• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh my God, I can't believe Tulsi killed herself!" - Everyone by next week
Quote Tweet

ru7zyZe4_normal.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard

@TulsiGabbard
· 11h
Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...
Show this thread
5:50 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for Android
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

....a real shocker....the fraud is runnin' for the hills......may not fit though....

Hillary Clinton backs out of DC event also set to include Tulsi Gabbard, Kirstjen Nielsen: report

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Hillary Clinton has backed out of a Friday appearance at an event also scheduled to include Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard, among other guests, according to a report.

Word of Clinton's removal from the bill of Fortune magazine’s Most Powerful Women Summit came Thursday, the same day the former secretary of state sparked a clash by accusing Gabbard of being groomed by Russia to run as a third-party candidate for president in 2020.

The Hawaii congresswoman and combat veteran fired back in a scathing series of tweets later Thursday, challenging Clinton not to “hide behind your proxies” and join the presidential race "directly."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard-dc-fortune-women-summit

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you’re just noticing this now? The lady is a total nutcase! (Hard to believe that her handlers can’t muzzle her.)

Which points to a very fundamental problem.  As first lady browbeating federal agencies into providing damaging information on her opponents has left her in a Stalinist position.  Nobody is going to tell her anything and nobody is going to push any of the supports she has out from under her.  This has been demonstrated over and over again such as Bernie's I don't give a damn about your E-mails remark.  Bernie was neutered by the Clinton's and it showed.  Gabbard is someone who was too young to have serious dirt on her when the Clinton power was at its apex so Hillary does not have the exposure threat to use.  I don't agree with Gabbard's politics but do find her likable as a person so I worry that she is going to have an "accident" at some point.

• Like (+1) 2