Refugee Crisis in the U. S. (?)

B-Man

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's a clown. Sounds like he's been drinking all night. He claims Greece, Italy and Germany are "dealing" with the refugee problem. Must be the newly created "no go" zones.

C'mon, he self-identifies as a "conservative". We must treat him like one based upon that self-identification, even though he clearly is not.

Them's the rules now!

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

C'mon, he self-identifies as a "conservative". We must treat him like one based upon that self-identification, even though he clearly is not.

Them's the rules now!

He's that new kind of conservative-------------a "feelings" conservative. He's following the Baskin example.

Edited by 3rdnlng

17 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's a clown. Sounds like he's been drinking all night. He claims Greece, Italy and Germany are "dealing" with the refugee problem. Must be the newly created "no go" zones.

Do you know anything about the EU and why their is a large portion of developed nations wanting to leave it?

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Them's the rules now!

No I'm a conservative. I'm not a fan of social welfare, I'd like for a relatively isolationist policy but I understand in this day it's not as possible as it was 200 years ago. Everyone is connected because of technology. We need to accept that and adjust the parameters.

I'm not arguing for open borders or amnesty, I still think some middle ground is where it needs to go.

Read up on the case that the 9th circuit heard this week. I'm not saying that all should be given citizenship, but someone saying toddlers should just walk the other way sounds like a ***** moron.

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

THAT is your response?  Yeah, good one. I feel the burn. :wacko:  :doh:

Yea that's my response. Care to refute anything? Go look at the 9th circuit case if you've ever heard of that or even understand the hierarchy of courts in this country.

I'm probably going over heads like a bulimic on a see-saw

4 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Do you know anything about the EU and why their is a large portion of developed nations wanting to leave it?

Yes, and it doesn't bode well for any of your arguments. Do you know the difference between there, their and they're?

9 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Yea that's my response. Care to refute anything? Go look at the 9th circuit case if you've ever heard of that or even understand the hierarchy of courts in this country.

I'm probably going over heads like a bulimic on a see-saw

Care to refute that if people do not illegally cross the border they will not be locked up? 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Care to refute that if people do not illegally cross the border they will not be locked up? 

Those Central Americans are practically making reservations to get to stay in our "concentration camps". It's a shame that we can't supply them with all their hygiene needs but congress hasn't as of yet given us the funding for the soap factories.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Those Central Americans are practically making reservations to get to stay in our "concentration camps". It's a shame that we can't supply them with all their hygiene needs but congress hasn't as of yet given us the funding for the soap factories.

Nawwww the US government is going in and snatching CHILDREN!!! CHILDREN I SAY!! From their parents in Central America and tossing them into CONCENTRATION CAMPS in the United States where they will be tortured and gassed.  <_<

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Nawwww the US government is going in and snatching CHILDREN!!! CHILDREN I SAY!! From their parents in Central America and tossing them into CONCENTRATION CAMPS in the United States where they will be tortured and gassed.  <_<

Don't forget the medical experiments and lack of medical treatment for those children as we collectively murder them in CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!!!

We Americans really are actual literal super mecha-Nazis!

This outta frost some cookies...

From the article (now it is WaPo, so who knows how true it is):

President Trump has directed U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to conduct a mass roundup of migrant families that have received deportation orders, an operation that is likely to begin with predawn raids in major U.S. cities on Sunday, according to three U.S. officials with knowledge of the plans.

The “family op,” as it is referred to at ICE and the Department of Homeland Security, is slated to target up to 2,000 families in as many as 10 U.S. cities, including Houston, Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles and other major immigration destinations, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the law enforcement operation.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Don't forget the medical experiments and lack of medical treatment for those children as we collectively murder them in CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!!!

We Americans really are actual literal super mecha-Nazis!

Recent picture of the Trump Youth, massing at the southern border:

Trump Youth.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This outta frost some cookies...

From the article (now it is WaPo, so who knows how true it is):

President Trump has directed U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to conduct a mass roundup of migrant families that have received deportation orders, an operation that is likely to begin with predawn raids in major U.S. cities on Sunday, according to three U.S. officials with knowledge of the plans.

The “family op,” as it is referred to at ICE and the Department of Homeland Security, is slated to target up to 2,000 families in as many as 10 U.S. cities, including Houston, Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles and other major immigration destinations, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the law enforcement operation.

</snip>

you just know that by the time the Sunday morning political shows start, we will have horror stories about shootouts with these poor illegals who are only here to better themselves.

expect fireworks in T-24....

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Hope they can work something out.

They won't, because "Trump is asking for more funding for concentration camps!!!"

If people will cut the Nazi bull#### and admit they're not concentration camps but refugee camps, this becomes a much easier problem to address.

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And my tool shed is literally a gas chamber, because it's a chamber where I keep gasoline for the lawn mower.

Democrats are trying to make a stupid semantic argument into a human rights violation.  

• Like (+1) 2