McCoy Probowl bound

HamSandwhich

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Taylor makes the Pro Bowl in his first season as a starter? Really looking forward to seeing how that is spun as a negative.

Imagine if you were told back in July a Bills QB would make the Pro Bowl and set a non-interception record and a QBR record, and people would still be talking about replacing him!!

So Taylor makes the Pro Bowl in his first season as a starter? Really looking forward to seeing how that is spun as a negative.

Imagine if you were told back in July a Bills QB would make the Pro Bowl and set a non-interception record and a QBR record, and people would still be talking about replacing him!!

It's sad really.

Just remember

- He is too short

- He is a run first QB

- He doenst see the middle of the field

- He doesnt throw to the middle of the field

- His release is too slow

- He can only see half the field

- When he throws over 30 times a game the bills lose and its his fault

- He doesnt have enough end of game winning drives

Did I miss anything?

Just remember

- He is too short

- He is a run first QB

Did I miss anything?

he's not a pocket passer

It took him to year 5 to start

Just remember

- He is too short

- He is a run first QB

Did I miss anything?

His lack of interceptions shows he doesn't take enough risks to win games?

probowl is a joke, they just keep voting the same players every year. Even McCoy said he didn't belong.

Still not the biggest McCoy fan in the world, but if you don't see how big of a steal getting him for Alsono was, you're completely foolish.

Also speaks to how bad the rb position was this year.

This is a good point, but DeAngelo Williams should be in over McCoy, who didn't do much for the first 5 weeks or so.

This is a good point, but DeAngelo Williams should be in over McCoy, who didn't do much for the first 5 weeks or so.

If you are playing 12 of your games within the AFC how do you even know who the top RB's are when Jamal Charles, LeVeon Bell and Arian Foster are sidelined?

You can argue for Williams and you can argue for a guy like Lamar Miller......who was probably a little better as well and not coming from obscurity.........but I actually agree that McCoy is probably as good of a rep as any of the last standing from the AFC(and half of the league is voting from that conference) if for no other reason that the Bills running game deserves the credit. They are the number one rush offense in the NFL at this time and deserve to be represented.

I'm not thrilled with some Roman's overly complicated plays which often blow up into penalties or situations where Thigpen touches the ball on offense......... but I absolutely love his run game designs.

It's been a joy to watch this season.

I only regret that big plays were left on the table and the defense didn't hold up their side of the ball or the results could have been a truly epic running game.