Looking forward to next year

Because its gonna be 16 years and counting after today....this was a game we needed to win

- I wonder what this team does going forward....you cannot invest THIS MUCH CAP in a defense that cannot stop a team when it has to..........if these guys up front cannot create the pressure.....now what? Does this D line need to be dismantled and more money put into the linebackers.....are we now going to mold this D into a preferable Rex defense?

I say this because there is NO CHANCE Rex gets fired

Robert Woods....he has disappeared

Hogan....cannot be counted on to catch a ball when it is needed the most

OC.....can not...CANNOT allow a team to take away our red hot Sammy Watkins for a complete half like that

Tyrod Taylor.....had a good game today......but not a complete game.....thought he did some things that people say he cannot do.....but....slants and challenging deep middle are still a problem

OL.....How good would Shady be if he didnt have to make 3 moves BEFORE he hit the line of scrimmage to avoid tacklers

And yes....we absolutely should not have fired Schwartz

Because its gonna be 16 years and counting after today....this was a game we needed to win

- I wonder what this team does going forward....you cannot invest THIS MUCH CAP in a defense that cannot stop a team when it has to..........if these guys up front cannot create the pressure.....now what? Does this D line need to be dismantled and more money put into the linebackers.....are we now going to mold this D into a preferable Rex defense?

OC.....can not...CANNOT allow a team to take away our red hot Sammy Watkins for a complete half like that

Tyrod Taylor.....had a good game today......but not a complete game.....thought he did some things that people say he cannot do.....but....slants and challenging deep middle are still a problem

OL.....How good would Shady be if he didnt have to make 3 moves BEFORE he hit the line of scrimmage to avoid tacklers

They didn't fire Scwartz,maybe Rex said something he didn't want to hear though. WTF happened to Bobby Woods?

I really thought we had a bona fide #2 with him. One more year at least with Rex, He will never lead a team to the SB.

half time and someone takes Watkins out of the gameplan? The kid was on fire. IMO

Hogan did catch the ball and has been our 2nd best WR

Sounds like next year will suck too. Not looking forward to it at all.

Agree with everything you said except for this. Hogan made the catches and even took the hit (not his fault a catch was taken away off a bad call). it was Woods who couldn't make a simple catch when we needed him to.

I'm glad I'm not the only on who thinks this.

scary thought that a team who has missed playoffs for 16 years will have salary cap issues next year

With Percy Harvin gone it should free up $6m against the cap and we might see McKelvin cut and Mario renegotiate his deal and possibly Kyle Williams cut. If there's one thing I don't think we have to worry about is the Bills ever being in a bad place with regard to the cap unless we unearth a franchise QB and have to give him franchise money.

scary thought that a team who has missed playoffs for 16 years will have salary cap issues next year

It's been gone over many times here. No they won't.

Having Hogan as your 2nd best WR isn't a good thing and Woods just isn't producing. Sad to think they might need to invest in getting a better compliment to Watkins.

Taylor is the best Qb we've had in quite a little bit, but he's not worth settling over. A new QB to either sit and learn OR take the job is a good idea.

Rex needs to fix this defense or leave. Too much investment for too little of a return. Might as well have let Hughes walk with how effective he is being used in this scheme.

Looking forward to next year as well John. Though I will say the officiating is starting to really bug me, if I stop watching the NFL it'll be the reason. Not too sure if i'll bother watching next week but I remain a fan.