sit through the faux process where the electorate gets a say.

There are 300 million people in this country. Why on Earth is there even a story about a 35 year old prepping for a future run?

i've always wanted to punch her in the face and i barely know anything about her to even have an opinion. this thought has always bothered me. she just looks like someone who needs a punch in the face. what is wrong with me?

either way, it's sad because quite clearly in 25-30 years one of the Obama girls will be running for something.

At least with royalty the leadership is known ahead of time. With this crap we all have to sit through the faux process where the electorate gets a say.

There are 300 million people in this country. Why on Earth is there even a story about a 35 year old prepping for a future run?

Just as you said, royalty is known ahead of time.

i've always wanted to punch her in the face and i barely know anything about her to even have an opinion. this thought has always bothered me. she just looks like someone who needs a punch in the face. what is wrong with me?

either way, it's sad because quite clearly in 25-30 years one of the Obama girls will be running for something.

We will need the equivalent of the Manhattan Project in psychological research and I don't know if we have enough people with the courage and iron stomachs to find out.

We will need the equivalent of the Manhattan Project in psychological research and I don't know if we have enough people with the courage and iron stomachs to find out.

i don't know if it is appropriate that i laugh at that or not.