Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I wonder how many hours of ego massaging went on to get Hillary to realize that Chelsea can't run for POTUS in 2020 based on her "accomplishments" to date?

But...she grew up in the White House!  Chelsea's the most qualified candidate ever!

• Haha (+1) 1

Hillary Clinton floats conspiracy that Tulsi Gabbard is being 'groomed' by Russians

By Alex Pappas | Fox News

Hillary Clinton in a new interview appeared to float a conspiracy theory that the Russians are “grooming” Hawaii congresswoman and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard to be a third-party candidate in 2020, while claiming 2016 Green Party nominee Jill Stein is "also a Russian asset."

Clinton – appearing on former Obama aide David Plouffe’s “Campaign HQ” podcast – did not mention Gabbard specifically by name, though Plouffe ended the podcast by noting Clinton’s “belief that Tulsi Gabbard is going to be a third party candidate propped up by Trump and the Russians.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard-groomed-russia

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Hillary Clinton floats conspiracy that Tulsi Gabbard is being 'groomed' by Russians

By Alex Pappas | Fox News

Hillary Clinton in a new interview appeared to float a conspiracy theory that the Russians are “grooming” Hawaii congresswoman and Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard to be a third-party candidate in 2020, while claiming 2016 Green Party nominee Jill Stein is "also a Russian asset."

Clinton – appearing on former Obama aide David Plouffe’s “Campaign HQ” podcast – did not mention Gabbard specifically by name, though Plouffe ended the podcast by noting Clinton’s “belief that Tulsi Gabbard is going to be a third party candidate propped up by Trump and the Russians.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard-groomed-russia

If Gabbard assassinated Hillary, and I were on that jury, I'd honestly vote to acquit as "justifiable self-defense."

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If Gabbard assassinated Hillary, and I were on that jury, I'd honestly vote to acquit as "justifiable self-defense."

...Hillary and Smitten Mitt should have a commiserate party together.....joint sulking....yet refuse to go away.........

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

This could turn out to be proof that anyone can become president by running against Hillary.

Literally, my first thought reading that was "Seriously, you could run a potato against her and...oh wait, that's been done."

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Literally, my first thought reading that was "Seriously, you could run a potato against her and...oh wait, that's been done."

Sweet potato.

With a combover.

I'd vote for Tulsi if her 2020 campaign was, "***** Hillary."

• Like (+1) 1