Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

She lists "icon" on her own twitter profile?   Arrogance even Trump could never aspire to.  

'Standing up for our Democracy'.....except for when the other guy wins the election

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

She lists "icon" on her own twitter profile?   Arrogance even Trump could never aspire to.  

'Standing up for our Democracy'.....except for when the other guy wins the election

You were saying something about people being obsessed with the sitting president? Come on man! 

On 5/25/2020 at 9:59 AM, B-Man said:

Like so many of us, Hillary Clinton’s usual Memorial Day activities have been thwarted by COVID19.

Unlike so many of us, Hillary Clinton thought this tweet (TODAY) would strike just the right tone:

Incredibly tone deaf.

On several levels.

Memorial Day isn’t about watching Hillary Clinton yukking it up in a parade.

And it sure as hell isn’t about lionizing someone like Andrew Cuomo, whose “responsible decisions” led to the deaths of nursing home residents.

I'm surprised she didn't wish everyone a 'Happy' Memorial Day.   

12 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I'm surprised she didn't wish everyone a 'Happy' Memorial Day.   

...pantsuit sales would have jumped 47%.......and Arkansas Ferrel Hog Futures would be a prime investment...............

On 5/25/2020 at 12:33 AM, KD in CA said:

That old loser has been is reduced to appearing on 'Stuttering John' podcasts?  Hilarious.

My first thought as well. Wtf? 

Was his first question to Carville hu-hu-hu ***** says what?

Edit: "hoe moe".  One of the typical questions Stuttering John would ask unsuspecting celebrities back in the 90s.

Edited by BillsFanNC