Clinton Political Dynasty

Hulu announces Hillary Clinton documentary no one asked for

by Becket Adams

Original Article

We all died in 2016, and our punishment for our bad decisions is to relive the presidential election every single day, with the exact same cast of characters.

The streaming service Hulu released the first trailer Friday for its four-part Hillary Clinton docuseries titled, Hillary. (Although “docuseries” may not be the best word for it. “Hagiography” seems more appropriate.) Director Nanette Burstein reportedly shot more than 35 hours of original interview footage with Clinton and used a total 1,700 hours of footage to create what CNN describes as an “intimate portrait of the one-time Democratic presidential candidate.”

'One-time?' Have we already forgotten about 2008? "

There was nothing off-limits," Clinton told an audience at the Television Critics Association press tour.

There is no version of reality where that is even remotely true. I have no evidence to the contrary, but I will bet a very shiny penny that the notoriously guarded and controlling Clinton and her team absolutely did not give Burstein a free hand to explore every facet of the former secretary of state's life, allowing the director to ask prodding and uncomfortable questions on the record. There is no way. Find me a person who believes “nothing” was “off-limits” in the production of this series, which takes a seemingly gentle approach to telling Clinton’s allegedly heroic story, and you’ve found a person who also believes Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.

8b3ddfa9c82c4bb24725e19a16b831858bead8db

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary Clinton unleashes on Bernie Sanders in new documentary: 'Nobody likes him'

By Tyler Olson | Fox News

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter about "Hillary," the new Hulu documentary series on her life, Hillary Clinton bashes 2020 Democratic contender Bernie Sanders, building on what had already been a news cycle filled with bad press for Sanders in advance of the Iowa caucuses.

"He was in Congress for years," Clinton says in an excerpt from the documentary. "He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It’s all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

When asked by The Hollywood Reporter if that statement still holds, Clinton said, "Yes, it does."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-bernie-in-new-documentary

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, B-Man said:

Tulsi Gabbard is suing Hillary Clinton for defamation over Hillary’s comments last year suggesting that Gabbard is “a Russian asset.”

And she ain’t playin’ around:

Oh my .............

Full complaint: https://d3ba7j4nna908t.cloudfront.net/attachments/Tulsi-HRC_2020-01-22_Complaint_filed.pdf …

Good for Tulsi.  I just worry though that Tulsi just put an expiration date on her life on the other hand.

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

2RS1hIof?format=jpg&name=600x314

Weinstein telling the photog "Please, I don't want to be photographed with her."

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Thank you or the tweeter for cutting her picture off at the nose.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 4