I am less concerned about the loss and more concerned about

Loser McFumbles lost it for us he has never been a probowler and never really inspired or won in college. We need to start cleaning house and bringing in talents who know what winning tastes like. Leodis McKelvin heretofore known as Loser McFumbles has got to go.

The injuries

- I really did not EXPECT a win in Foxboro against an undefeated tonight.....we were competitive......there were some plays that went against us.....the non catch by Shady for the TD was huge

No.....the thing that concerns me now is the injuries.....we have a HUGE game coming up in less then a week.

- Tyrod is hurt....how bad is he hurt?

- That injury to Miller looks like a season ender

- Mario hurt

- Clay hurt

- DT Williams no status

- Marcel dinged up

nervous about the next game

I'm not nervous about the injuries because I don't think they'll beat KC anyway...This team is just not good enough because even when they play really well they still do stupid, stupid, things and make BIG mistakes (see McLovin...Graham missing the tackle...etc)...The Bills QB is not good enough and teams have either figured out how to take away his biggest asset, or his knee is just too damaged to do it anymore...Plus he's got the new injury now...I think regardless of what folks say about TT being this calm, cool, leader dude...that 4th Quarter proved he does not have a good enough grasp on how to run this Offense efficiently on his own...Plus the play calling sucked for a good part of the game...As good as Roman is at times, he's brutal on 3rd down and short calls.

That ball to Shady was late...It allowed the safety to get over and just mess with the pass enough...The under-throw to Hogan was key as well...That's an easy 7, maybe 14 points if both balls are on target...This team simply never cashes in enough to beat a team like the Pats who rarely beat themselves...You have to make those plays...Period...Almost does not cut it...The Bills have 15 years worth of almosts...

Some Bills fans say they did not expect to beat the Pats anyway, so it's no big deal...I say...until they beat the Pats does it really matter anyway? They're not good enough to be anything more than barely relevant if they can't beat that team...Especially when they play as well as they did vs Brady and Gronk...

As usual I was embarrassed by this teams overall performance...One side of the ball plays well...but the other side sucks...Nothing new there...The good news is I'm used to it...As far as injuries...S*** happens in the NFL...So.. B-)