Bills and Sabres playing at the same time tonight

Charles Romes

I can't recall this ever happening before except the maybe the playoffs. You think that two multi-billion dollar organizations could do a conflict check.

Not every conflict is solvable. Besides, teams in every sport deal with this. Edited by PromoTheRobot

I can't recall this ever happening before except the maybe the playoffs. You think that two multi-billion dollar organizations could do a conflict check.

This happens more often than you would think, usually when the Sabres play a somewhat rare Sunday game. There is usually some overlap between the two, though it depends obviously on when the Sabres game is scheduled and if the Bills game is early or late.

In Big League cities this happens all the time.

Its happened many times.

In todays world this isnt a problem, many ways to watch both. Sabres game will be entering the 3rd period when the Bills kick off. Plus there are 82 Sabres games, 16 Bills.

Not really a dilemma.

It is a dilemma if, like me, you want to be able to watch the Sabres game without knowing the outcome or receiving updates along the way.

I'll be DVR-ing the Sabres and watching Bills live with participation here at this website and listening to GR-55.

it's going to be tough to avoid Sabre sinformation tonight.

Luckily its not an important Sabres game!

The Sabres? Who are they? New NFL expansion team perhaps?

I think the team that will go from dead last to the playoffs before the Bills go to the playoffs from whatever their bottom-out position was. Just sayin.

Or the team whose owner bought a floundering tire fire in Orchard Park that hasn't seen the playoffs since its emerging superstar was, what, 3?

I think the team that will go from dead last to the playoffs before the Bills go to the playoffs from whatever their bottom-out position was. Just sayin.

Or the team whose owner bought a floundering tire fire in Orchard Park that hasn't seen the playoffs since its emerging superstar was, what, 3?

this is america, hockey is irrelevant. it's somewhere below NASCAR and the PGA tour. but hey, still more fans than MLS soccer and WNBA

i'm a Sabres fan but just telling it like it is. the NFL is america's game (sorry baseball). an early season hockey game has no relevance

Edited by kdiggz

It is a dilemma if, like me, you want to be able to watch the Sabres game without knowing the outcome or receiving updates along the way.

I'll be DVR-ing the Sabres and watching Bills live with participation here at this website and listening to GR-55.

it's going to be tough to avoid Sabre sinformation tonight.

Luckily its not an important Sabres game!

If you are that concerned about it, just do it old school...just watch the Bills game, on your tv...skip the in-game chat stuff, and DVR the Sabres game to watch afterwards. As the Bills game is only on the NFL Network, they will not give you hockey scores during the course of the evening...your only spoiler possibility (very remote) is that Phil Simms (or whoever is doing the game tonight) mentions the Sabres game...very, very unlikely to happen.

Edited by Buftex

I get a warm feeling in my pants watching Jack Eichel play. I think he could play offensive line and/or QB is he was asked to do it.

Eichel is the real deal- a star in the making. Both games will be on at the Northstar tonight in San Francisco. Here's to two big victories.

this is america, hockey is irrelevant. it's somewhere below NASCAR and the PGA tour. but hey, still more fans than MLS soccer and WNBA

i'm a Sabres fan but just telling it like it is. the NFL is america's game (sorry baseball). an early season hockey game has no relevance

To you maybe....doesn't mean the rest of us don't like it. Maybe not a lot of relevance but the Sabres are fun to watch again