Refugee Crisis in the U. S. (?)

B-Man

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

^^^

And this is what Clarence Thomas wants to address. A district judge holding the entire country hostage over their snowflake bull####. Only a retard would agree with the judge that the question shouldn't be asked.

Guess what Gleeful Gator thinks?

I'm kind of surprised that I have never seen it mentioned, but if you live in Los Angeles you have certainly noticed these EYESORE gates that line the streets of every crappy Latino neighborhood. They are EVERYWHERE! On many streets they run continuously down both sides of the street.  These were all built by Mexican homeowners to keep each other out.

NO ONE LOVES A ***** GATE AROUND THEIR HOME MORE THAN A MEXICAN HOMEOWNER!

Just plop down into Norwalk on Google Street View....

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.9066416,-118.1537654,3a,75y,97.29h,82.68t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sb0yo4YxQuFlWzAvQ-hKiZw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

genMid.R1107676_1.jpg

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 1

As new U.S.-bound caravan grows to more than 2,000, Mexicans lash out
by Elizabeth Llorente

Original Article

As a new caravan that began in Honduras and quickly swelled to an estimated 2,000 people made its way toward Mexico on Tuesday, Mexicans who live along the border towns that will likely be most affected took to the Internet to lash out against another wave of migrants. 

12 hours ago, B-Man said:
As new U.S.-bound caravan grows to more than 2,000, Mexicans lash out
by Elizabeth Llorente

Original Article

As a new caravan that began in Honduras and quickly swelled to an estimated 2,000 people made its way toward Mexico on Tuesday, Mexicans who live along the border towns that will likely be most affected took to the Internet to lash out against another wave of migrants. 

Maybe they should build a wall.

It’s downright amazing how hypocritical the Democrats are on this issue (amongst just about every other issue).

It was a crisis when other administrations were in office, but because it’s Trump, it’s a manufactured crisis.

Truly pathetic on the left’s part only to shut down Trump and for cheap political gain.

Why Violence Is Better

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nearly-250-illegal-immigrants-arrested-in-new-mexico-after-crossing-border-seeking-medical-care-border-patrol-says.amp

Imagine if we had armed border guards who shot 12-20 of these people as they were crossing and denied them aid. That would have dispersed the other 230 and they would have flown back south, tail tucked, as quickly as their crappy shoes can carry them. But this option makes people cry. 

So instead were on the hook for providing them shelter, court dates, food, and medical care. What’s that going to cost us? Millions? And clearly our resistance to properly protect our frontiers is encouraging more migrant groups to come. That is going to result in the millions turning to billions. 

And what are the effects on these caravans? They cause crime and issues all through Mexico and everywhere else they go. They’re literally disrupting the global economy. 

How many future migrants will die on their trek to our border?

Start calculating these costs and then ask what would be better, 10-20 shot future drywallers / hotel maids that would be a strain on our infrastructure and schools.....or the continuation of the status quo which is good for nobody and the billions that it’s costing us? Cause it could all be avoided with a $10 box of ammo. 

If you look at the long term I’d argue deadly force against invaders is the most benevolent action. 

But I find most people consider what I say to be a “not nice” and so they won’t even hear out the merits of my argument which aren’t wrong. 

I say these people have no right to inflict the financial burden on us that they are and that is enough of a casus belli in itself. 

Edited by The_Dude

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Why Violence Is Better

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nearly-250-illegal-immigrants-arrested-in-new-mexico-after-crossing-border-seeking-medical-care-border-patrol-says.amp

Imagine if we had armed border guards who shot 12-20 of these people as they were crossing and denied them aid. That would have dispersed the other 230 and they would have flown back south, tail tucked, as quickly as their crappy shoes can carry them. But this option makes people cry. 

So instead were on the hook for providing them shelter, court dates, food, and medical care. What’s that going to cost us? Millions? And clearly our resistance to properly protect our frontiers is encouraging more migrant groups to come. That is going to result in the millions turning to billions. 

And what are the effects on these caravans? They cause crime and issues all through Mexico and everywhere else they go. They’re literally disrupting the global economy. 

How many future migrants will die on their trek to our border?

Start calculating these costs and then ask what would be better, 10-20 shot future drywallers / hotel maids that would be a strain on our infrastructure and schools.....or the continuation of the status quo which is good for nobody and the billions that it’s costing us? Cause it could all be avoided with a $10 box of ammo. 

If you look at the long term I’d argue deadly force against invaders is the most benevolent action. 

But I find most people consider what I say to be a “not nice” and so they won’t even hear out the merits of my argument which aren’t wrong. 

I say these people have no right to inflict the financial burden on us that they are and that is enough of a casus belli in itself. 

You clearly were born in the wrong time. I think you would fit into this picture nicely:

guillotine-robespierre-french-revolution.jpg

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You clearly were born in the wrong time. I think you would fit into this picture nicely:

guillotine-robespierre-french-revolution.jpg

I do NOT appreciate that one bit. 

The very thought of France is unsettling to me. Unless of course I'm marching with the 10th Legion and killing the ***** out of some Gauls -- because that'd be cool. 

But I'm not wrong. It'd be kinder to the thousands, and thousands, of future "refugees" if we just shot a handful of people right now we'd save thousands in the future the misery of fruitless trek. What I'm advocating for is just ripping the bandaid off, but this country always wants to pull it slowly which only increases the pain and cost. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

The very thought of France is unsettling to me. Unless of course I'm marching with the 10th Legion and killing the ***** out of some Gauls -- because that'd be cool. 

But I'm not wrong. It'd be kinder to the thousands, and thousands, of future "refugees" if we just shot a handful of people right now we'd save thousands in the future the misery of fruitless trek. What I'm advocating for is just ripping the bandaid off, but this country always wants to pull it slowly which only increases the pain and cost. 

Listen, if you want to scare them enough to not come to our border then do it right. They can get shot in their own country, but the guillotine would really make them think twice. Piker.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

i wonder when your book reading adventures will get to, 'Mary Poppins' so that we might all benefit from diatribes from that perspective.