Fantasy Football Lineup Advice PPR League (by 7:30pm 12/24)

The Jokeman

So I've managed to be the best team of my league and now in line for the championship. I haven't had to ask for help since most weeks my lineup was easy pickings yet with the championship on the line I am asking for help. I've bolded who I'm leaning towards. please share all your thoughts.

QB Blake Bortles

Pick 2 RBs: Latavious Murray, Danny Woodhead, Chris Ivory, Bilal Powell, Denard Robinson, Karlos Williams, Ameer Abdullah

WR1: Antonio Brown

WR2: DeAndre Hopkins

WR3: Pick 1 Allen Hurns, AJ Green, Jermaine Kearse,

TE Jordan Reed

FLEX: Pick 1 Latavious Murray, Danny Woodhead, Chris Ivory, Bilal Powell, Denard Robinson, Karlos Williams, Ameer Abdullah, Allen Hurns, AJ Green, Jermaine Kearse, Gary Barnidge, Zach Miller

K: Graham Gano

DST: Denver Broncos.

Here's my gameplan if I had this team:

Denard Robinson/Bilal Powell - if Yeldon doesn't play and Denard is good to go with his foot injury he's a must start vs NO. Otherwise, Bilal is killing it and Patriots give up six catches to rbs a week.

Danny Woodhead - getting 30-40% of snaps and should continue with Gordon out. Some risk but a solid play.

AJ Green - New Orleans has one good corner and he plays the side of the field Hurns lines up on, not Robinson. I'll take the better talent in AJ since both will face top defenders this week.

Latavius Murray - Averaging twenty carries a game and San Diego run D is horrific.

Good luck this week!

Edited by BlueFire

not starting aj green is a mistake.

karlos williams is a hungry rookie and won't give up like many other bills. he will make the most of his touches. dallas lb's are not good at all and he's fast enough to get where he needs with the power to stop them.

Is Karlos going to get most of the touches on Sunday? I also have him in my league, and I am worried about Gilliesiee getting a bunch of touches as well, particularly since Karlos has had a shoulder injury. I could play White on New England, but he only seems to catch passes.