Clinton Political Dynasty

Wait....the Evening with Bill & Hill tour is over already?!?  I thought for sure there would be a month long run here in SF!   

Oh sorry.....I almost forgot.  I moved here in the spring of 2016 and didn't meet or see a single Hillary supporter for months;  until after she had stolen the primary from Bernie. 

The moment that drove it home for me was while I was living for a couple months with my uber-liberal uncle/aunt (the kind that consider NPR too centrist -- I politely avoid political discussion).  One night after dinner he's flipping channels and comes across the day's Hillary speech on the news.  After about five seconds of her awful screeching he kept on clicking.  I realized at that moment even people who voted for her can't stand her.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Wait....the Evening with Bill & Hill tour is over already?!?  I thought for sure there would be a month long run here in SF!   

Oh sorry.....I almost forgot.  I moved here in the spring of 2016 and didn't meet or see a single Hillary supporter for months;  until after she had stolen the primary from Bernie. 

The moment that drove it home for me was while I was living for a couple months with my uber-liberal uncle/aunt (the kind that consider NPR too centrist -- I politely avoid political discussion).  One night after dinner he's flipping channels and comes across the day's Hillary speech on the news.  After about five seconds of her awful screeching he kept on clicking.  I realized at that moment even people who voted for her can't stand her.

NPR too centrist?  I have not heard that since I left Cornell decades ago.  That aside I think that a fair number of true libs know that Hillary was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Edited by RochesterRob

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Died quicker than that book tour, for Bill pretending to do anything on a murder mystery, and Bill couldn’t keep his mouth shut 

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Super Sale!

HRC.jpg

Wow, why don’t they just take the rest of what they have in stock and put them under people’s windshield wipers in the parking lot.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, snafu said:

Wow, why don’t they just take the rest of what they have in stock and put them under people’s windshield wipers in the parking lot.

If it's not on glossy stock I can think of a better use.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

On today’s episode of “We Couldn’t Make This Up If We Tried”:

Hillary addressing a cybersecurity conference

Is she going to talk about wiping a server, you know, like with a cloth?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1