Unsung meme: Sammy Watkin's diagnosis of Bill's problems

boater

I was saying after this game this offense needs some chemistry. Need a Fred Jackson or a Stevie Johnson to put some spring in their step.

Stevie's step was always sprung by the second quarter and then he limped around dragging one dead leg for the next 45 minutes of action.

Sounds like he could be on to something . The good & great teams always have their foot to the floor & score as much & as often as you can , go for it , go for broke !!

With all the talent this offense has on it we should be doing a lot better, especially since Shady & Sammy are now healthy They should have won the New England game with ease , but it's almost like they match the intensity of the opponent .

If their not doing really good then the Bills seem to lay back or like Sammy said lose that sense of urgency !!

Good call Sammy !! Go Bills !!

I like Tyrod (considering other options and past QBs)...but he needs to lead. Tyrod is too sterile. The idea a QB needs to be level-headed or not get too high or two down is false. Tons of QBs are firey and emotional when they see they need to be. Sure...don't freak out when things go bad...but when you need a boost give it. Most good QBs in the league do something like that.

You saw the article: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/02/watkins-thinks-bills-need-attitude-adjustment/

Oh my.. I do believe Sammy is onto something. I completely believe his assessment. I vote him team Captain for the rest of the season!

Seriously. I think he is right,

Sammy can't be captain because he didn't play for all those other teams.

#rexisanarse