What NOBODY is really talking about that does worry me a lot

that is the great myth which has been exposed. Injuries continue to mount everywhere around the league. This is truly a game of attrition which will only get worse as players get bigger, stronger, & faster. It has nothing to do with Rusty Jones, I'm afraid.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-02-07/sports/ct-spt-0208-bears-pompei-rusty-jones-chicago--20130208_1_rusty-jones-strength-coach-phil-emery

In Jones last five years with the Bills, they ranked fifth in fewest missed games by starters. Since, the Bills have been 32nd. Meanwhile, the Bears went from 31st to 9th under Jones. Jones' peers and players also give high accolades to the man. If strength coaches don't matter, why even have them?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with that "win" let's review the win count for the past 6 seasons: 4, 6, 6, 6, 9, _.

This year they'll probably finish with 7-9 wins, yet, players are aging and contracts expiring / nearing their end.

You cannot continue being mediocre and think there is no price for doing so. It's not good enough to ride the rails of mediocrity and 7, 8, or 9 wins is just that.

Last years "9" was an aberation in that the Pats rested many of their tier 1 players for the playoffs....last regular season game. Really 4,6,6,6, 8* is right........and Rex's team will have trouble getting to 8 (no asterisk) Lots of reasons....but new scheme's everywhere because of new coaches.....and, bad game management, and injuries, and bad officiating,and......why are we fans again? I forget......

This team is fricken decimated by injuries

We got a little healthy when we came out of our bye......and took the next 2 games after that

but look at this team now......This reminds me of that Michael Jordan move playing the monstars in Space Jam and looking over at his sideline with everyone hurt (poor tweetie bird in the iron lung)

NOBODY?

Every Rexxy Fan boy can't stop talking about injuries.