Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I wonder if she made the decision herself or if a little coaxing came her way courtesy of the Clinton's?  

"Nice life you have there Congresswoman, be a real shame if you were to end it by shooting yourself in the back of the head... twice."

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I wonder if she made the decision herself or if a little coaxing came her way courtesy of the Clinton's?  

Chelsea has all the charisma of wet celery. I just can't seeing her inspiring cheers from even a captive audience. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Azalin said:

Chelsea has all the charisma of wet celery. I just can't seeing her inspiring cheers from even a captive audience. :lol:

I can't wait till someone posts the link showing the same dozen plants in the crowed cheering wildly at every Chelsea event.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I can't wait till someone posts the link showing the same dozen plants in the crowed cheering wildly at every Chelsea event.

Given the failure from 2016 I expect that the Clinton's will have more than a dozen paid boosters in each crowd.  Heck, they will even pay Tiberius bus fare and boarding for him to be there for a few months.  I also expect a very tight media blanket around the Clinton's that will limit the public's view of a Chelsea rally.  We will be expected to take them at their word for crowd counts and polling numbers.  Just when you thought that the Clinton's could not be more slimy they find another oily mud puddle to jump into.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Junior Senator from New York is a safe seat for carpetbagging nepotism for Clintons (and Kennedys)

Chelsea is quite dimwitted without a protective screen around her so a congressional seat might be the kind of quiet the Clinton's are looking for.  Unless Chelsea channels AOC......................

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:

My money is on previously undiagnosed heart ailment.  Accidents are messy and invite investigation.  Normally, investigations don't draw so much as a sniff for your run of the mill deplorable but when the vast right wing conspiracy is bearing down on you............................................

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If only there was a solution to this problem, Admiral... 

Chelsea : "I want my children to know the life that myself and my parents enjoyed.  One of grabbing an entity and shaking it down until it holds nothing of value.  Where white collar crime goes unpunished and is even rewarded.  Crime for which no punishment is ever handed out.  This is the America I envision and will work towards.  The microphone was not on was it.........?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1