Refugee Crisis in the U. S. (?)

B-Man

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

apparently we all missed this yesterday...

https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/1150107711650111489

It was weird and caught my attention -- then I went to the CSPAN 2 source and saw it was a buffering issue (the CSPAN clip has the missing second, it's Cummings stuttering about holding the gavel and the teleporting woman walking onto the dais. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/tacoma-police-armed-man-throwing-incendiary-devices-shot-outside-ice-detention-center/

Guy tried to firebomb the ICE detention center in Tacoma, to prevent deportation round-ups.  He was shot and killed.

*****'s starting to get pretty sporty.

at some point, there will be a shot that is heard around the world. would not surprise me in the least if it became a world wide civil war. we just need to remember who the enemy is and it aint you, nor i nor Tibs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sigh...

I'm not a big Pence fan, but he's not ***** Himmler.

Russian POWs from 1941.

So she's trying to tell us the "migrants" are actually capture soldiers?

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

at some point, there will be a shot that is heard around the world. would not surprise me in the least if it became a world wide civil war. we just need to remember who the enemy is and it aint you, nor i nor Tibs.

Yes, we are.  

I'm exactly the type that gets sent to the guillotine.

• Like (+1) 2

Well, it is De Blasio so who knows if it is true:

ICE Raids On NYC Immigrants Underway, Mayor De Blasio Says

Mayor Bill de Blasio said federal immigration agents were seen in New York City Saturday, hours before the nationwide roundup of immigrants facing deportation was expected to begin.

</snip>

The raids reportedly target about 2,000 people previously ordered out of the country but still living in 10 cities: Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York City and San Francisco.

</snip>

President Obama was pretty damn direct when it came to deporting ‘undocumented’ people.

Or you know, illegal aliens.

Funny though, we don’t recall seeing protests and Democrats ‘mourning’ when Obama said this:

What’s changed, Dems?

Pretty sure we know.

Intent matters. He did it with heart not because of hate.

6:41 AM - 14 Jul 2019

They really think like this.
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

The left claims to care so much about illegal aliens being allowed in the country and given a place to stay and money, but they don't give a damn about homeless vets and legal American citizens. 

I really despise the far left......

• Like (+1) 7