Refugee Crisis in the U. S. (?)

B-Man

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The optics on this are going to backfire (and already are) for the left. The left wants to engineer violence at the border, or a crisis wherein they can point to "Trump abusing immigrants!" to get more people to ballot box. 

But more and more people are seeing what you are. This is a paid for political ad / invasion. 

I tend to agree with this. One reason the left is performing so poorly in this country is because they are unable to see the long game.

When thousands of people show up at the US border, what, precisely, do they think is going to happen? Do they think we'll just start gutting people on the streets? Shooting them? Letting them in? What is the end game here?

While I would never pretend to have an answer, I can pretty much assure you that it will not be pleasant and in no way will it end with people saying "Man, those Dems may have a good point! We should let these people into the country now!"

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

prolly, but i fully expect to have a legit report by the end of the day.

Not "prolly."  It's *****.  1st Armored isn't at Campbell.  Somebody was just making ***** up, and didn't do their research.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The optics on this are going to backfire (and already are) for the left. The left wants to engineer violence at the border, or a crisis wherein they can point to "Trump abusing immigrants!" to get more people to ballot box. 

But more and more people are seeing what you are. This is a paid for political ad / invasion. 

I was thinking the same thing. The idea is to have video of women and children seeking "asylum" and being turned away so they can push the narrative that Trump and the GOP are xenophobic racists with no compassion for oppressed "brown people" right before the midterms.

Their problem is that 1) it's painfully transparent to anyone who isn't a far-left loon, and 2) most people, including independents and moderate Democrats, don't like the idea of thousands of illegal aliens (excuse me, undocumented workers) crashing the border.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I saw photos of (nice!) buses (and walking for cameras). I am not certain of the veracity of any of the photos attributed to this invasion. 

C'mon! Who says that mother with two kids in tow and one wrapped around her neck can't average walking 75 miles a day?

Mexican National Gets 54 Months in U.S. Prison for Making More Than 1,000 Fake IDs—in Ohio
Cybercast News Service

Original Article

A 44-year-old Mexican woman living in Marion, Ohio, has been sentenced to 54 months in prison for operating what federal prosecutors call “a document mill that produced more than 1,000 false identification documents.” “Law enforcement executed a search warrant at Buendia-Chavarria’s residence in October 2017, where they located numerous false identification documents, five handwritten ledgers containing other peoples’ names, dates of birth and Social Security numbers, and in some cases, who the identity was sold to, according to court documents,” says a statement released by the U.S. Attorney’s Office

Attacking our republic in action is rewarded by fellating a dictator on the world stage. Meanwhile, trying to come here for a better life while having brown skin is met by our CoC with troop deployments ready to kill.

The pandering. There isn't a republican with and balls to stand up to this weak fearmonger.

Just so I understand what my party stands for - we are tough on crime (read the 13th amendment), we are for huge government spends, and we are for paying for the big spend by preventing ppl from paying for thier health.

is that us?

oh btw we have 300 million.

5,000 ppl looking for better lives yeah that's really gonna crush our culture

Stephen Miller

This isn't even a talking point - I would say we should refer to our Ambassadors in Turkey and SA...oh wait we can't.

No diplomacy

Can't wait for everyone to tell me how diplomacy doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Attacking our republic in action is rewarded by fellating a dictator on the world stage. Meanwhile, trying to come here for a better life while having brown skin is met by our CoC with troop deployments ready to kill.

The pandering. There isn't a republican with and balls to stand up to this weak fearmonger.

Just so I understand what my party stands for - we are tough on crime (read the 13th amendment), we are for huge government spends, and we are for paying for the big spend by preventing ppl from paying for thier health.

is that us?

oh btw we have 300 million.

5,000 ppl looking for better lives yeah that's really gonna crush our culture

Stephen Miller

This isn't even a talking point - I would say we should refer to our Ambassadors in Turkey and SA...oh wait we can't.

No diplomacy

Can't wait for everyone to tell me how diplomacy doesn't matter.

What’s this rambling nonsense have to do with the topic at hand 

5 minutes ago, GG said:

I'm not a Constitutional scholar, so can someone please explain how a court can rule that an Executive Order cannot rescind a previous Executive Order?

Referring to DACA?  The court's decision seemed to be "Because it's not nice, and Orange Man Racist."

Of course, if you're referring to DACA, it's important to note that the court decided an EO can't rescind a previous administration's department memo, and that prosecutorial discretion is forever binding.  :wacko:

• Thank you (+1) 1