Clinton Political Dynasty

11 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Wow....that's shocking, I didn't realize Biden was even older than Bill, who looks like a warmed over corpse at this point.   What happened to women keeping you young?

Hillary is no women and Epstein island is closed.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary Clinton is exactly who she warned voters about in 2016

by Becket Adams

Original Article

It is not every day that a politico embodies the absolute worst things they allege of their opponent. But projection appears to be Hillary Clinton’s only real talent. The failed two-time presidential candidate counseled this week that Democratic nominee Joe Biden “should not concede” to President Trump “under any circumstances,” even if it means holding out long past Election Day. “We’ve got to have a massive legal operation,” the former secretary of state advised during an interview with her 2016 campaign staffer Jennifer Palmieri. “We have to have our own teams of people to counter the force of intimidation that the Republicans and Trump are going to put outside polling places.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

WILD CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE PRETTY MUCH HILLARY’S RAISON D’ÊTRE: 

Hillary Clinton Makes New Wild Accusations Against Trump as RNC Closes.

...good stuff...."The Dynasty" ushered in the era of dirtiest politics in the nation's history and continued with their grip...Obamacide.......STILL trying to remain relevant....."Book Tour" tix dropped to 10 bucks each....crickets.....and now look whose hitching their wagon on the purported "relevance".......GW "Huh" Bush...Smitten Mitt, John "He/They Hate Me"Kasich, etc.....honorable mention to the late McCain, a patriot (COUGH) in his "own mind"......

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

History will thank Trump (and Obama) for keeping Hillary Clinton out of office

by Noemie Emery

Original Article

Win or may lose in November, there is one thing for which people will forever praise President Trump: Just when it counted, at the moment of crisis with all on the line, he threw his body into the line of incoming fire — and prevented Hillary Clinton from becoming president.

Deserving of thanks also is President Barack Obama, who in the 2008 primary defeated Clinton and kept her out of office through his two terms until Trump could step up to the job.

The importance of what these people did becomes more impressive when one recalls that the plot to make Clinton president,

More at the link:

• Like (+1) 1

John Durham, the U.S. attorney appointed by Attorney General Bill Barr to investigate the probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, has reportedly expanded the scope of his investigation to look into past allegations of wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation.

The New York Times reports that Durham “has sought documents and interviews about how federal law enforcement officials handled an investigation around the same time into allegations of political corruption at the Clinton Foundation.”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Hedge said:

All I have to say is it's about time and what took them so long? If the common citizens on the streets with half a brain knew they were crooked, why did it take the rats in DC so long to investigate? They didn't know what was going on? Sorry, I don't buy that. Thanks Hedge for posting this, much appreciated. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

All I have to say is it's about time and what took them so long? If the common citizens on the streets with half a brain knew they were crooked, why did it take the rats in DC so long to investigate? They didn't know what was going on? Sorry, I don't buy that. Thanks Hedge for posting this, much appreciated. 

It took them so long because both sides of the aisle were getting their beaks wet, for years and years. Those who weren't were coerced into silence. Those who were weren't going to rock the Clinton gravy train less their own illegal channels get discovered. 

New rules post 2016 when an outsider was given the keys to the kingdom and all it's law enforcement tools.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/24/2020 at 10:58 AM, westside2 said:

Because almost everyone up there with any kind of power is guilty of something, which is why Hillary Clinton isn't under a jail for all of her bull####.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Because almost everyone up there with any kind of power is guilty of something, which is why Hillary Clinton isn't under a jail for all of her bull####.

Trump is probably the cleanest guy in Washington. Considering the muck of the NYC real estate market (not to mention the global muck), this is astounding.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trump is probably the cleanest guy in Washington. Considering the muck of the NYC real estate market (not to mention the global muck), this is astounding.

Yes, the NYC real estate market is pretty closed. Buffalo's market is such that commercial brokers are at odds with each other and routinely disparage anyone from another brokerage. My theory is that there are a lot of "open listings" in which no one broker has an exclusive agreement to represent the seller. Done properly, it takes a fair amount of money and effort to properly market a property. Open listings discourage any one broker from doing much other than plopping their sign on the property. The seller thinks that they have half a dozen brokers working to sell their property while in reality they have no one. I've worked with brokers in numerous states and usually they're pretty pleasant to work with, Buffalo not so much.