New Orleans To Remove Excremental Rebel Monuments

Tiberius

pc America's claims are amply countered by racists hate groups. fear not.

If by that statement you are saying that both PC America and racist hate groups are closed-minded, hateful, and obsolete, then we agree.

On the other hand, if you mean that PC America is somehow ridding our society of intolerance, then we have an argument.

I read his response and see nothing that I disagree with. the criticism is unwarranted. what specifically do you find fault with?

"War's over. You lost. Get over it."

so your contention is that the confederate memorials are being removed because they lost the civil war? you guys are embarrassing yourselves.

Yeah...we're not the ones being embarrassed.

My position is that the Confederates were traitors. They lost. Raising memorials to traitors in a conquered land is, I suppose, understandable to the traitors, but the conquerors now want them removed. And removed they shall be. They are disrespectful to the United States of America, because they honor traitors. They are also painful to some descendants of slaves, just in case they ever forget that their ancestors were stuffed into ships like cattle, and when they got to America they were treated worse than cattle. Of course many of you would question their right to feel that way - that doesn't surprise me at all.

Had the traitors won, then they could erect statues of themselves all they wanted. They could remove any memory of those who came before. They could rename the entire country Dixie. But they didn't win. So that's tough for them. They've enjoyed their little statues, now their pigeons can crap on someone else's likeness.

In closing: I really don't give a shirt about you ignorant pinheads. For the most part you have proven over the years that you are bigots, incapable of engaging in a discussion rationally or without derision for everyone who doesn't kowtow to your "superior knowledge". So on the rare occasion when you express an intelligent idea, it's chalked up as an accident. This is a little playpen that belongs to a handful of under-endowed little "men" who have nothing better to do than rip others to shreds, hoping when they get up the next day it'll be bigger. The disappointment must be heartbreaking. Good luck with that.

My position is that the Confederates were traitors. They lost. Raising memorials to traitors in a conquered land is, I suppose, understandable to the traitors, but the conquerors now want them removed. And removed they shall be. They are disrespectful to the United States of America, because they honor traitors. They are also painful to some descendants of slaves, just in case they ever forget that their ancestors were stuffed into ships like cattle, and when they got to America they were treated worse than cattle. Of course many of you would question their right to feel that way - that doesn't surprise me at all.

Had the traitors won, then they could erect statues of themselves all they wanted. They could remove any memory of those who came before. They could rename the entire country Dixie. But they didn't win. So that's tough for them. They've enjoyed their little statues, now their pigeons can crap on someone else's likeness.

In closing: I really don't give a shirt about you ignorant pinheads. For the most part you have proven over the years that you are bigots, incapable of engaging in a discussion rationally or without derision for everyone who doesn't kowtow to your "superior knowledge". So on the rare occasion when you express an intelligent idea, it's chalked up as an accident. This is a little playpen that belongs to a handful of under-endowed little "men" who have nothing better to do than rip others to shreds, hoping when they get up the next day it'll be bigger. The disappointment must be heartbreaking. Good luck with that.

You've gotten bitter since you last posted.

You do a pretty good job at making statements, not discussing them with anyone, and then getting mad at all the 'ignorant pinheads' who disagree with you.

I'd still be interested in hearing how the United States wasn't being traitorous to the crown by rebelling to form our own nation, yet the Confederacy were being traitorous by rebelling in order to form their own nation.

You do a pretty good job at making statements, not discussing them with anyone, and then getting mad at all the 'ignorant pinheads' who disagree with you.

I'd still be interested in hearing how the United States wasn't being traitorous to the crown by rebelling to form our own nation, yet the Confederacy were being traitorous by rebelling in order to form their own nation.

And the Brits seem to be quite OK with statues of those traitorous bastards that rebelled against the crown. I thought we were supposed to be more like Europe.