Clinton Political Dynasty

3 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Jacobins doing Jacobin things

And I doubt if the roles were reversed, Chelsea Clinton would come to Trump Junior's defense

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The crazed loons hate the Clinton Family.

This might be a ploy to make the three of them sympathetic to anyone with a brain.

Anyone with a brain has very little sympathy for the Clintons.  Even liberals can’t stand them at this point.

But still, you can’t put a price on the high comedy of the Clintons not being able to understand or accept why the crowd is no longer falling for the same old tricks.

‘What happened?’ - LOL!

12 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

But still, you can’t put a price on the high comedy of the Clintons not being able to understand or accept why the crowd is no longer falling for the same old tricks.

‘What happened?’ - LOL!

What happened?

The Clinton gravy train crashed so all of their sycophants bailed

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Anyone with a brain has very little sympathy for the Clintons.  Even liberals can’t stand them at this point.

‘What happened?’ - LOL!

Same thing will happen to LeBron when he retires?

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

The crazed loons hate the Clinton Family.

This might be a ploy to make the three of them sympathetic to anyone with a brain.

I half-expect AOC to criticize Chelsea as being a "climate change denier" for having a third kid.  

In fact, I'd probably be pretty easy to con AOC into doing it.  :w00t:

On 1/16/2019 at 9:33 AM, B-Man said:
Judge orders Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes to answer written Benghazi questions in Clinton email lawsuit
by Samuel Chamberlain

Original Article

A federal judge ruled Tuesday that former national security adviser Susan Rice and former deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes must answer written questions about the State Department´s response to the deadly 2012 terror attack in Benghazi, Libya, as part of an ongoing legal battle over whether Hillary Clinton sought to deliberately evade public record laws by using a private email server while secretary of state. 

In person...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m not quite all in with Joe in Winslow or wherever the Fock he is now, but I gotta tell you all, I want to see the pain brought to these sleaze encrusted s hit heads that have done this travesty of a disservice to America.

I want some human flesh boiled in oil (figuratively, you panty waist limp wristed Brie baked in Philo California Over-Oaked Chardonnay sipping Croakie glasses hanging mother f ***** snowflakes) and have it done in PRIME TIME. And on ALL the major networks. 

I want to have the #RESIST movement backed up, bent over into the red hot glowing exhaust pipe of a semi truck that’s been driven a hundred miles at top speed and it’s engine is revving with ME in the driver’s seat gunning the ***** engine till their insides explode. 

Good night. 

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I’m not quite all in with Joe in Winslow or wherever the Fock he is now, but I gotta tell you all, I want to see the pain brought to these sleaze encrusted s hit heads that have done this travesty of a disservice to America.

I want some human flesh boiled in oil (figuratively, you panty waist limp wristed Brie baked in Philo California Over-Oaked Chardonnay sipping Croakie glasses hanging mother f ***** snowflakes) and have it done in PRIME TIME. And on ALL the major networks. 

I want to have the #RESIST movement backed up, bent over into the red hot glowing exhaust pipe of a semi truck that’s been driven a hundred miles at top speed and it’s engine is revving with ME in the driver’s seat gunning the ***** engine till their insides explode. 

Good night. 

Sleep well.

24 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Good night. 

Joe almost got his flesh boiled.

• 2 weeks later...

Judicial Watch Uncovers ‘Cover-Up’ Discussions in Latest Production of Clinton Email Documents

Judicial Watch announced today that it uncovered 422 pages of FBI documents showing evidence of “cover-up” discussions related to the Clinton email system within Platte River Networks, one of the vendors who managed the Clinton email system. The documents also show Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) Charles McCullough forwarding “concerns” about classified information in former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails.

The new documents uncovered by Judicial Watch also contain Clinton’s 2009 classified information Non-Disclosure Agreement bearing her signature.

</snip>

This unrolled twitter thread has some gems in reference to that Clinton email server FOIA:

The clintonemail.com account was inactive and in the possession of Platte River Networks. Well, we finally have a date that that equipment was definitely offline. Why is that important?

Candidate Trump had announced his bid for POTUS on June 15, 2015, which means that Clinton's server was taken down BEFORE anybody even knew Trump would run for POTUS.

Why is that important?
The narrative from the December '16 Joint Analysis Report and the Jan '17 Intelligence Community Assessment the "17 Intelligence Agencies" claimed the Russians hacked "SECRETARY CLINTON'S EMAILS" in order to help Trump get elected and defeat Hillary.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 5

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

IF that's what put him over the edge, he never should've been in DC in the 1st place as something else would've almost certainly made him suicidal before 42's 1st term was up.

Always figured he did kill himself & figured the Clintons were indirectly responsible for him deciding to do so, but not because they hurt his feelings.  Just figured with their own malleable, shall we say, ethical standards and the annecdotal, but extensive, stories about how they treated people working for them  that they created, non intentionally, a dilemma for him where he either stood his ground & not go along with something they wanted him to do which would've meant he wasn't working in his client's best interest or he sacrificed his own ethics for his client.  Which in the pressure cooker that DC seems to be capable of, could lead to him deciding his best solution to the dilemma was to exit.

And any rifling through his briefcase or repositioning his body that may have occurred were simply somebody trying to perform damage control after they found out he'd killed himself; not murdering him.  IF that actually happened.