Bills on Hard Knocks?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said a million times, I would LOVE this - such a good show. And if anyone wants to really see if Rex and Whaley are dysfunctional, this would give us the look behind the curtain...

This is the last thing this team needs. Rex needs to shut his mouth and spend this offseason fixing the mess he made out of this defense. The less exposure for Ryan the better. The notion of him hamming in front of the cameras during "Hard Knocks" just exacerbates the situation. No need to feed the windbag's ego.

This is the last thing this team needs. Rex needs to shut his mouth and spend this offseason fixing the mess he made out of this defense. The less exposure for Ryan the better. The notion of him hamming in front of the cameras during "Hard Knocks" just exacerbates the situation. No need to feed the windbag's ego.

The last time he was on the show his team wound up in the AFC Championship game, beating the P*ts on the road to get there... Maybe feeding the ego is the best way to keep the man focused.

I've come around on this topic; I wouldn't mind it at all. The 'lack of distraction' hasn't helped much lately.

That said, I'd bet heavily on the cameras being in LA next summer. Whoever ends up in LA is going to get a lot of promotion from the NFL.

I've come around on this topic; I wouldn't mind it at all. The 'lack of distraction' hasn't helped much lately.

That said, I'd bet heavily on the cameras being in LA next summer. Whoever ends up in LA is going to get a lot of promotion from the NFL.

Plus, with Houston making the playoffs it's not like a mediocre team can't be on Hard Knocks and still make the playoffs. At least in the AFC South.

I think it will actually help focus us, since no one will want to look like a moron on TV. If the players aren't taking things seriously; all will see...If Rex is all my scheme idk about your talents, that should show too as well as fake smile between Rex & Doug

As much as the NFL wants to push LA, I think they will wait until year 2. Moving a team plus the show could really mess up the transition and make it look like a failure right off the bat.

I want to see it in Buffalo. That way I won't have to ready through 25 TBD pages a day to get TC notes and observations.

Honestly, it may be the opposite. It may give him just the outlet he needs to "ham things up" and get it out of his system.