Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Spoiler alert.  They'll do it on the 12th.

Because it would have been difficult to dispose of bodies?

Assuming that Epstein handled no bodies the more they are handled the more opportunities to be seen by more pairs of eyes.  Until the last year or so Epstein was confident to the point that he felt nobody would ever see anything on the island in terms of bodies.  So from his perspective why handle the bodies more than you have to especially when the island is private property owned by him?

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The out to out dimensions of a standard tennis court playing surface are 60x120 and the ‘line’ across the middle is the SHADOW of the net. Sheeesh! Not sure what the rest of this chatter is all about.

It's over a tennis court that does not actually exist in the spot implied by Google Earth.  Why randomly impose an image over an open field?

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Assuming that Epstein handled no bodies the more they are handled the more opportunities to be seen by more pairs of eyes.  Until the last year or so Epstein was confident to the point that he felt nobody would ever see anything on the island in terms of bodies.  So from his perspective why handle the bodies more than you have to especially when the island is private property owned by him?

His neighbor is the ocean for Pete's sake.

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

His neighbor is the ocean for Pete's sake.

So what?  Maybe the guy had the tiniest amount of decency in terms of an earthen grave.  Maybe he was concerned that if thrown in the ocean the chance was there that some remains would float to the surface?  Don't know but maybe we will learn if Maxwell spills the beans on what took place there.

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The out to out dimensions of a standard tennis court playing surface are 60x120 and the ‘line’ across the middle is the SHADOW of the net. Sheeesh! Not sure what the rest of this chatter is all about.

That shadow is exactly what I saw. 

43 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So what?  Maybe the guy had the tiniest amount of decency in terms of an earthen grave.  Maybe he was concerned that if thrown in the ocean the chance was there that some remains would float to the surface?  Don't know but maybe we will learn if Maxwell spills the beans on what took place there.

The guy clearly did terrible things for a long time.  Speculating about supposedly fake tennis courts and mass graves all based on satellite photos makes it easy for things to get swept under the rug.

21 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

The guy clearly did terrible things for a long time.  Speculating about supposedly fake tennis courts and mass graves all based on satellite photos makes it easy for things to get swept under the rug.

Not really.  It would have been far easier to sweep it under the rug a few generations ago when the public did not have access to satellite images.  Further, most people would not be able to comprehend the idea of a a pedophile ring because it never got mentioned even in the most private of settings.  I would hope that the Feds turn that island upside down looking for evidence.  Obviously, it is bad for the kids to be mistreated but is bad for society as whole to let pedophilia go unchecked.  If Epstein gets forgotten about it will be a sad day for humanity and open the door for worse things to happen.  We want to think that we have evolved beyond the need for harsh punishment for even rather horrendous crimes but my feeling is if somebody receives capital punishment out of this it will send a message that you run the risk of losing your life if you dare tread far outside of societal norms.

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

It's over a tennis court that does not actually exist in the spot implied by Google Earth.  Why randomly impose an image over an open field?

:rolleyes:

The tennis court did exist when the satellite footage was taken.  It was recently taken down.

The question isn't "Why did google put a fake court there?"  It's "Why was the tennis court demolished?"  And before that, why was the weird-ass courtyard demolished for a tennis court?

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Not really.  It would have been far easier to sweep it under the rug a few generations ago when the public did not have access to satellite images.  Further, most people would not be able to comprehend the idea of a a pedophile ring because it never got mentioned even in the most private of settings.  I would hope that the Feds turn that island upside down looking for evidence.  Obviously, it is bad for the kids to be mistreated but is bad for society as whole to let pedophilia go unchecked.  If Epstein gets forgotten about it will be a sad day for humanity and open the door for worse things to happen.  We want to think that we have evolved beyond the need for harsh punishment for even rather horrendous crimes but my feeling is if somebody receives capital punishment out of this it will send a message that you run the risk of losing your life if you dare tread far outside of societal norms.

I don't disagree with any of that but saying that a tennis court was photoshopped or a few mounds of dirt is obviously a burial site is ridiculous. When those things turn out wrong it is easier to make everything look like a conspiracy.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:rolleyes:

The tennis court did exist when the satellite footage was taken.  It was recently taken down.

The question isn't "Why did google put a fake court there?"  It's "Why was the tennis court demolished?"  And before that, why was the weird-ass courtyard demolished for a tennis court?

I was going off of DR's comments and perhaps he has information that most people do not have access to.  I also understand that images on Google Earth can get dated and what we might look at today might be altered or gone if we could actually be on site to verify.  If I misunderstood any of DR's comments then my apologies.

Why was the tennis court demolished?  Don't know and if we are lucky Maxwell could shed some light on that.  The cynical side of me says maybe the demolition was done as prep work to pour concrete to hide evidence.  Maybe build a building over it so it is not so glaring.  

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I was going off of DR's comments and perhaps he has information that most people do not have access to.  I also understand that images on Google Earth can get dated and what we might look at today might be altered or gone if we could actually be on site to verify.  If I misunderstood any of DR's comments then my apologies.

Why was the tennis court demolished?  Don't know and if we are lucky Maxwell could shed some light on that.  The cynical side of me says maybe the demolition was done as prep work to pour concrete to hide evidence.  Maybe build a building over it so it is not so glaring.  

And you completely ignored my deconstruction of DR's theory, above.  

On 8/20/2019 at 3:27 PM, DC Tom said:

It probably was a tennis court.  The real question is: what was it before it was a tennis court, but after it was a construction site.  A courtyard...with a berm around it blocking the view?  No shade, and no view, and no amenities, on a Caribbean island?  That is ***** weird.  And then...where'd the court go?

Packing -- missed all of this. :beer: 

Here's more from Google Earth: 

Image result for fake tennis court epstein island

Image result for fake tennis court epstein islandImage result for fake tennis court epstein island

I don't think it was ever really a tennis court personally. But if it was, your follow on questions are worthwhile. If it wasn't, then you have to ask what Google gets out of faking the image. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't think it was ever really a tennis court personally. But if it was, your follow on questions are worthwhile. If it wasn't, then you have to ask what Google gets out of faking the image. 

Man.......................that must be a B word for the ballboys

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for fake tennis court epstein islandImage result for fake tennis court epstein island

There's other sources of photo evidence that show a tennis court.  Relying on Google Earth to be the end-all and be-all of overhead imagery is actually ######ed.

More on the above

The road not taken: Another FBI failure involving the Clintons surfaces

The Hill [DC], by John Solomon

Original Article

Granny Maojackets’ Emails Are Back!

The more we learn about the Comey-era FBI, the more it seems as if it functioned as a subsidiary of the Democratic National Committee. The conclusion of this article questions “whether there are two systems of justice inside the FBI — one for the Clintons, and one for the rest of the country.”

Clinton apologists are fond of reminding everyone that they have never been indicted for anything. I’ve written for years that that is because they are very good criminals.

Maybe they’ve had more inside help than we knew.

Pretty sure the “maybe” is rhetorical.

Edited by B-Man