Clinton Political Dynasty

Oh, Hillary Clinton … we wish the media knew how to quit you. No, seriously. We don’t know how much more of this crap we can take.

‘This is embarrassing’: NYT journo and CNN political analyst moons over ‘Hillary Clinton, Master Troll’

5976C0DA-24EA-4B64-BE8A-F45EBA961D98.thumb.jpeg.fcbd1f231c540d2b3d963ef0eb263a42.jpeg

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/10/21/this-is-embarrassing-nyt-journo-and-cnn-political-analyst-moons-over-hillary-clinton-master-troll/

Edited by B-Man

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh, Hillary Clinton … we wish the media knew how to quit you. No, seriously. We don’t know how much more of this crap we can take.

‘This is embarrassing’: NYT journo and CNN political analyst moons over ‘Hillary Clinton, Master Troll’

5976C0DA-24EA-4B64-BE8A-F45EBA961D98.thumb.jpeg.fcbd1f231c540d2b3d963ef0eb263a42.jpeg

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/10/21/this-is-embarrassing-nyt-journo-and-cnn-political-analyst-moons-over-hillary-clinton-master-troll/

Is it possible for an entire paper to collectively have a stroke?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

“It truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me,” 

I hope she stays very high profile throughout the coming election. I think she is just getting going, and will take her crazy to the next level. I could see her throwing Bill under the bus, even. 

I could see her having Bill literally thrown under a bus, then trying to ride the “poor, strong, widow” wave to a nomination.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

...uh oh....warming up in the bullpen??............

Hillary Clinton mulling 2020 run, citing weak Dem field, claim of email vindication: reports

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Speculation is growing that Hillary Clinton will make a last-minute entry into the 2020 presidential race after reports published Tuesday said members of the Democratic establishment doubted any of the party’s current top candidates can beat President Trump next November.

But those Democrats already running said Clinton is doing more harm than good for the party by taking aim at Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, in recent remarks.

Clinton in recent weeks has privately stated she would enter the 2020 presidential race if she were certain she could win, The New York Times reported Tuesday. The story, titled “Anxious Democratic Establishment Asks, ‘Is There Anybody Else?’,” said about a half-dozen Democratic donors gathered in New York City questioned whether former front-runner Joe Biden could stand strong against Trump, citing Biden’s lackluster debate performance in Ohio last week.

They also raised concerns about Biden's fundraising struggles and his need to defend his family’s business dealings in Ukraine amid the ongoing Trump impeachment inquiry.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-2020-rematch-trump-presidential-race-new-york-times-washington-post

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...uh oh....warming up in the bullpen??............

Hillary Clinton mulling 2020 run, citing weak Dem field, claim of email vindication: reports

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Speculation is growing that Hillary Clinton will make a last-minute entry into the 2020 presidential race after reports published Tuesday said members of the Democratic establishment doubted any of the party’s current top candidates can beat President Trump next November.

But those Democrats already running said Clinton is doing more harm than good for the party by taking aim at Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, in recent remarks.

Clinton in recent weeks has privately stated she would enter the 2020 presidential race if she were certain she could win, The New York Times reported Tuesday. The story, titled “Anxious Democratic Establishment Asks, ‘Is There Anybody Else?’,” said about a half-dozen Democratic donors gathered in New York City questioned whether former front-runner Joe Biden could stand strong against Trump, citing Biden’s lackluster debate performance in Ohio last week.

They also raised concerns about Biden's fundraising struggles and his need to defend his family’s business dealings in Ukraine amid the ongoing Trump impeachment inquiry.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-2020-rematch-trump-presidential-race-new-york-times-washington-post

I've been saying this for months.  I wonder if somebody more capable would have run if they knew that the Clinton's would be totally out of the picture.  As it stands all the other candidates wore themselves out without Hillary raising a finger which was part of the plan.  Hillary wanted to stay out of the media light as long as possible in part to help the media stall on any possible Clinton negatives.  So instead of being in the crosshairs for two years we are now down to one year and dropping.

• Like (+1) 1

Hillary Clinton continues to stay in today’s news 

Judicial Watch: Benghazi Emails
Confirm Clinton Email Cover-Up

by Tyler O´Neil

Original Article

On Monday, Judicial Watch released new emails involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Benghazi controversy that had been covered up for years and that would have exposed Clinton's private email account if they had been released to Judicial Watch in a FOIA request win 2014.

One long withheld email, which provides talking points for a call with senators and therefore fits the criteria of records concerning "talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack," should have been disclosed in 2014, but it was hidden from Judicial Watch for years."

On October 21, 2019 at 6:24 PM, 32ABBA said:

“It truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me,” 

I hope she stays very high profile throughout the coming election. I think she is just getting going, and will take her crazy to the next level. I could see her throwing Bill under the bus, even. 

You are obsessed with Hillary. More reactionaryism from you clowns. How about looking to the future? 

Oh that's right, Trump really has nothing to run in, no hope, no promises he can possibly fulfil and just nothing. 

He's going to be beaten badly 

1 hour ago, Keukasmallies said:

Hill'ry Clinton:  The gift that keeps on giving....

You think Trump could beat her this time? 

If she ran she would win in a cakewalk 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are obsessed with Hillary. More reactionaryism from you clowns. How about looking to the future? 

Oh that's right, Trump really has nothing to run in, no hope, no promises he can possibly fulfil and just nothing. 

He's going to be beaten badly 

You think Trump could beat her this time? 

If she ran she would win in a cakewalk 

Sounds like all your puppet strings are in place.  Don't screw up or you might be in line for a dirt nap.

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hillary Clinton continues to stay in today’s news 

Judicial Watch: Benghazi Emails
Confirm Clinton Email Cover-Up

by Tyler O´Neil

Original Article

On Monday, Judicial Watch released new emails involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Benghazi controversy that had been covered up for years and that would have exposed Clinton's private email account if they had been released to Judicial Watch in a FOIA request win 2014.

One long withheld email, which provides talking points for a call with senators and therefore fits the criteria of records concerning "talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack," should have been disclosed in 2014, but it was hidden from Judicial Watch for years."

She is so corrupt 

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Sounds like all your puppet strings are in place.  Don't screw up or you might be in line for a dirt nap.

Hillary would beat Trump though. Almost make me think we need her back! 

You guys are obsessed with her, and I think she would win more than just the most votes this time. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Hillary would beat Trump though. Almost make me think we need her back! 

You guys are obsessed with her, and I think she would win more than just the most votes this time. 

But you have to say these things DNC puppet.  A couple months ago you were talking up Harris then Biden now Clinton.  How can we take a puppet seriously?  The answer is that we can't.  I'd rather talk to a person who has a set of firm principles that would admit that the Democrats don't have it right this time but maybe 2024 will be right for Gabbard, Wang, etc..

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

But you have to say these things DNC puppet.  A couple months ago you were talking up Harris then Biden now Clinton.  How can we take a puppet seriously?  The answer is that we can't.  I'd rather talk to a person who has a set of firm principles that would admit that the Democrats don't have it right this time but maybe 2024 will be right for Gabbard, Wang, etc..

What's wrong with speculating, that's what the board is for 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's wrong with speculating, that's what the board is for 

But that is not how you were selling it and you know that.  Harris was a sure thing according to you then Biden.  Now Hillary sent the message to the DNC and that has filtered down to you.

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

But that is not how you were selling it and you know that.  Harris was a sure thing according to you then Biden.  Now Hillary sent the message to the DNC and that has filtered down to you.

This is a total mischaracyerization of my posts