Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, row_33 said:

is she telling the world she is planning to dip her baby toe in the swimming pool today?

Not yet. She's there promoting the book she wrote with Chelsea.

So far off top of my head topics covered:

Has Lindsey Graham sold his soul to the devil?

Her experience going to Trump inauguration. 

Running for Senate, mentioned debate with Lazio in Buffalo where he invaded her personal space.

Growing up..relationship with her mother and father.

How she met Bill and the whole romance.

Her involvement in Nixon impeachment. 

Interview still going on...

I will give Howard credit for bringing up Al Franken twice as being treated unfairly and Hillary dodged it both times.

Edited by BillsFanNC

23 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Not yet. She's there promoting the book she wrote with Chelsea.

So far off top of my head topics covered:

Has Lindsey Graham sold his soul to the devil?

Her experience going to Trump inauguration. 

Running for Senate, mentioned debate with Lazio in Buffalo where he invaded her personal space.

Growing up..relationship with her mother and father.

How she met Bill and the whole romance.

Her involvement in Nixon impeachment. 

Interview still going on...

I will give Howard credit for bringing up Al Franken twice as being treated unfairly and Hillary dodged it both times.

...wasn't the title, "It Takes A Village To Watch My Husband"??............

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Not yet and given how much Howard has discussed Epstein recently I'd say that Hillary's team made it a verboten topic.

Howard is leading a Revolution of no more bull####!!

he can't be bought

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Howard is leading a Revolution of no more bull####!!

he can't be bought

Wrapping it up now..

Howard: "I wanted you to be President so badly."

Robin asks about Deep State...

Hillary: term coined by political scientists about other countries where military and intelligence agencies control things behind the scenes...but its SOOOO wrong for Trump to use it in reference to our great country...you see it in how he maligns military heroes (Vindman mentioned) to distract from how he bribed Ukraine. 

And there you have it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

But he might have been told that he looks extremely depressed as of late.  So much so that there is concern that he might harm himself.  Permanently perhaps.

that Marci woman still writing the script?

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

so is Hillary running or will she just milk all the publicity at the expense of her Party?

She's running.  Part of waiting on an announcement is that the rest of the field is imploding therefore fewer Gabbard-type attack moments pending against Hillary.  A Gabbard "suicide" soon after a bad debate for Hillary lends itself to very poor optics.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

She's running.  Part of waiting on an announcement is that the rest of the field is imploding therefore fewer Gabbard-type attack moments pending against Hillary.  A Gabbard "suicide" soon after a bad debate for Hillary lends itself to very poor optics.

they'll need 3 vans filled with look-a-likes to come bouncing out 2 minutes after she collapses and is carried to the van

Just now, RochesterRob said:

The article does not open.  Could you give us a synopsis of what it is about?

Sorry, it does (still) open for me.

FTA:

On Monday, Hillary Clinton said she has been "deluged" with requests that she consider running for president a third time, entering the 2020 Democratic presidential race two months before the Iowa caucuses. As establishment Democrats have started to worry about frontrunner Joe Biden, candidates like Michael Bloomberg and Deval Patrick have jumped in the race. Clinton did not rule out another run, but she did suggest it was rather unlikely.

She explained the "forget me" mantra of retired soccer player and Olympic gold medalist Abby Wambach. "I’m going to get off the stage because I want another great footballer up here. I want somebody else who is going to beat my record," she told the BBC's Graham Norton.

"Are you saying forget me? Is that your mantra now?" Norton asked.

"Not yet," she responded.

"Because the rumor mill is flying that you could step back into the ring," he pressed.

"I hear that. I especially have been deluged in the last few weeks with thinking about doing that," Clinton said. "But right now, I’m not at all planning that. I’d have to make up my mind very quickly because it’s moving very fast. But I do want to continue to influence the debate."

"I’m not leaving the political arena completely," she added.

Clinton has discussed a potential 2020 run in multiple interviews. In October, she told PBS's Judy Woodruff, "Obviously, I can beat [Trump] again." Last month, she said she was "under enormous pressure" to run again.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Sorry, it does (still) open for me.

FTA:

On Monday, Hillary Clinton said she has been "deluged" with requests that she consider running for president a third time, entering the 2020 Democratic presidential race two months before the Iowa caucuses. As establishment Democrats have started to worry about frontrunner Joe Biden, candidates like Michael Bloomberg and Deval Patrick have jumped in the race. Clinton did not rule out another run, but she did suggest it was rather unlikely.

She explained the "forget me" mantra of retired soccer player and Olympic gold medalist Abby Wambach. "I’m going to get off the stage because I want another great footballer up here. I want somebody else who is going to beat my record," she told the BBC's Graham Norton.

"Are you saying forget me? Is that your mantra now?" Norton asked.

"Not yet," she responded.

"Because the rumor mill is flying that you could step back into the ring," he pressed.

"I hear that. I especially have been deluged in the last few weeks with thinking about doing that," Clinton said. "But right now, I’m not at all planning that. I’d have to make up my mind very quickly because it’s moving very fast. But I do want to continue to influence the debate."

"I’m not leaving the political arena completely," she added.

Clinton has discussed a potential 2020 run in multiple interviews. In October, she told PBS's Judy Woodruff, "Obviously, I can beat [Trump] again." Last month, she said she was "under enormous pressure" to run again.

It would be awesome if she beat Trump again as badly as she did the first time.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It would be awesome if she beat Trump again as badly as she did the first time.

what could be a worse finish?

she goes boo-hoo-hoo and can't ever give her concession speech?