• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulu in talks to produce another Hillary Clinton series no one asked for

by Becket Adams

Original Article

Hillary Clinton’s weird and fiercely loyal troupe of admirers is determined to make you love her. They are so determined, in fact, that they will even rewrite the story of her life to make her seem more appealing.

The online streaming service Hulu, for example, has optioned the rights to Curtis Sittenfeld’s Rodham, a work of “alternate history” fiction that imagines Hillary Clinton’s life without Bill Clinton. Sittenfeld’s book envisions a world in which an unmarried Hillary Rodham becomes successful and powerful enough to make a run at the White House, all without riding the coattails of her eminently more charismatic and politically savvier real-life husband.

• Haha (+1) 4

On 7/14/2020 at 7:56 AM, B-Man said:

My favorite part is the concerned look on the face of the so-called comedian interviewing licking her ass.

That and the fact she's not the President.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 7/23/2020 at 10:15 AM, B-Man said:

Hulu in talks to produce another Hillary Clinton series no one asked for

by Becket Adams

Original Article

Hillary Clinton’s weird and fiercely loyal troupe of admirers is determined to make you love her. They are so determined, in fact, that they will even rewrite the story of her life to make her seem more appealing.

The online streaming service Hulu, for example, has optioned the rights to Curtis Sittenfeld’s Rodham, a work of “alternate history” fiction that imagines Hillary Clinton’s life without Bill Clinton. Sittenfeld’s book envisions a world in which an unmarried Hillary Rodham becomes successful and powerful enough to make a run at the White House, all without riding the coattails of her eminently more charismatic and politically savvier real-life husband.

....could see Preparation-H as a primary sponsor...............

On 7/24/2020 at 6:50 PM, KD in CA said:

My favorite part is the concerned look on the face of the so-called comedian interviewing licking her ass.

That and the fact she's not the President.

Just the last 4 words here give a warm glow 

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/19/2020 at 8:44 AM, B-Man said:

Wow....that's shocking, I didn't realize Biden was even older than Bill, who looks like a warmed over corpse at this point.   What happened to women keeping you young?

27 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

lfz4gtmx0at21.png

That is funny.   Arrests would be nice, but I guess we'll just have to settle for reveling in Hillary's endless bitterness.

Edited by KD in CA