why would anyone attend next weeks game?

Dopey

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something very relaxing about attending a game that you really aren't nervous about. I mean, I've already paid for the tickets. It's almost a sarcastic gesture.

Besides, if your seat is already paid for, not showing up looks like you just don't care. Showing up and joining the chorus of boos shows you're unhappy with what's going on.

very true. And For the out of town fans.

perhaps a last chance at a EJ Manuel jersey in the store.

Uh, because we're gonna beat Dallas and going to games is a fun thing to do.

Just go and enjoy the experience, forget about why we didn't get into the playoffs. I care more about watching the players play and the excitement of the game much more than what our record is and obsessing over why we're among the 31 teams that won't win the championship this year.

Also looking for 4 Jets tickets if anyone has club ones.

Something little more subtle, but totally clear once it's been pointed out, is happening. By getting swept by NFC East (probably poorest division in football), bills are reliving the painful memory starting 25 years ago of losing 4 straight super bowls to 3 nfc East teams ....giants, redskins, cowboys. They added eagles as the "one that got away"

Edited by JTSP

Something little more subtle, but totally clear once it's been pointed out, is happening. By getting swept by NFC East (probably poorest division in football), bills are reliving the painful memory starting 25 years ago of losing 4 straight super bowls to 3 nfc East teams ....giants, redskins, cowboys. They added eagles as the "one that got away"

Ugh, I saw that too. But wanted to leave it alone.

Seasons on the 50 equals a little above 500 bucks for the last 2 games for me. Its a tough decision to go or not to go.

That's a sunk cost at this point and shouldn't factor into your decision. Now you need to consider the opportunity cost associated with attending the game. What else could you be doing on Sunday? Is it more enjoyable and/or more productive? Could you sell your tickets on the secondary market now? If so, is the combination of $200 back in your pocket and what you'd be doing in exchange more enjoyable that attending the Bills-Cowboys game? - I might suggest another option. Take the $200 and go to Aero Drive on Sunday, leave dollarless with the same feeling of shame and depravity... but at least you got to see boobies (not the Dixon kind).

Edited by DasNootz

That's a sunk cost at this point and shouldn't factor into your decision. Now you need to consider the opportunity cost associated with attending the game. What else could you be doing on Sunday? Is it more enjoyable and/or more productive? Could you sell your tickets on the secondary market now? If so, is the combination of $200 back in your pocket and what you'd be doing in exchange more enjoyable that attending the Bills-Cowboys game? - I might suggest another option. Take the $200 and go to Aero Drive on Sunday, leave dollarless with the same feeling of shame and depravity... but at least you got to see boobies (not the Dixon kind).

what is this Aero drive you speak of?

why is this a shock to anyone? the team has been playing meaningless games in december for quite a long time. fire a new coach? i don't think that will help. gotta give a coach enough time to get the players on the same page. sure the defense is a joke with too much talent, but the offense is showing progress. i would love to be at the game unfortunately for me i live too far away to pull it off. but really would it have been different if st doug was still in town? would it have been any different? probably not. why attend? because you can