Refugee Crisis in Europe

and the Governors have to take this stance because Obama can't make the responsible decision on his own.

I Think He is perfectly capable to make the stance but chooses not to.

Obama has an opportunity to create more conflict and tension, more class warfare, further sub divide us and bring in thousands more of new democrat voters.

He could stop it, but it's more benefical for his goals to allow them in. Its all by design.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

What ?

Did you expect consistency.

The very same people applauding sanctuary cities are the ones trumpeting federal supremacy over refugee issue.

HOPE & CHANGE: Democratic governor demands halt to refugee settlement in US.

“After more than a dozen GOP governors announced plans to block the relocation of Syrian refugees to their states, New Hampshire’s Democratic governor joined the group. Maggie Hassan’s spokesman told the New Hampshire Union-Leader that safety and security for Americans has to come first.”

Massachusetts Governor: No Syrian Refugees For Now ...

Edited by B-Man

I’m a Gay Man and Mass Muslim Immigration Terrifies Me

by Milo Yiannopoulos

FTA:

But there’s a more general concern for liberal western democracies: it’s not just the jihadis, but the attitudes of ordinary Muslims that are a grave cause for concern, not just for the women being gang-raped in Malmö but homosexuals everywhere in Europe.

So you can accuse me of being “islamophobic” if you want, because no, I don’t want to be shouted at or spat on in the street. Maybe my gayness is standing in the way of a Muslim utopia… but I’m going to be selfish here and say maybe we don’t import all the people who want to murder me.

From what I can tell, it’s not women and children coming over in these “refugee crises” but strong 22-year-old men. Under ordinary circumstances I’d be fine with a bit of Middle Eastern rough, but I prefer my nocturnal encounters with dark-skinned men to be at least partially consensual.

The Left’s wilful, suicidal ignorance about Muslim culture is at odds with virtually every one of their cherished social justice prescriptions. They look for sexism in “mansplaining” and flirtatious remarks, yet turn a blind eye to a culture where the only acceptable role for women is head-scarfed housewife.

They see intolerance in Halloween costumes, yet ignore the regular atrocities of cultures that mass-murder each other over regional, tribal, and sectarian differences. They think conservatives who disagree with their definition of gay marriage to be bigots worthy of social ostracism, yet welcome into their midst a culture that wants to execute queers like me.

If you don’t believe me, just look at what’s happening in Sweden. A gay pride march that planned to go via a Muslim area was criticised and called “needlessly provocative” by progressives who care more about protecting an immigrant’s right to be a hateful bigot than the rights of gay citizens to express their sexual identity. What am I missing here?

I know this is the point at which I’m supposed to say not all Muslims in the west are bad people, but I can’t bring myself to care about caveats when 1,200 girls are getting raped in Rotherham and Britain is sending more fighters to ISIS than almost any other country. As the journalist and activist Brigitte Gabriel points out, the peaceful majority are irrelevant.

More at the link: http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/16/im-a-gay-man-and-mass-muslim-immigration-terrifies-me/

And as Europe takes a harder line on refugees, the perception among those refugees is that they're even further oppressed...and ISIS gains more recruits. Even more so if the EU members go to the length of deporting some of the refugees already there. Anyone think that this didn't factor in to ISIS' thinking?

Great point. They understand that the more hate they create the better it is for them. If we blame Islam they win.

Wasn't there a Star Trek episode about that with the Klingons

Great point. They understand that the more hate they create the better it is for them. If we blame Islam they win.

No ****, buckwheat. You're just figuring this out now? A good many of us have understood this for 15 or 20 years. Bin Laden spelled it out in most of his speeches.

Go color some more, dumbass.

No ****, buckwheat. You're just figuring this out now? A good many of us have understood this for 15 or 20 years. Bin Laden spelled it out in most of his speeches.

Go color some more, dumbass.

Oh no, I knew that. Just surprised you'd say that. It's an admission this hate isn't endemic to Islam but is orchestrated and manipulated hate. You screeching Emotional reaction is telling. :)

Wasn't there a Star Trek episode about that with the Klingons

Oh, good. You're back.

Earlier in this thread I asked you a question: Do you believe that national borders, cultural identities, and ethnic history are important?

You then asked me: in what ways?

I then said, it's a yes or no question, but you should feel free to editorialize if you feel it is important in some ways, but not in others.

Oh, good. You're back.

Earlier in this thread I asked you a question: Do you believe that national borders, cultural identities, and ethnic history are important?

I then said, it's a yes or no question, but you should feel free to editorialize if you feel it is important in some ways, but not in others.

Sorry, Goober don't take to kindly to questions. Edited by Chef Jim

And as Europe takes a harder line on refugees, the perception among those refugees is that they're even further oppressed...and ISIS gains more recruits. Even more so if the EU members go to the length of deporting some of the refugees already there. Anyone think that this didn't factor in to ISIS' thinking?

Oppressed by countries they aren't even citizens in? Please.

Oppressed by countries they aren't even citizens in? Please.

You don't have to be a citizen to be oppressed. You can be oppressed by a foreign country.

But the important thing is that they believe it. Any strategy for dealing with them should take that in to account.

You don't have to be a citizen to be oppressed. You can be oppressed by a foreign country.

But the important thing is that they believe it. Any strategy for dealing with them should take that in to account.

You can be but it's a big stretch. I'm not oppressed by NZ because they won't let me immigrate there.

What strategy do you suggest? We can't vet them. We can't ensure our citizens' safety.

The issue is that there's no solution left. There's no winning answer. Western leaders think the answer is to open the doors and let them all in. But the hate is so deep and pervasive that all that does is let a bunch of already-brainwashed wackos in along with the ones who mean no harm. Shutting the doors won't stop the hate either, they'll just redouble the propaganda efforts. But at least then we won't have as many of them hanging around our concerts and football games.

Note this was an illustration, not an exhaustive list of "answers" that people have come up with.

The issue is that there's no solution left. There's no winning answer. Western leaders think the answer is to open the doors and let them all in. But the hate is so deep and pervasive that all that does is let a bunch of already-brainwashed wackos in along with the ones who mean no harm. Shutting the doors won't stop the hate either, they'll just redouble the propaganda efforts. But at least then we won't have as many of them hanging around our concerts and football games.

Note this was an illustration, not an exhaustive list of "answers" that people have come up with.

Western leaders think everyone's a Westerner who just needs guidance on how to be a Westerner. It's post-colonial colonialism.

Western leaders think everyone's a Westerner who just needs guidance on how to be a Westerner. It's post-colonial colonialism.

The world has gotten very small, and while we're post-colonial, we're very much imperial. And that's not a bad thing, because I'm not interested in giving up the American lifestyle at any class level, or the mobility available. However empire does require maintence, and maintenance requires involvement and proximity.

The two options, given this, are Westerization or oppression.

I'm in favor of Westerization.

The world has gotten very small, and while we're post-colonial, we're very much imperial. And that's not a bad thing, because I'm not interested in giving up the American lifestyle at any class level, or the mobility available. However empire does require maintence, and maintenance requires involvement and proximity.

The two options, given this, are Westerization or oppression.

I'm in favor of Westerization.

Except that the people being Westernized consider Westernization to be oppression.

Oh, good. You're back.

You tell me. Are they? I have no idea where you are going with such wide open questions, but if your point is we shouldn't let these political prisoners in I'd disagree

Except that the people being Westernized consider Westernization to be oppression.

Is that right? Or is that what the radicals want you to think