McCoy Probowl bound

HamSandwhich

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, rookies almost never get in. He will probably lose DROY to peters too because of the INTs.

Hard to say, Peters has given up more TD's but 7 INT's is worthy of DROY.

Incognito didn't even make the snub list?

Revis is living on reputation at this point.

Imagine if they had just paid Jason Peters the money he was worth???

.. and 4th for McCoy ... :flirt:

I hope he doesn't have a pro bowl participation incentive. He might need to take next September off to recuperate from his surgery if he waits another month. :lol:

Peters and McCoy both had down/inury affected seasons........will be interesting to see if Peters somehow gets yet another All Pro nod......the pro bowls don't mean much when reporters sit down for HOF voting discussions.....it's about being one of the top 1 or 2 players at the position.

Lynch probably retires first so he will be the next former Bill to go to the HOF, followed by Peters and then of course CJ Spiller. :thumbsup:

I hope he doesn't have a pro bowl participation incentive. He might need to take next September off to recuperate from his surgery if he waits another month. :lol:

Peters and McCoy both had down/inury affected seasons........will be interesting to see if Peters somehow gets yet another All Pro nod......the pro bowls don't mean much when reporters sit down for HOF voting discussions.....it's about being one of the top 1 or 2 players at the position.

Lynch probably retires first so he will be the next former Bill to go to the HOF, followed by Peters and then of course CJ Spiller. :thumbsup:

There is much salt in this post lol

Lynch in HOF? I don't know. six 1,000 yard seasons- OK, 71 career TDs- OK, 8,768 career yards- Eh!

His numbers are just slightly below those of Earl Campbell, who's in the HOF, so I could go either way.

Lynch in HOF? I don't know. six 1,000 yard seasons- OK, 71 career TDs- OK, 8,768 career yards- Eh!

His numbers are just slightly below those of Earl Campbell, who's in the HOF, so I could go either way.

It's the big moments in big games with Lynch.....starting with the Beastquake all the way up thru maybe the most famous play-that-never-was in SB history......the handoff that he would have taken into the end zone to beat the Patriots in the SB.

It would be impossible to write the history of the NFL of the past 5 seasons without Beastmode and voters eat that sh*t up....... so I fully expect them to look past his cumulative numbers, whether he bounces back next year or doesn't.