Sabres playing at home tonight - Wow!

Charles Romes

I posted before the Jets game that it seemed odd the schedule makers would have the Bills and Sabees playing the same night. But that was a sabres away game. This is a home game! How is this going to work? There will be quite a bit of bottlenecking at First Niagara. Why not start the Sabres game an hour early.

I posted before the Jets game that it seemed odd the schedule makers would have the Bills and Sabees playing the same night. But that was a sabres away game. This is a home game! How is this going to work? There will be quite a bit of bottlenecking at First Niagara. Why not start the Sabres game an hour early.

Not following you. The Bills are in Foxboro. Are you talking about street traffic?

which game will be on the mega screen?

We have a similar situation at home, which game gets the "big" TV :) I suspect it will be the Bills at least as long as the game is not a blowout. The Sabres will probably lose tonight as well, though they have a better chance of pulling off the upset.

We have a similar situation at home, which game gets the "big" TV :) I suspect it will be the Bills at least as long as the game is not a blowout. The Sabres will probably lose tonight as well, though they have a better chance of pulling off the upset.

Who gives two sh*ts about hockey right now? There are literally 100 things on TV tonight that will be more entertaining than the stupid Sabres game.

Who gives two sh*ts about hockey right now? There are literally 100 things on TV tonight that will be more entertaining than the stupid Sabres game.

Incorrect. There are none. Hockey > All.

This Opinion Correction Service is provided free of charge by a group of volunteers dedicated to ensuring that correct opinions are posted on message boards.

This is yet another example of why Peligula shouldn't have bought the Bills. The scheduling of events is disconcerting. The NFL had the right idea in precluding owners in the same city from owning more than one professional team. Not sure how Terry and Kim got around that requirement.

Incorrect. There are none. Hockey > All.

This Opinion Correction Service is provided free of charge by a group of volunteers dedicated to ensuring that correct opinions are posted on message boards.

Thank you for your service! Of course you are 100% spot on!

you are correct. Go Pens :) But I'd be watching the Bills any day over any other team. I mean, this is a BILLS BLOG. How could anyone choose another game (unless it was a playoff or championship game).

Let me make this simple for you blokes. NFL teams play only 16 games -- the importance of each one is heightened, until such time as your team is no longer in realistic playoff contention. This is game #10 for your Buffalo Bills, against a hated rival, and they are smack dab in the middle of the playoff picture.

NHL teams play 82 games, and your "now-fun-to-watch-but-still-have-a-ways-to-go" Buffalo Sabres are playing game #21.

This ain't even close for anyone who considers him or herself a fan of both franchises.

Sabres on the big screen.